Map Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldRaj II Allies and Non-Anglic Colonies

WakCn71.png
I think there may be some confusion with the madagascar patch I made, It's the Merina that are the British ally, the south are various kinds of colonies within the WorldRaj

My take on if Napoleon won. He keeps naval superiority in the Mediterranean and Nelson dies earlier. Due to the Brits being in a worse position the US is able to take most of Canada. Portugal is chillin in exile in Brazil and was able tl fufil their pink map ambitions. The year of the map is 1895. Thoughts?

1669072442262.png

Qajar borders way too good to be true.

I would like an explanation of what happened to China.

BUT LONG BOLIVIA YEAHHH!!!!!

Long Bolivia is a welcome sight on any day. You have my respect and gratitude good sir for Long Bolivia. Long Live Long Bolivia.

I would like an explanation of what happened to China.
I mean, in fairness China getting screwed is pretty much expected for any AH timeline that doesn’t focus solely on China.

A moth sneezes in Paris, and boom, China cracks. And really, this is pretty mild as far as China collateral damage goes — ‘only’ Guangdong, which would fit the British colonial interest. Taiwan, the Northeast, Xinjiang and Tibet are all par for the course for in this time period given the ethnic mixes there at the presumed POD.

My take on if Napoleon won. He keeps naval superiority in the Mediterranean and Nelson dies earlier. Due to the Brits being in a worse position the US is able to take most of Canada. Portugal is chillin in exile in Brazil and was able tl fufil their pink map ambitions. The year of the map is 1895. Thoughts?
The North American and British colonial borders remind me of Separated at Birth by EBR and the French colonial borders remind me of What Madness is this - nice showing a French mediterranean Empire.
Also minus Persia and plus Canton, the area shown seems to be 'maximum imperialism' that I assume is plausible in the19th century.

Russian Persia + Iraq would actually be more defensible than Canton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.