• Louisiana
List of the territories:
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • West Appalachia
  • East Appalachia
  • Ouisconsing
  • Michigan

As you guys didn't know that i am writing some sort of a Novel or Manga based on WWI and 3 of my favorite Anime series. Due to the Thread being locked by Moderator i will tell you details about it later and i don't have to rewrite it again. Here is the blank map:
fetch.php

For those who is helpful will be appreciated. In fact, I will invite some of who i know and the people who are in this Thread. Those who are invited will be @Ankh Von Hapsburg, @Unmentionable Alligator, @AltFuture, @Asami and @DJ756. Here are what my map should look like in the Novel/Manga.

Kingdom of Jaglurg (

Königreich Jäglurg) (Same as OTL German Empire.)

Kingdom of Shazir/Emirate of Shazir (
mamlakat shazir
مملكة شازير,
'imart shazir
إمارة شازير) (Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia)

Turkoman Empire (
Türkmen İmparatorluğu) (Same as OTL Ottoman Empire in the Early 20th Century.)

Tianzi Empire/Tianzia (
天子帝國) (Same as OTL Han dynasty Territory.)

Austria-Hungaria (
Österreich-Hungaria, Ausztria-Magyarország) (Same as OTL Austria-Hungary.)

Kingdom of Albion (Same as OTL British Empire but without India, Somaliland and Egypt.)

Kingdom of Belgae (Royaume de Belgae, Koninkrijk Belgee) (You know what it is.)

New Roman Empire (Novi Romani Imperii) (Same as OTL Italian Empire except Libya and Eritrea. Also, They own the middle part of Somalia except Puntland.)

Kashigara Shogunate (橿原幕府) (Nothing else besides they are based on the Tokugawa Shogunate.)

Kingdom of Benin (If you don't know where it is. Here it is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire#/media/File:Benin_1625_locator.png)

Kingdom of Hispania (Reino de Hispania) (Same as OTL Spain in 1912.)

Kingdom of Portugal (
reino de portugal) (Same as OTL Portugal.)

Kingdom of Brittany (royaume de Bretagne) (Brittany that is located in Northwest France is where they at.)

Kingdom of Francia/Francian Empire (royaume de Francia) (Same as OTL French Empire except Vietnam.)

Republic of Celtcia (Poblacht na Celtcia) (You know what it is.)

Kingdom of Rus (Королевство Руси) (Same as OTL Russian Empire.)

Kingdom of Goryeo (고려 왕국, 高麗王國) (Same as OTL Joseon dynasty.)

Azteca Empire (Imperio azteca) (Same as OTL First Mexican Empire.)

Kingdom of Siam (

ราชอาณาจักรไทย) (Same as OTL Siamese Empire.)

Kingdom of Burma (Same as OTL Konbuang dynasty.)

Maratha Empire (मराठा साम्राज्य) (Same as
OTL Maratha Empire.)

Parthian Empire/Parthia (امپراتوری اشکانی , پارتیا) (Same as OTL Parthian Empire.)

Kingdom of Nordland (Kongeriget Nordland, Konungariket Nordland, Kongeriket Nordland) (Same as OTL Denmark.)

United States of the Indian Confederacy/USIC (Same as OTL United States of America.)

Kingdom of Colombo (කොළඹ රාජධානිය, கொழும்பு இராச்சியம்) (Same as OTL Sri Lanka.)

Mahayana dynasty/Kingdom of Nepal (महायना राजवंश, नेपाल राज्य) (Same as OTL Nepal.)

The rest of the Country is:
Sikh Empire

Kingdom of Sweden

Kingdom of Norway

Kingdom of Bhutan/Gautama dynasty

Nationalist Vietnam

Kingdom of Dutchia (Same as OTL Dutch Empire.)

Republic of Liberia

Sultanate of Sulu (If you don't know where it is. Here it is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Sulu#/media/File:Sulu_Sultanate_1822.svg)

Kingdom of Canada

Kingdom of Bhutan

Several Rajput City-States (It doesn't matter where you put them really.)

Kingdom of Afghanistan/Shahzar dynasty

That's all for right now. The South American countries will not be added due to the fact that they are directly Neutral throughout the War. But you can still add them if you want. The Novel/Manga for this one will be The Great Europa War. It will be published in North America and Japan. But again, Your support will be appreciated. It should take less than 3 hours. If you are good at drawing Anime Characters please let me know. The year will be set in 1912. Please, Your Support shall be appreciated.

Last edited:
As you guys didn't know that i am writing some sort of a Novel or Manga based on WWI and 3 of my favorite Anime series. Due to the Thread being locked by Moderator i will tell you details about it later and i don't have to rewrite it again. Here is the blank map:
fetch.php

For those who is helpful will be appreciated. In fact, I will invite some of who i know and the people who are in this Thread. Those who are invited will be @Ankh Von Hapsburg, @Unmentionable Alligator, @AltFuture, @Asami and @DJ756. Here are what my map should look like in the Novel/Manga.

Kingdom of Jaglurg (

Königreich Jäglurg) (Same as OTL German Empire.)

Kingdom of Shazir/Emirate of Shazir (
mamlakat shazir
مملكة شازير,
'imart shazir
إمارة شازير) (Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia)

Turkoman Empire (
Türkmen İmparatorluğu) (Same as OTL Ottoman Empire in the Early 20th Century.)

Tianzi Empire/Tianzia (
天子帝國) (Same as OTL Han dynasty Territory.)

Austria-Hungaria (
Österreich-Hungaria, Ausztria-Magyarország) (Same as OTL Austria-Hungary.)

Kingdom of Albion (Same as OTL British Empire but without India, Somaliland and Egypt.)

Kingdom of Belgae (Royaume de Belgae, Koninkrijk Belgee) (You know what it is.)

New Roman Empire (Novi Romani Imperii) (Same as OTL Italian Empire except Libya and Eritrea. Also, They own the middle part of Somalia except Puntland.)

Kashigara Shogunate (橿原幕府) (Nothing else besides they are based on the Tokugawa Shogunate.)

Kingdom of Benin (If you don't know where it is. Here it is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire#/media/File:Benin_1625_locator.png)

Kingdom of Hispania (Reino de Hispania) (Same as OTL Spain in 1912.)

Kingdom of Portugal (
reino de portugal) (Same as OTL Portugal.)

Kingdom of Brittany (royaume de Bretagne) (Brittany that is located in Northwest France is where they at.)

Kingdom of Francia/Francian Empire (royaume de Francia) (Same as OTL French Empire except Vietnam.)

Republic of Celtcia (Poblacht na Celtcia) (You know what it is.)

Kingdom of Rus (Королевство Руси) (Same as OTL Russian Empire.)

Kingdom of Goryeo (고려 왕국, 高麗王國) (Same as OTL Joseon dynasty.)

Azteca Empire (Imperio azteca) (Same as OTL First Mexican Empire.)

Kingdom of Siam (

ราชอาณาจักรไทย) (Same as OTL Siamese Empire.)

Kingdom of Burma (Same as OTL Konbuang dynasty.)

Maratha Empire (मराठा साम्राज्य) (Same as
OTL Maratha Empire.)

Parthian Empire/Parthia (امپراتوری اشکانی , پارتیا) (Same as OTL Parthian Empire.)

Kingdom of Nordland (Kongeriget Nordland, Konungariket Nordland, Kongeriket Nordland) (Same as OTL Denmark.)

United States of the Indian Confederacy/USIC (Same as OTL United States of America.)

Kingdom of Colombo (කොළඹ රාජධානිය, கொழும்பு இராச்சியம்) (Same as OTL Sri Lanka.)

Mahayana dynasty/Kingdom of Nepal (महायना राजवंश, नेपाल राज्य) (Same as OTL Nepal.)

The rest of the Country is:
Sikh Empire

Kingdom of Sweden

Kingdom of Norway

Kingdom of Bhutan/Gautama dynasty

Nationalist Vietnam

Kingdom of Dutchia (Same as OTL Dutch Empire.)

Republic of Liberia

Sultanate of Sulu (If you don't know where it is. Here it is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Sulu#/media/File:Sulu_Sultanate_1822.svg)

Kingdom of Canada

Kingdom of Bhutan

Several Rajput City-States (It doesn't matter where you put them really.)

Kingdom of Afghanistan/Shahzar

That's all for right now. The South American countries will not be added due to the fact that they are directly Neutral throughout the War. But you can still add them if you want. The Novel/Manga for this one will be The Great Europa War. It will be published in North America and Japan. But again, Your support will be appreciated. It should take less than 3 hours. If you are good at drawing Anime Characters please let me know. The year will be set in 1912. Please, Your Support shall be appreciated.
Don't know why, but I can't see the map sadly. :(

That said, the list of countries looks interesting, and I'm particularly pleased to see that Austria-Hungary is there. :p
Perhaps we could take this to PMs?

Since there's a new map thread, might as well start off with a map of sorts:
upload_2017-9-20_15-40-14.png

Here's a preview from my "ideal world" language map, it's still WIP but I didn't want to give away too much.

Deleted member 97083

I did some revisions to my sci-fi universe, now with more competent Nazi subdivisions!
Ironic first post for the new thread.

An Eternal New Deal
World as of September 2077 (revision)

Good map though. What is the POD besides a longer New Deal? How does giant America exist at the same time as a Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
I'm well aware this is probably getting me kicked.

That was poorly handled Cal. The discussion had ended. There was no reason to cease replies.
The discussion, unfortunately, had NOT ended, the two primary posted posted AFTER my first post in the thread. The last post involving the issue was TWO MINUTES (based on time stamps) before I locked the thread.

Had everyone paid attention there would have been no reason for me to go back into the thread nor to, eventually, lock the thread.

Considering that my other option was to put several folks on the beach for a week, or permanently, locking the thread was, IMO, the lesser of the two options.

You are, of course, free to disagree.

The discussion, unfortunately, had NOT ended, the two primary posted posted AFTER my first post in the thread. The last post involving the issue was TWO MINUTES (based on time stamps) before I locked the thread.

Had everyone paid attention there would have been no reason for me to go back into the thread nor to, eventually, lock the thread.

Considering that my other option was to put several folks on the beach for a week, or permanently, locking the thread was, IMO, the lesser of the two options.

You are, of course, free to disagree.
Your post said:
"I suggest you to stop."
Problem is, it may have been an issue with semantics. Because i have trouble interpreting stuff, i interpreted it as if you only asked the two talking about Kekistan to cease the conversation, and everyone else excluded. You also said "suggest", which lacks much impact to force an order. Perhaps a better phrase to say would be "you all better stop, or else".
But again, maybe that's just me. If it is, then i apologise.

Your post said:
"I suggest you to stop."
Problem is, it may have been an issue with semantics. Because i have trouble interpreting stuff, i interpreted it as if you only asked the two talking about Kekistan to cease the conversation, and everyone else excluded. You also said "suggest", which lacks much impact to force an order. Perhaps a better phrase to say would be "you all better stop, or else".

When the mod says stop a convo, why would you interpret that as "only two people need to stop the convo, not everyone else"?

Wouldn't it be logical to presume if the mod doesn't want two ppl continuing the convo, that he wouldn't want others continuing the convo?

When the mod says stop a convo, why would you interpret that as "only two people need to stop the convo, not everyone else"?

Wouldn't it be logical to presume if the mod doesn't want two ppl continuing the convo, that he wouldn't want others continuing the convo?
Because i have trouble interpreting things?
Either that, or i just skimmed past CalBear's comment very quickly, as i tend to do, and didn't heed his warning. I have a tendency to respond very quickly to political issues i dislike.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Your post said:
"I suggest you to stop."
Thanks for the feedback.

Ddmkm122

Banned
Because i have trouble interpreting things?
Either that, or i just skimmed past CalBear's comment very quickly, as i tend to do, and didn't heed his warning. I have a tendency to respond very quickly to political issues i dislike.
I do, too. It's better to say please stop.

Guys. Regardless of if the map thread closing was justified or not, this matter should be on something akin to Hall of Infamy, rather than igniting the conversation on the next map thread.

Since there's a new map thread, might as well start off with a map of sorts:
View attachment 345089
Here's a preview from my "ideal world" language map, it's still WIP but I didn't want to give away too much.
It is lovely, but without WWII and the mass evacuatoins and (for one island on behalf of the Germans) evictions of Channel Islanders, leading to their children having a decade living among tens of thousands of Wnglish speakers, wouldn't the local Norman dialects still be around? Thuogh o suppose this map has the Normans learning a lot of English in general, so the islands would be an easy area to go full English.

I still have some work to do on it, but I'm going to make the legend a little bigger, and have a bigger "difference" between each of the states' exact government types.
People had a roundness for spelling New Afrika with a K. For one reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.