Map Thread XVIII

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by FesteringSpore, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Minchandre Well-Known Member

Moreso than OTL?

As an aside, it bothers me deeply that a picture of an accordion serves as shorthand for large-scale ethnic cleansing and light genocide.

2. Minnesota_Nationalist Rise of Nation's Pride!

Dude, if you're just going to post random maps from around the internet, at least provide a source for them.

No.233, Remitonov, Viralworld and 2 others like this.
  3. Tethys00 Dirty fucking SocDem Donor

Great Salt Lake City, The Republic of Deseret
    Again, there are other threads for this. This is a thread for alt history maps.

No.233, Viralworld and Miner like this.
  4. TrucKola Raccoon Emperor of Gaulish Brennusia

History didn't quite apply as there are futuristic maps along with modern day maps. That, however, would fit in the OTL (Our Timeline) Thread.

Tethys00 likes this.
  5. TrucKola Raccoon Emperor of Gaulish Brennusia

The whole concept of these, in my mind, is a way to tell people "you're not a true culinary artist until you eat these!"

6. wtw Well-Known Member

You all going to make me cry, its so beautiful

Bomster likes this.
  7. Analytical Engine Monarchist Collectivist Federalist

The only way this could be a better Wisconsin is if it had an actually decent flag.

8. mikroraptor Well-Known Member

New York 1.5.png
    In the same vein as the greater Wisconsin and Minnesota maps, here is the maximum territorial claims of my glorious home state, New York
    IMHO they should have claimed the Wyoming valley in Pennsylvania

Lyly, wolfhound817, SnivyLink and 7 others like this.
  9. wtw Well-Known Member

Horse steaks and maggot cheese no thanks

10. Jürgen Well-Known Member

It’s the mostly the same dish, the modern version seem to been created in 1847 in Copenhagen by a French immigrant and spread to Norway and Sweden. But to my knowledge older versions have been found in Denmark.

Honestly I have never understood what the problem with haggis should be, I have never tasted it, but it sounds delicious.

11. Analytical Engine Monarchist Collectivist Federalist

I have, and it is quite nice.

Jürgen likes this.
  12. SuperZtar64 Lord Protector of the New Commonwealth

Cathedral of Christ, Boston, New Commonwealth
    guys if we're going to be making irredentist maps for US states, at least choose the best one.
    upload_2019-5-14_18-55-25.png

hehe, nothin personal kid. But those wisconsinites are really just illinoians gone bad.

13. Analytical Engine Monarchist Collectivist Federalist

>Greater Illinois
    >Does not contain Indiana or most of Michigan

wtw, Whachamacallit, Gokbay and 2 others like this.
  14. Soup Well-Known Member

Good, but we should just unite the Twin Ports while we're at it.

15. B_Munro Member

Probably wasn't enough room on the map to write "Oatmeal and sheep's innards boiled in a stomach."

AnonymousSauce likes this.
  16. SuperZtar64 Lord Protector of the New Commonwealth

Don't worry, that's only the beginning. The indianans would be next to go.

17. S. Marlowski Writer of an upcoming fantasy series

[​IMG]
    My Custom Axis&Allies esque Map of Europe.

18. Mr. Bubbles Well-Known Member

Trash.png
    Here we have the year 2099 according to The Turner Diaries, which is easily one of the worst books ever written. It's so stupid that I need to visualize just how ridiculous and racist it really is.

According to this story, during the 1990's, the world came under control of The System, which was a Jewish conspiracy to control the world through promotion of equality of all races at the expensive of whites (obviously, right?). In the United States, they passed laws that both violated the Second Amendment and made whites defending themselves from other races (who are all cartoonishly evil stereotypes btw) a hate crime. So then along came The Organization, a truly psychotic white supremacist neo-nazi militant group that hates and kills everyone who isn't them, including other whites who they consider "race traitors." They started a military uprising that saw them take over Southern California, instigate an ethnic cleansing and a mass lynching of all "race traitors," ranging from politicians to people who were even friends with non-whites (all of which is presented as a good thing). They also got control of a military base with nuclear missiles, which they launched at New York and Tel Aviv, then started a limited nuclear exchange with the Soviets to cripple America.

But even that didn't stop the System, and things were going badly for the Organization until their leader flew a crop duster armed with a nuke into the Pentagon and magically made all their armies disappear, allowing the Organization to take over America and begin the Great Revolution. Whites everywhere sided with the Organization and started killing all non-whites. Minorities in North America and Europe were wiped out, Latin America and Africa were depopulated and recolonized by whites, and in 1999, a new war started with China when they tried to take European Russia (presumably having swallowed most of Siberia). The Organization responded by carpet-bombing most of Asia with nuclear, radiological, chemical, and biological weapons, creating the Great Eastern Waste, a 16-million square mile wasteland full of mutants (yes, seriously).

Thus, by 2099, 90% of humanity is dead and Hitler's vision of a white world has been achieved...and no doubt doomed to die from the enormous nuclear winter and global contamination that will naturally arise from using all those WMDs.

19. Ivoshafen Just A Man From Gondor - Recovering from SATS

Fixed that for ya :p

Crying, Mr. Bubbles and Bomster like this.
  20. SuperZtar64 Lord Protector of the New Commonwealth

upload_2019-5-14_21-42-2.png