Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 508692
oh my god Skallagrim, you made it stronger.

I still can't understand what the three (I think) shades of brown(?) in the Empire stand for. I would like to think it means emperor, elector, other state in some way but I am not sure how that would work. So yeah what do the different shades mean? The lighter one in Prussia and Hungary, the Middle one in Austria and the Netherlands, the darker one in Central Germany and Savoy etc.

I still can't understand what the three (I think) shades of brown(?) in the Empire stand for. I would like to think it means emperor, elector, other state in some way but I am not sure how that would work. So yeah what do the different shades mean? The lighter one in Prussia and Hungary, the Middle one in Austria and the Netherlands, the darker one in Central Germany and Savoy etc.
darkest: Direcly Superdeutsch Reich
middle: Republics
lightest: Part of Superdeutsch Reich but pretty much independent

I had an urgent need to feed my inner imperialist.
Well, this is the result: Eurasian Empire. Dugin's eurasianism has nothing to do with it, it’s just Russian Empire, which has become too big to continue be called "Russian". Also, a fairly democratic state, albeit a rather conservative one.

Eurasian-Empire.png
The heartland

New Union.png

During 1989 the anti-communist revolutions take a more severe tone. The Chinese army riots against the government in Tinanmen which leads to the collapse of communism in China.

In the USSR Gorbachev succeeds in his reforms and the country becomes the Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics, a social market economy.

The world is more stable and with fewer conflicts thanks to the maintenance of the status quo of the USSR, the United States, China and the European Union and with much less political radicalism.

View attachment 508798

During 1989 the anti-communist revolutions take a more severe tone. The Chinese army riots against the government in Tinanmen which leads to the collapse of communism in China.

In the USSR Gorbachev succeeds in his reforms and the country becomes the Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics, a social market economy.

The world is more stable and with fewer conflicts thanks to the maintenance of the status quo of the USSR, the United States, China and the European Union and with much less political radicalism.

Is Taiwan independent or has it joined China?

Don't blame me for the dead butterflies, it's a request.

View attachment 508790
I am surprised he didn't have you give Tiber all the areas China claimed on behalf of Tibet from India. Can't tell, but look so like they might have got the claimed land from Bhutan. I don't suppose the person would allow you to post what the resquest was? I am guessing Tibet got wanked and independent early on and both China's just accepted it? Oh, and... Yest, this is hilarious. Assam and the other regoins of India over there are completely landlocked. Surprised there it didn't break up into a bunch of states to be in the Tibetan orbit. He specify Valencia had to be Catalonian? And is Liechenstein in the EU? Brunei British, independent, or Chinese here?

2sBRAqv.jpg

This is officially the map I've spent the longest on, in terms of "post production" - starting from when I began cutting the basemap down to size to now, there are about 9ish hours on there. I finally cracked the code on how to get borders that "glow" on one side fairly well, without a process that's too lengthy.

I have vague lore in mind, but honestly if you just think "early 1800s revolutionary empire, lasts into early 20th century" you'll have most of it.

Unfortunately, the map is way too big to either upload directly or embed, so you'll have to go to the DA post for the full resolution, sorry.

2sBRAqv.jpg

This is officially the map I've spent the longest on, in terms of "post production" - starting from when I began cutting the basemap down to size to now, there are about 9ish hours on there. I finally cracked the code on how to get borders that "glow" on one side fairly well, without a process that's too lengthy.

I have vague lore in mind, but honestly if you just think "early 1800s revolutionary empire, lasts into early 20th century" you'll have most of it.

Unfortunately, the map is way too big to either upload directly or embed, so you'll have to go to the DA post for the full resolution, sorry.
I like this. I think it's cool to see Bavaria be the one to unite the German states. It's something I've been wanting to do myself for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.