Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
dab.gif

No seriously, I always love worldbuilding like this. Makes it feel more alive. Fantastic work.

Thanks! I've noticed a problem with several of my scenarios is that they feel kind of detached and impersonal, so I've been trying to work on that.

I like this! The steadily liberalizing white nationalist USA is something you don't see much of, and the complex world-building is delightful. My only complaint is that the colors for the IRI and the USAM are a little too similar.

Questions;
-Is the Nazi state that one in Azerbaijan?
-Why did the Sunni Arabs go with Assyria for their name instead of Syria or Mashreq?
-Who's the country in Greece?
-What about the independent states in the UAE and the straits of Hormuz?
-Who's the country in Cuba?

I've got to do my own cover of a Rio Grande/Mesopotamia ISOT now.

The IRI and USAM colors don't look too similar to me (I tried to get a brownish-gray and bluish-gray for them, respectively), but then again, I think the color receptor cells in my eyes might be screwed up to some extent (I have an appointment scheduled in February to check up on that). The White Republic is the country in Azerbaijan, yes. The Assyrians ended up picking the name in hopes of calling back to the Assyrian Empire- I meant it to be ironic what with all the bad luck they've had since the ISOT. The countries in Greece, the UAE, the Straits of Hormuz, and Cuba are all countries established by American, Mexican, or Iraqi men-who-would-be-kings over the years and are mostly alright places to live, if a bit religious, though the folks controlling the Straits of Hormuz have recently become big fans of making the Amero-Mexicans pay prices verging on exorbitant to let boats in and out of the Gulf, which will probably lead to the Amero-Mexicans getting fed up and just annexing them in less than a decade.

Good show, Alexander North!

(Man, ISIL: you know your version of Islam is crappy when it drives Muslims to convert to a religion that has been largely out of fashion for thirteen centuries).

Thanks!

minor linguistic quibble: if things have improved, conflict has cooled, but relations have become warmer.

1579477573786.png

The Confederate Civil War - 1891 A.D.

This map is a remake of another quite bad map I made a few months ago for a small mini-timeline about a Confederate victory with a twist. The events of the Civil War itself are left ambiguous since the idea of the Confederacy achieving victory over the Union is quite frankly pretty unrealistic and the initial Southern war of independence isn't really the main focus, so I'll just leave it at quiet muttering about Order 191 and something about tacit European support. With all that said, here's a brief summary of the lore:
My immediate thought when reading this? Seems like it would be a hard sell getting a J. Brown elected as head of the slavocrat wing. Was he clean shaven?

9EC47351-3048-4851-8A9B-414844FCB0C8.jpeg

Map from my universe where superhumans (about 10% of the world’s population, almost all of them in the Americas) and weird science exist, thus allowing for some things to change, but unfortunately some things just won’t.

D-Day began with the invasion of Germany itself in the Nordenham-Wilhelmshaven area. The coast was moderately defended as most German assets were moved to France to defend the area they thought the invasion would come from. Thanks to that there was little standing in the way of the Allies swiftly over-running the rotten heart of the Reich.

Current date on the map is November 1944, about two months after this world’s equivalent of the Battle of the Bulge, which took place along the former German-Polish border. The SS struggles to keep its offensive going and fend off the Soviets, who despite overwhelming odds and a massive technological disadvantage are pushing west. The Wehrmacht is nearly trying to hold off Allied offensives into occupied Norway and Spain all at the same time. Whether it’ll take continued offensive action or if the Reich will implode on its own remains to be seen.

Last edited:
View attachment 517850

Map from my universe where superhumans (about 10% of the world’s population, almost all of them in the Americas) and weird science exist.

D-Day began with the invasion of Germany itself in the Nordenham-Wilhelmshaven area. The coast was moderately defended as most German assets were moved to France to defend the area they thought the invasion would come from. Thanks to that there was little standing in the way of the Allies swiftly over-running the rotten heart of the Reich.

Current date on the map is November 1944, about two months after this world’s equivalent of the Battle of the Bulge, which took place along the former German-Polish border. The SS struggles to keep its offensive going and fend off the Soviets, who despite overwhelming odds and a massive technological disadvantage are pushing west. The Wehrmacht is nearly trying to hold off Allied offensives into occupied Norway and Spain all at the same time. Whether it’ll take continued offensive action or if the Reich will implode on its own remains to be seen.
Superscience, superhero... have nazis and/or soviets something like that too? Even if less (especialy with fall of most of Germany...)
Also 10 %... this is really much, maybe too much...
Will there be Alpenfestung?
Also, some of borders does not fit, why? And what happened to norther Denmark, some experiment going wrong/right?

So here is my first map of the new decade!

Backstory:
While the Empire was one of the victors of the Great War, it was becoming clear that without serious structural reforms, it would soon face it’s dissolution. During the war years the Monarchy was suffering from an internal crisis and unrest amongst the multiple nationalities within its borders, the largest of these unrests where mostly concentrated among the Empire’s Southern Slavic nationalities who were divided between the various subdivisions of the Monarchy. Before and during the war, various proposals were suggested to unite these lands but these were vetoed by the Hungarians. At first the Yugoslav faction in the Transleithanian kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia pushed for the unification of all the lands in the Habsburg monarchy populated by Slovenes, Croats, and Serbs into an independent entity. During the last year of the war, The People's organizations of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs was set up in Split,Sušak and Ljubljana. As it became apparent that the Central Powers would win the Great War, the Trialist faction headed by the Party of Rights became dominant, and stated that it’s goal would be an autonomous South Slavic kingdom equal to Austria and Hungary. To further this goal, it would send a delegation to see Emperor Karl, who had always been sympathetic to the cause. Karl agreed and signed the trialist manifesto on the condition that the Hungarian part does the same since he swore an oath on the integrity of the Hungarian crown. The next day the delegation went to Budapest, and presented the manifest to the Hungarian Council of Ministers led by Hungarian prime minister Sándor Wekerle, who released the king from his oath, and signed the manifest. And thus on the 22 October 1918, the Dual Monarchy became the Triple Monarchy.

However trouble was on the horizon, as Werkerle was ousted from his position and the new Hungarian government did not recognize the new state. On the 29th of October the hastily organized Sabor, who was recognized by almost all the waring authorities, declared the end of union between Hungary and Croatia, and the establishment of the Kingdom of Slovenes, Croats, and Serbs under the Habsburg Monarchy. This new state also had the ambition to annex the occupied Montenegro and Serbia into the kingdom, but this was vetoed by Austria and Hungary. As peace talks were beginning to be organized,the three constituent kingdom's as the successors to the old Austro-Hungarian Empire where allowed to negotiate a separate peace with the defeated Allied Powers. As peace was returning to Europe, there was still the awkward situation between Hungary and the Kingdom of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs, which was essentially two parts of the same monarchy refusing to recognize each other. With the mediation of the German Empire and Austria, a temporary agreement was reached and it was expected that new negotiations where to be held shortly after. During these negotiations (which where now known as the second Ausgleich), all the details where hammered out on how the new Monarchy would function. The kingdom of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs, now taking on the name Illyria, after the old Roman province would consist of the Kingdom of Dalmatia, Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia, Duchy of Carniola and the parts of the Duchy of Styria and Carinthia which held a significant Slavic population. The Littoral province and Bosnia would also be included within its borders but would function as autonomous regions where the population would be in a political sense equal to the Croats, Slovenes and Serbs. Illyria also occupied Montenegro, and was reassured that it could hold a referendum on the annexation of it into the kingdom. Serbia however was barred from eventual unification and the area’s in the Banat which had a Slavic population remained with Hungary.

Austria, now led by a Social-Democratic government also granted a high degree of autonomy to it’s non-German Territories. Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia were merged into a Czech State, Galicia became a Trilingual territory with Germans, Poles, and Ruthenians all granted an equal status as did the Romanians in Bukovina. The newly annexed province of Veneto was merged with the Italian speaking areas in South Tyrol and also received and autonomous statute within the Austrian state. Hungary for it’s part made Slovak and Romanian co-official languages in the Kingdom but did not go as far as to create several autonomous areas, as the Hungarian government tried to consolidate its power after the turbulent few years after the war. All three kingdoms would be de facto independent from each other both with its own parliament, military and institutions. The three nations would be linked with each other through a trade and monetary union as well as a military defense pact and common foreign policy and diplomacy. They also would share the same head of state, which was emperor Karl. The power of the Emperor was greatly reduced and he served as a constitutional monarch. To further help cooperation between the separate kingdoms, a common council was founded in Vienna. This council could help mediate eventual conflicts and set a common trade,monetary and foreign policy if the parliaments of the member states agreed.

WP3zq6PD_o.jpg

Superscience, superhero... have nazis and/or soviets something like that too? Even if less (especialy with fall of most of Germany...)
Also 10 %... this is really much, maybe too much...
Will there be Alpenfestung?
Also, some of borders does not fit, why? And what happened to norther Denmark, some experiment going wrong/right?

1) There’s not a lot in Europe so Britain, Germany, the USSR, etc. make up for it by investing in tech that can close the gap, so to speak, sometimes by more unethical means. Which isn’t easy, since a lot of the more impractical things like jet packs and walking tanks fail miserably
2) To be honest I didn’t give much thought to demographics, I just gave a random number. Maybe 5-3% would be better
3) There might be, unless their planned fortifications are overrun fast.
4) Can you clarify what you mean about the borders? As for Denmark, that was something I forgot to fix, it’s fixed now.

usafacade07.png

Ok, so, a long while back I did a sort of AU Emberverse map because I was dissatisfied with how the East Coast and interior was nothing but cannibals with the exception of Vikings in Maine and the Canadian Maritimes. So, here it is, redone. If there's any discrepancies, feel free to let me know. I also based this partially on a short story I wrote, which is on my test thread.
A side note: A country named Cadillac sounded too cool to pass up.
Edit: Comments and questions are more than welcome.

Last edited:

Skallagrim

Banned
Union Lost

UnionLost.png

This is a world where the fledgling USA attempts to settle the matter of slavery early on. The impetus is a noble one: an anti-slavery pamphlet that gains considerable traction and convinces a great number of Northern politicians that slavery should be abolished, at least in their own states. At the convention to frame a constitutional document, the matter is discussed in detail. Unfortunately, the outcome of all this is a compromise what will come to haunt the Union. The Constitution is designed to include an article outlining that all states North of the Mason-Dixon Line will abolish slavery before January 1, 1800. Additionally, no slaves may be taken into or through free states by their owners. Converely, however, the article also forbids federal authorities from making any legislation regarding slavery in the Southern states, and obligates all state and federal authories to return escaped slaves if they flee North. Finally, to avert dispute, no states admitted to the union may extend North of the Line if they are slave states, or South of it if they are free states.

Hoping that slavery will soon die out, and that limiting it to the South -- where it already existed -- has successfully contained it forever, the framers of the Constitution congratulate themselves on their timely action to settle the matter. Prematurely, as it happens. Slavery doesn't die out at all. The cotton gin gives it a new lease of life, and the slavocratic faction becomes only more powerful over time. Limited in territorial extent, yes, but the same provision that outlines those limits also ensures that none can ever challenge the institution. The slavocrats have the power to hold the Union hostage forever. This is only bolstered by the fact that the South, having secured its particular institution, almost at once ceased the pretense of caring much about Jefferson's decentralist ideals. Southern support for certain Northern (Federalist) wishes was exchanged for an early alliance with Britain against Republican France. Thomas Jefferson, having gotten a very rude awakening as to the real political interests in his country, grew a concience and freed his slaves. Then he slit his own wrists.

Cynical as the alliance between Northern Federalists and Southern planters may have been, and cynical as the alliance between the USA and Britain (against France) may have been, it did yield its instigators exactly what they wanted. When France was defeated, Britain supported American claims to the Louisiana Country-- a claim that the USA was allowed to push all the way up to the Rio Grande. Having ensured that the USA got as much land South of the Line as possible, the slavocrats lost all interest in further expansion. Newly independent Mexico had quickly sought an alliance with Britain by yielding its Northernmost territorial claims to the British Crown. (For the border, they settled on the same line that divided the USA into its North and South.) Subsequently, Mexico --stabilised by an influx of British credit -- had sent a wave of settlers to what remained of its Far North. For the USA, seizing any more of Mexico was not a realistic perspective (particularly since Britain would disapprove... violently). The Northern Federalists, meanwhile, had no wish to contest Britain's claim to Greater Oregon. On the contrary, the Federalists believed that a larger country would only lead to a dispersal of the population. This was contrary to the Federalist desire to foster an urbanised, industrial nation. Thus, not only were North and South agreed upon the fact that no more territorial gains were needed-- the North even went so far as to actively discourage Westward migration.

This state of affairs lasted until the 1870s. By that time, public opinion in the North had well and truly turned against slavery. But with the Constitution in hand, the slavocrats refused to budge. Every attempt to initiate reform was blocked. The two sections of the Union had grown further and further apart. The old Mason-Dixon Line was more of a boundary than many a border between sovereign country. This Line divided two worlds, two cultures, and -- in the opinion of many -- two peoples. Ultimately, the North was left with no recourse but to secede from the Union that it had grown to detest. The slavocrats objected, and some military efforts were considered. This only led to the embarrassment of seeing the new Federation of Columbia annex Virginia's pan-handle after kicking the Union troops back across the Line. Two days later, Britain recognised the Federation-- and that brought all contestation to an end. The Union had been reduced to a much smaller state.

But the embarrrassment was not yet at an end. Britain and Mexico, two states by then very soundly opposed to slavery, would soon ally with the Federation in putting a trade embargo on Union goods. And as industry matured in many nations, plantation slavery became an increasingly backward practice. The Union became a poor country in every meaning of that word. In 1922, Texas -- in the middle of its oil boom -- refused to be shackled to a fossil nation any longer. Voting for secession, the Texian Congress at once added legislation abolishing slavery and introducing universal suffrage. With grants from Mexico, Britain and the Federation, the reborn Republic of Texas soon flourished.

The United States of America, once an embodiment of hope for greater liberty in the world, held on to slavery with a death-grip until 1945. By then, it was a pariah state. Its elite was stupendously wealthy, but mostly because the rest of the country was so poor. When Louisiana declared independence following an African-American rebellion -- heavily supported by Texas -- the US army was ordered to intervene. Instead, it led to a large-scale mutiny, and eventually, the first truly free elections in Union history... where everyone got to vote. Many a slavocrat was arrested;many more were strung up from lamp-posts. Thankfully, the new coalition government, including representatives from the formal interim government (all-white) and the Negro Liberation Pact (as it was then called), managed to calm the populace by a show of unity and a promise of reform.

We are now coming up on the 75th anniversary of slavery's end. In three quarters of a century, a Union once lost has perhaps found its way again. Or at the very least, it has made great strides in the right direction. Deep wounds take time to heal, and memories are long. There is still resentment. There is still inequality. There is still racism. But the USA is now a multi-party democracy; and a multi-racial country. Half its presidents have been African-American, and even if both blacks and whites still vote overwhelmingly by party lines, the decline of the old mainstream parties has led to increasing numbers of coalition governments. Perhaps, that's a healthy thing.

Elsewhere, Britain has established an Imperial Federation that remains the world's foremost power, although the economy of its former colony, India, is growing by leaps and bounds. The Federation of Columbia has evolved into something akin to a social democracy with left-libertarian tendencies, although its Western Territories are far more inclined towards "rugged individualism". (To the point that they insist on retaining territorial status: it denies them all sorts of federal benefits, not to mention congressional seats, but it likewise exempts them from a lot of federal taxation and legislation.) The Republic of Texas is increasingly Hispanic, and has entered into a customs union with Mexico. There is talk of further integration. The Indian Province is self-governing. Mexico itself is a prosperous ceremonial monarchy, with very moderate politics; it is the world's leader in computer technology. Louisiana is a very wealthy nation, which leverages its position at the mouth of the Mississippi to punch above its weight a bit.

2020: Octagons, Elmo, and Jack Black.
1579642688314.png

This is a scenario I made because I had nothing better to do. It literally worships octagons.
Flag of Octagina:
1579642802730.png

Key:
1579643313836.png

Octagism is the Religion which Octagina believes in. It came to be when elmo, and with that his soul, was brought to real life. Soon after elmo died from shock. His last words were octagon. And elmo's soul influenced Jack Black, Leading to him making Octagism and the state behind it called Octagina.
Octagism was followed by few people, so Jack Black, which was influenced by elmo did a few miracles such as turning the moon to an octagon. And this lead to him gaining popularity.
Octagina as a political entity will be discussed within the numbers section.
Octagism is a religion with about the same popularity as Islam by now, which is the only major religion to not be heavily affected. It is based on the idea of octagons being some sort of religious artifact, Jack Black being equivalent to Jesus and Elmo being God. In Octagi (Ohktaagi with the gi as in guinea) Streets, stop signs are given comfortable resting spots, all houses have some sort of octagon, and an hexagon is burnt monthly by the town zealot (Octus), to represent Jack Black burning Ty Burrel that fucking cu- whatever, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Other from that, Octagism is a pretty semi-centralized religion. And is similar to forcefulness as christianity.
Number Explanations:
1: Expansion to Europe was Hard, but since the US was in turmoil first, Europe couldn't really do much to save themselves. As quite a few NATO members left right before attack. Hmm, I sure wonder why?
2: Communism,but this time Trotskyism took over instead. They took Kazakhistan and Belarus. Renamed themselves to the ESSR (Eurasian Socialist Soviet Republics)
3: Cyrenaica Left with a bit of Wiggling.
4: Kurds left all three nations during turmoil. 5: Iran got OOFED by Octagina and some people inside took advantage, not hard to understand.
6: China took advantage of the US falling, and Took Mongolia. 7: Octagina shaved Taiwan of them though.
8: Octagina took some land from Eastern Russia during the small civil war period.
9: Koreans had peace. Discussion about the government (Center Left or Right?) are being discussed (Thus the claims)
10: The Homeland that Octagina began with. From california, As the religion spread, it was deemed satanic, and made Octagists angry and rebels occured. In California was first. Then Almost everything west of the Mississippi. Eventually most of the US got annexed. Not everyone, there were lot's of Uprisings in the US asking the goverment to permanently join Octagina.
11: Canadian and Octagi controlled. Simple really.
12: Simply put. Amazon people wanted to be Territories not Subdivisons. Mexico was attacked by Octagina afterMexico started arresting Octagi believers.
13: Greenland is a subject, that means it is a nation in it's own right, but doesn't have a say on the political part it is in.
14: Argentina lost power after Octagina, and Octagina took advantage, taking lot's of Antarctica only as a claim and influencing a province.

To say the least, ALL HAIL THE OCTAGON.

This is a world where the fledgling USA attempts to settle the matter of slavery early on. The impetus is a noble one: an anti-slavery pamphlet that gains considerable traction and convinces a great number of Northern politicians that slavery should be abolished, at least in their own states. At the convention to frame a constitutional document, the matter is discussed in detail. Unfortunately, the outcome of all this is a compromise what will come to haunt the Union. The Constitution is designed to include an article outlining that all states North of the Mason-Dixon Line will abolish slavery before January 1, 1800. Additionally, no slaves may be taken into or through free states by their owners. Converely, however, the article also forbids federal authorities from making any legislation regarding slavery in the Southern states, and obligates all state and federal authories to return escaped slaves if they flee North. Finally, to avert dispute, no states admitted to the union may extend North of the Line if they are slave states, or South of it if they are free states.

Hoping that slavery will soon die out, and that limiting it to the South -- where it already existed -- has successfully contained it forever, the framers of the Constitution congratulate themselves on their timely action to settle the matter. Prematurely, as it happens. Slavery doesn't die out at all. The cotton gin gives it a new lease of life, and the slavocratic faction becomes only more powerful over time. Limited in territorial extent, yes, but the same provision that outlines those limits also ensures that none can ever challenge the institution. The slavocrats have the power to hold the Union hostage forever. This is only bolstered by the fact that the South, having secured its particular institution, almost at once ceased the pretense of caring much about Jefferson's decentralist ideals. Southern support for certain Northern (Federalist) wishes was exchanged for an early alliance with Britain against Republican France. Thomas Jefferson, having gotten a very rude awakening as to the real political interests in his country, grew a concience and freed his slaves. Then he slit his own wrists.

Cynical as the alliance between Northern Federalists and Southern planters may have been, and cynical as the alliance between the USA and Britain (against France) may have been, it did yield its instigators exactly what they wanted. When France was defeated, Britain supported American claims to the Louisiana Country-- a claim that the USA was allowed to push all the way up to the Rio Grande. Having ensured that the USA got as much land South of the Line as possible, the slavocrats lost all interest in further expansion. Newly independent Mexico had quickly sought an alliance with Britain by yielding its Northernmost territorial claims to the British Crown. (For the border, they settled on the same line that divided the USA into its North and South.) Subsequently, Mexico --stabilised by an influx of British credit -- had sent a wave of settlers to what remained of its Far North. For the USA, seizing any more of Mexico was not a realistic perspective (particularly since Britain would disapprove... violently). The Northern Federalists, meanwhile, had no wish to contest Britain's claim to Greater Oregon. On the contrary, the Federalists believed that a larger country would only lead to a dispersal of the population. This was contrary to the Federalist desire to foster an urbanised, industrial nation. Thus, not only were North and South agreed upon the fact that no more territorial gains were needed-- the North even went so far as to actively discourage Westward migration.

This state of affairs lasted until the 1870s. By that time, public opinion in the North had well and truly turned against slavery. But with the Constitution in hand, the slavocrats refused to budge. Every attempt to initiate reform was blocked. The two sections of the Union had grown further and further apart. The old Mason-Dixon Line was more of a boundary than many a border between sovereign country. This Line divided two worlds, two cultures, and -- in the opinion of many -- two peoples. Ultimately, the North was left with no recourse but to secede from the Union that it had grown to detest. The slavocrats objected, and some military efforts were considered. This only led to the embarrassment of seeing the new Federation of Columbia annex Virginia's pan-handle after kicking the Union troops back across the Line. Two days later, Britain recognised the Federation-- and that brought all contestation to an end. The Union had been reduced to a much smaller state.

But the embarrrassment was not yet at an end. Britain and Mexico, two states by then very soundly opposed to slavery, would soon ally with the Federation in putting a trade embargo on Union goods. And as industry matured in many nations, plantation slavery became an increasingly backward practice. The Union became a poor country in every meaning of that word. In 1922, Texas -- in the middle of its oil boom -- refused to be shackled to a fossil nation any longer. Voting for secession, the Texian Congress at once added legislation abolishing slavery and introducing universal suffrage. With grants from Mexico, Britain and the Federation, the reborn Republic of Texas soon flourished.

The United States of America, once an embodiment of hope for greater liberty in the world, held on to slavery with a death-grip until 1945. By then, it was a pariah state. Its elite was stupendously wealthy, but mostly because the rest of the country was so poor. When Louisiana declared independence following an African-American rebellion -- heavily supported by Texas -- the US army was ordered to intervene. Instead, it led to a large-scale mutiny, and eventually, the first truly free elections in Union history... where everyone got to vote. Many a slavocrat was arrested;many more were strung up from lamp-posts. Thankfully, the new coalition government, including representatives from the formal interim government (all-white) and the Negro Liberation Pact (as it was then called), managed to calm the populace by a show of unity and a promise of reform.

We are now coming up on the 75th anniversary of slavery's end. In three quarters of a century, a Union once lost has perhaps found its way again. Or at the very least, it has made great strides in the right direction. Deep wounds take time to heal, and memories are long. There is still resentment. There is still inequality. There is still racism. But the USA is now a multi-party democracy; and a multi-racial country. Half its presidents have been African-American, and even if both blacks and whites still vote overwhelmingly by party lines, the decline of the old mainstream parties has led to increasing numbers of coalition governments. Perhaps, that's a healthy thing.

Elsewhere, Britain has established an Imperial Federation that remains the world's foremost power, although the economy of its former colony, India, is growing by leaps and bounds. The Federation of Columbia has evolved into something akin to a social democracy with left-libertarian tendencies, although its Western Territories are far more inclined towards "rugged individualism". (To the point that they insist on retaining territorial status: it denies them all sorts of federal benefits, not to mention congressional seats, but it likewise exempts them from a lot of federal taxation and legislation.) The Republic of Texas is increasingly Hispanic, and has entered into a customs union with Mexico. There is talk of further integration. The Indian Province is self-governing. Mexico itself is a prosperous ceremonial monarchy, with very moderate politics; it is the world's leader in computer technology. Louisiana is a very wealthy nation, which leverages its position at the mouth of the Mississippi to punch above its weight a bit.

A very interesting scenario as you always do!

Is there or has there ever been movements in northern US states to join Columbia?

Did the boll weevil hit the Union’s plantation economy in the late 19th century? If so What consequences did it have

When was transAtlantic slave trade abolished? Same as IRL by he British?

Who controls the oil fields off the coast of Louisiana? Seems like something the union really wish they had If they can’t profit from them

Status
Not open for further replies.