Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republic of California.png

Man in the High Castle.png

A Re-Do of how I see the man of the high castle should look like. Its 1962 and the world is about to enter a nuclear war between nazi Germany and the Japanese empire.

I think you mean vernacular, unless this Africa is inhabited by intelligent automobiles a la Cars.
Uuuuuh, I'm not sure vernacular is what I meant. I meant "a language that is used to talk to people of a different language", like a Pole and a Greek talking in English to understand the other. So I thought "vehicular" because it conveys the information. What's the actual word ?

Is any of those cliques republican? (also, interesting to see a Dutch Taiwan, since I'd expect Japan to jump at the opportunity to have it when China collapsed)
Nope--none of them are Republican. The Chinese/Manchu cliques all owe nominal fealty to the Qing Empire.

With regards Taiwan...it's quite hard to explain, but essentially China and Japan both feel the pressure of European colonialism, and have decided that a united front is in their best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.