Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

It actually looks really similar to his DA map. Well, you know what they say about imitation and flattery...
It must be from china!

No, really. I originally planned to make subdivisions for the country and improve the border composition, plus making my TL longer. But I completely forgot today's party and I, as dumb as I am, decided to fastly post the unfinished copy instead of waiting to finish it tomorrow.
#Skill

I almost finished with this map. Basically I took as many dystopias from fiction and made even dystopias of my own as well. And they are all put into one single world.​

Prepare yourselves guys!​

adRBm0P.png

"Somebody once told the world is a dystopia!"
"I ain't sharpest tool in the camp!"
"He was looking kinda odd with his hands up in the air!"
"Shouting, "I love Big Brother!!!"

This is a map based on the Historiae Mutetur map game, which depicts the expansion and greatest extent of the Navajo state after its population was radicalized and militarized in the early 20th century. The Navajo were eventually brought down, partitioned, and occupied, but the war was still devastating for pretty much everyone involved.

navajo_offense-png.317562

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
It's actually self-drawn, but I admit its heavily inspired by yours. I originally wanted to improve the ethnic/Federal composition my version of it but I've done it in a rush due to an unexpected loss of time.I mainly wanted to write the TL though I managed to fail at that as well... x'D
Either gather your own inspiration or give proper credit where it is due.

Travel the Republic of Texas

Here is a map done on commission to depict a relatively modern Republic of Texas that not only survived but became quite the powerful state in and of itself. Here it depicts the Republic in the form of a travel map to encourage citizens in the Texas Triangle (the cities of Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin which form a triangle relative to each other) to get out and see what the nation has to offer. Not much else to say here, as I did pretty much everything as close to how the commissioner wanted it and that was about it. I hope everyone enjoys!

6BQ1ATA.jpg

Here is a map done on commission to depict a relatively modern Republic of Texas that not only survived but became quite the powerful state in and of itself. Here it depicts the Republic in the form of a travel map to encourage citizens in the Texas Triangle (the cities of Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin which form a triangle relative to each other) to get out and see what the nation has to offer. Not much else to say here, as I did pretty much everything as close to how the commissioner wanted it and that was about it. I hope everyone enjoys!
That western panhandle. Hng. Otherwise, great map! :D

You made this for someone else?

Alternative end of the 7th Coalition. After defeat to Spain, Napoleon with a army of 700.000 troops, enter in Portugal and with your (obligated) Spanish Ally take all portugal but this (for the moment) not Surrenders. The 8th Coalition War Start.
NAPOLEONDANK.PNG

6BQ1ATA.jpg

I demand more panhandles!

6BQ1ATA.jpg
The most panhandlic of Texases

Status
Not open for further replies.