Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Thread XVIII will never die.
They can send their trolls to spam here,
They can spam the thread all day,
But the cost of keeping map thread here will never be too great.
For our members post maps here,
For the things things that they hold.
To keep this thread alive thread, and Map Thread never dies

hrrrrnnggh calbear, i'm trying to close the thread on a funny note but i'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the mapmakers

a little wip before the thread closes

upload_2019-7-3_12-29-22.png

I'll be honest I don't make maps as often as I used to, but it's always a joy to see what others are making. Let's hope the next thread brings about more quality and creative content.

I'll be honest I don't make maps as often as I used to, but it's always a joy to see what others are making. Let's hope the next thread brings about more quality and creative content.

It seems the number of mapmaker is constantly rising, and the average quality is improving slowly but surely, particularly thanks to useful tutorial like Upvoteanthology’s or ksituan’s.

Imma post something real quick before the thread gets locked, so I posted at least something in this thread...:biggrin:

Was in a bit of a hiatus in the recent months because I did my final exams n stuff (and already got a spot in a university!) so I didn’t post that much.
I think I didn’t really post much in this Thread 18 (maybe not even a single map) so I’m gonna compensate for it in the new thread, hopefully!

Edit: Nevermind, the thread is actually longer than i anticipated (I thought it only was half a year old or so) but it nonetheless wasn’t as many maps as I wanted it to be. To new heights in the Map Thread 19 it is then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.