Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning
Map of the Mutual East Asian Cooperation Union, of which Hatsunia is a part of. Founded in 1957, it is the largest supranational union in the world in terms of population and economy.

T6zFIL2.png

(edit: fixed a mislabeled Thailand)

WHAT IS HATSUNIA ?????

WHY ?

Last edited:
Holy italian wank...not that i don't like it;), but how she succeeded in grabbing so much

Step 1: Play as Italy yourself.
Step 2: Use Player Led Conferences (I use it to make fair and realistic treaties. I won't give half of Europe to the Entente when I defeated the whole Internationale all by myself. Even then, I used this mod to fairly distribute Africa between my faction)

Here's the second entry in what I've creatively referred to as the 'Jefferson-verse'. :D

I probably fucked up with the cities tbh, since I layered a bunch of different maps over one another... Ah well. :p

Any more ideas for another state map? New York City-State? Sequoya? :p
Free State of Galveston. More seriously, something like Texas Monthly's proposed East Texas.

the_state_of_navajo__jefferson_verse__by_kitfisto1997-dc0t7s4.png

Here's the second entry in what I've creatively referred to as the 'Jefferson-verse'. :D

I probably fucked up with the cities tbh, since I layered a bunch of different maps over one another... Ah well. :p

Any more ideas for another state map? New York City-State? Sequoya? :p
Might want to give Nevada statehood again. And how about the state of Haiti?

fashbasher

Banned
So my massive fantasy crossover world is complete for now. If any of you want to see other fictional nations make their way into the Age of Extraordinary Gentlemen, let me know.
QJ2P164.png

Is this really necessary?

I am also curious though, what is Hatsunia? The Wikipedia page gives a description of the theoretical country but where is it from? Is it from an anime, is it a meme? Why does it replace Japan?

EDIT: Oh it's mean't to be the shape of the character's head?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.