Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
dystopic cyberpunk!

...and that's how we ended up with a map depicting the great migrations of the dystopic cyberpunk near-future. :cool:

The Year is 2230. We fought a good fight against the machines, but they won After the 90 years war all but 2 billion of us were killed. They spared us, they built a wall separating Europe from the rest of the world and put us here. THey landed us on ships close to our compatriots and we have fought amongst ourselves trying to establish ourselves in this wasteland.
upload_2018-1-11_16-57-21.png

I have been gone for a while doing other things but here is quick WIP. Also this was done using a Victoria 2 province map
Kaden and My Map - Copy.png

Please leave feed back while I will still change it.

Last edited:
Tell me what you think about the scenario and the map itself. :) I am pretty new to this kind of mapmaking.
Well I'm always happy to see a Bulgar-wank, so I like it right off the bat. The idea of a 'Bosnia-Hungary' is pretty unique as well, which gives you more points on my like-o-meter. Now, the fact that the old borders are still visible - albiet in a faded form - while the new borders are rather lacking kind of detracts from the whole thing, though. So I like the subject of the map but think you could maybe have worked more to smooth out the whole thing.

*Crossposted from the WIP Map Thread*

Hey guys, Sithlent here! I'm working on another WIP map based on one single concept: an ASB Napoleonwank. :p

Basically, Napoleon manages to successfully invade Russia, establish a series of new client states in the Baltic and in Finland, win another brutal war against Austria, and basically reign supreme over all of Europe by the 1st of January, 1816.

I've been working on this map for the past week or so, and I've finished western Europe! Now I just have to do the other 3/4ths of the world. :p

Napoleonic World (1 January, 1816).png

Well I'm always happy to see a Bulgar-wank, so I like it right off the bat. The idea of a 'Bosnia-Hungary' is pretty unique as well, which gives you more points on my like-o-meter. Now, the fact that the old borders are still visible - albiet in a faded form - while the new borders are rather lacking kind of detracts from the whole thing, though. So I like the subject of the map but think you could maybe have worked more to smooth out the whole thing.
You shouldn't be able to see the old borders cause I made the entire thing from scratch, but yeah it needs smoothed out I agree.

Deleted member 97083

*Crossposted from the WIP Map Thread*

Hey guys, Sithlent here! I'm working on another WIP map based on one single concept: an ASB Napoleonwank. :p

Basically, Napoleon manages to successfully invade Russia, establish a series of new client states in the Baltic and in Finland, win another brutal war against Austria, and basically reign supreme over all of Europe by the 1st of January, 1816.

I've been working on this map for the past week or so, and I've finished western Europe! Now I just have to do the other 3/4ths of the world. :p
How is that ASB?

The Year is 2230. We fought a good fight against the machines, but they won After the 90 years war all but 2 billion of us were killed. They spared us, they built a wall separating Europe from the rest of the world and put us here. THey landed us on ships close to our compatriots and we have fought amongst ourselves trying to establish ourselves in this wasteland.
View attachment 365030

That would make a fabulous Ridley Scott film

@Bob Hope : such a fine map series and then you have to mess it up with an independent Confederacy. :biggrin:

What made the US come in on the side of the Germans and their allies?

Paris falls and in a last ditch attempt to win the war Britain imitates an unrestricted blockade in the North sea. Sinking a large US ship bound for Germany and several swedish vessels. Negotiations fall through and the US declares war. However their affect 9n the war isn't huge as they don't send a massive land army to Europe but do capture several British colonies in the Pacific and Atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.