Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A map of the US from the ISOT game Tossed Through Alternate History, filled to the brim with fantasmagoria, conflicting timelines, pantheons and arcana, and maybe more than one identity crisis.
Having been one of the architects for that United States, I can confirm if it is a pretty strange America at this point, perhaps to the point of absurdity in some instances, but what can you expect from an ISOT game? You gotta work with what gets thrown in this world.

Francophone? Germany? I'm a little confused.

I think he might have meant "Francophobic"

a redo of my "Iron Storm" scenario, which is a Red Alert timeline with Pseudo-Nazis and no time travel

Interesting, I'd like to see some more back story. A quibble: Finland's official name is the "Autocratic Republic?" A little too on the nose, one would think.

A map of the US from the ISOT game Tossed Through Alternate History,

Very fine indeed. What sort of AH state is Bayouk? (The name of the capital, "Mahdia", seems to suggest Islam) Biter?

Interesting, I'd like to see some more back story. A quibble: Finland's official name is the "Autocratic Republic?" A little too on the nose, one would think.

Yeah, I might change it to something better, either to "Finnish National Republic" or "Social Republic of Finland"

Very fine indeed. What sort of AH state is Bayouk? (The name of the capital, "Mahdia", seems to suggest Islam) Biter?

Bayouk is indeed an Islamic state from the excellent but sadly discontinued TL Minarets of Atlantis by Essam. The timeline is based around a slightly delayed Reconquista allowing some people from the sultanate of Granada to escape to the Aztec Empire, taking it over and converting it. Eventually the Spanish conquer the Emirate of Atlantis, and the exiles, alongside Moroccan and Ottoman settlers set up a state at the mouth of the Mississippi. I would definitely recommend giving the timeline a read.

Biter is from the map game Alcalem: Countries of an Alternate World 350BCE which, as you can probably guess has a POD of 350 BCE, preventing the rise of Alexander (but not Hellenic culture) and Rome. Biter is a Native American matriarchal queendom established in response to *Aztec encroachment and is very anti-*European.

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted maps here and the first thing I do is to post a redo of my "Iron Storm" scenario, which is a Red Alert timeline with Pseudo-Nazis and no time travel involved (And it is also part of the bigger Tiberium Timeline). Though, this is just a teaser of what's to come. (Note: No celebrities, real-life figures, or models depicted here are harmed during the making of this map)
Spotted President Tony Shalhoub.

Despite the fact that the POD is before Christ, Jesus was still born (he is the son of God after all)
And I see Mohammed also manages to show up, being God's chosen seal of the prophets.:p

Excellent work, if a bit too Munro-ish (really need to do something about the notes past 20). I would be happy enough to cry tears of joy if you were to do a follow up map for the "modern day" of 2201.

doWs1C6.png

A map of the US from the ISOT game Tossed Through Alternate History, filled to the brim with fantasmagoria, conflicting timelines, pantheons and arcana, and maybe more than one identity crisis.
Any chance someone could provide a link to this? I'd like to take a look. Great map btw, looks like a crazy world.

democracy index.png

Democracy Index for 2020 in the ATL concept (I have lots of WorldA maps for different years, some flags and the rough timeline plus 1 or 2 more stuff) I have.

Edit: looks like I forgot Gibraltar. oops.

Last edited:
G

Glad to have been of help - don't forget that the Russians had interests on Hawaii as well - possible use as a base for further southward expansion if you need it.

I was thinking of giving them some of the western Islands where they had forts/bases IOTL but I’m not 100% sure

And I see Mohammed also manages to show up, being God's chosen seal of the prophets.:p
Indeed, since Islam says that Allah is the ruler of all worlds :D

Excellent work, if a bit too Munro-ish (really need to do something about the notes past 20)
It is always a pleasure to receive praise from the maestro!
If you don’t like that I use your style, I can mark you in the credits or start looking for new styles, but I assure mankind has not yet come up with a better way to describe the worlds.

777dogs

Banned
Been a while since I posted maps here and the first thing I do is to post a redo of my "Iron Storm" scenario, which is a Red Alert timeline with Pseudo-Nazis and no time travel involved (And it is also part of the bigger Tiberium Timeline). Though, this is just a teaser of what's to come. (Note: No celebrities, real-life figures, or models depicted here are harmed during the making of this map)

HPSrxYH.png
Will there be a red alert wwIII map at some point?

View attachment 524477View attachment 524479

The Maximum Extent of the German Commune circa July 21st, 1951 before direct American intervention.

The German Commune was a radical anti-Semite, Stalinist like nation involving radical authoritarianism, partially against the french after the previous nation's multiple humiliating defeats against the french empire, then republic, then commune. The plans Jackson & Victoria, respectively against Peasant's Republic & The English Commune have reached their effective extents across the globe. By the end of the war, the extermination camps against the "unnecessary" were found, which would be called "The Great Suffering." Ironically, the German Commune can easily be compared to the Nazi party in OTL, despite its calls for equality.​
How many French casualties in this war? What are the relations between Germany and France like after the war?

Status
Not open for further replies.