Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
3dyx8qh.png

Here's a thicc Delaware. We conquered the whole Chesapeake Bay watershed (because those idiot New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians were polluting the rivers that drain into the bay!) and figured, why stop there?
Fixed that for you

They're not going to at least call in "the Confederation of the Rhine" or something? Lotharingia? Calling it "The Buffer" is pretty hardcore.

It's part of the goal of creating a new national identity. Basically, imagine all the old German songs about how French people suck, but they're also about how Germany sucks, and how Der Pufferstaat (the Buffer State) is just amazing.

Yes, it is a high-effort shitpost.

Luxembourg seems left out. Belgium might also count.

Don't worry, this is only the beginning of the Great Buffer Reich.

3dyx8qh.png

Here's a thicc Maryland. We conquered the whole Chesapeake Bay watershed (because those idiot New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians were polluting the rivers that drain into the bay!) and figured, why stop there?
I've seen a bigger Maryland.

I've seen a bigger Maryland.
I've made a bigger Maryland before, too. This was just something I made in a couple minutes. The one I made before stretched from the Atlantic to the Pacific, with MD owning parts of PA and VA, Kentucky, the Louisiana Purchase, Texas, and California.

I've made a bigger Maryland before, too. This was just something I made in a couple minutes. The one I made before stretched from the Atlantic to the Pacific, with MD owning parts of PA and VA, Kentucky, the Louisiana Purchase, Texas, and California.
Not big enough.

needs some of africa (aka Maryland in Liberia)

Status
Not open for further replies.