Maps of the Worldwar Universe

Thande

Donor
Ya the map real nice

here all the nuke used during the serie according to the wiki

Before the Peace of Cairo
Several in the atmosphere around Earth (1942; the Race)
Berlin (1942; the Race)
Washington, DC (1942; the Race)
Near Kaluga (1943; USSR)
Tokyo (1943; the Race)
Outside Breslau, in Oels (1943; Germany)
Munich (1943; the Race)
Chicago (1943; USA)
Seattle (1943; the Race)
Miami (1943; USA)
Pearl Harbor (1943; the Race)
Rome (1943; Germany)
Hamburg (1943; the Race)
Outside Denver (1944; USA)
Orlando/Apopka, Florida (1944; the Race)
Sydney (1944; the Race)
Melbourne (1944; the Race)
Alexandria (1944; Germany)
Copenhagen (1944; the Race)
Saratov (1944; USSR)
Magnitogorsk (1944; the Race)
[edit]After the Peace of Cairo
Twelve starships of the Colonization Fleet (1962; twelve bombs, the United States)
The Hermann Goering, asteroid belt (1965; the Race)
Nuremberg (1965; the Race)
many medium to large cities in Germany and German held Europe numbering in dozens if not hundreds. (1965-66; the Race)
Marseilles (1965; the Race)
Lyon (1965; the Race)
Istanbul (1965; Germany)
Warsaw (1965; Germany)
Łódź (1965; Germany)
Bucharest (1965; Germany)
Indianapolis (1966; the Race)
Various test sites within the territory of various human not-empires.
I believe the Germans also nuked several of the Race new towns (straight out of the colony ships) in Australia, though details were not given.

Amigo: I think that the Race didn't hold all of Arkansas. IIRC there were scenes with Sam Yeager down there working with Robert Goddard and his Ameri-lizards.

davidr151

Banned
Amigo: I think that the Race didn't hold all of Arkansas. IIRC there were scenes with Sam Yeager down there working with Robert Goddard and his Ameri-lizards.

Thats true. The northwest pocket is also WAY to big because the US wouldn't consider relocating to Hanford if it was that way. They state its just a small part of central Idaho mainly used as an airbase against the Pacific Northwest.

I love the way you did the map.

Last edited:
Actually, at the beggining of Worldwar: In the Balance, it says the Race has only made liquid water in a lab. So there wouldn't be any water on home. The map should look like this:

Map of home.PNG

They said there was water on home, but in reference to the lab part, they said that only 'solid' water in a lab (ie:snow), so the first map with the small inland seas is more correct.

They said there was water on home, but in reference to the lab part, they said that only 'solid' water in a lab (ie:snow), so the first map with the small inland seas is more correct.
Oh. When did it say there was water on home?

Pkmatrix

Monthly Donor
Throughout the series, actually. There is constant reference to the fact that the Race underestimates the importantance of ships and islands due to the lack of anything larger than a lake on Home. In Homeward Bound they visit one of these lakeside communities, which is described as being so ridiculously humid that its no wonder the Race never bothered inventing anything more advanced than a rowboat.