Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 482510
Remember all the nations UK invaded map that have like only 20 of 190 nations having not been invaded. I wanted to make a map of that thing with a "what if UK annexed all of that". Half of the nations remaining mostly agree to the status-quo and the British Hegemony with the other half resisting it. The League of Free Nations really don't have any actual chance in challenging the hegemony but they try.
Alas, according to Guatemala the British did invade them by way of Belize.

Deleted member 107125

View attachment 482510
Remember all the nations UK invaded map that have like only 20 of 190 nations having not been invaded. I wanted to make a map of that thing with a "what if UK annexed all of that". Half of the nations remaining mostly agree to the status-quo and the British Hegemony with the other half resisting it. The League of Free Nations really don't have any actual chance in challenging the hegemony but they try.
what is this monstrosity @Gokbay I warn you not to unleash this

Alas, according to Guatemala the British did invade them by way of Belize.

BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg

I don't know man, I was just basing it on this map. Which makes me realise I forgot Burundi and Sao Tome.

Edit: https://i.redd.it/75nqzhfp42r21.png
Found what appears to be a more accurate version.

Mhm, when did British invade Finland... and Kazakhstan?? (while other -stans not?)
Anyway pretty cool map :D

Apparently there was a battle during the Russian Civil War in Modern Day Kazakhstan that included British Soldiers. Finland was in the Crimean War.

Germany wins WWI, and yet France gets Wallonia and is returned Alsace-Moselle...
does not compute.
Oh right! I was going to mention it, but completely forgot. Germany couldn't sustain much of their gains, and the new French State invaded Alsace and Wallonia in the "Alsace War". It didn't blow up into a Second Great War because Germany isn't suicidal and France wanted to wait until they are at their full potential.

1fvRWQX.png

The leftovers of a dissolved Greater German Empire sometime in an alternate early 21st Century.

Nowadays the leftover states are connected through the German Union, serving as an economic agreement and a military alliance. Their biggest rivals are the French to the west, the Russians to the east and the Serbians (and their allies) in the south.

It´s basically a German EU. I used some Kaiserreich borders as orientation.

EDIT: Here are the flags as they are not really stated on the picture.

1st Row: Prussia, Austria, Bohemia
2nd Row: Bavaria, Netherlands, Rhineland
3rd Row: Hannover, Saxony, Switzerland
4th Row: Denmark, Galicia, Livonia
5th Row: Polonia and Liechtenstein

EDIT 2: Fixed a typo and added the ´´Associate States´´ section.

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! What flags are for which, might I ask? I notice that there are no Scandinavian Crosses, so Denmark isn't easy to pick out.
Denmark‘s flag is the one on the left, fourth row. They abandoned their Nordic Cross a long time ago to fit in with the other states. They kept their red color but added the gold because of their CoA (and to be distinct from the new Austrian flag). Nowadays there are some nationalist movements that want to return to their Nordic roots, this includes changing their flag back to it‘s old design.

(2000) Millenium Dawn.png

Year 2000 in my Prussian Napoleon "not exactly a timeline yet" in which Prussia and their allies were first defeated in the Great War (1915-1921). Russia is an Empire that democratised 40s/50s after a bunch of rebellions and attempted revolutions. India is a republic with the purple blob around Gujarat being a Princely Federation that was founded after an Indian Civil War in the 90s that had India integrate other Princely States inside India. South Africa is still a Dominion. Korea while a Communist state is less DPRK and more Warsaw Pact. Ottoman Empire had a much better life after siding with Prussia in most wars. Which allowed them to integrate their Empire better (civic nationalism). Ireland and Iceland are also both Dominions. Hungary is ruled by the Habsburgs. Anyway That was kind of rambly but I can answer any other questions about this "not exactly a timeline", if there are any.

Prussian Napoleon? Could you please elaborate? Sounds interesting.

Well it wasn't Napoleon. The POD is not exact but it is somewhere in the early 18th Century. One of the largest changes from that is European royalty. There are diferences in European royal family trees, "The Prussian Napoleon" is just an ATL!Hohnzollern who does inherit Prussia in late 18th Caentury. French Revolution still happened but the OTL 1st Coalition put that down almost immideatly with Napoleon Bonaparte dying during that war. What makes this Prussian King into "Napoleon" is a series of wars early 19th Century. 1803-1806 Austro-Prussian or German Brother's War, that had the Austrian Emperor of the HRE abdicate and had Prussia annex Austrian Poland and much of North Germany. The Peace treaty had him elected Emperor of HRE and several German States became his vassals in the "League of Berlin", with Bavaria being and equal ally and annexing Tyrol. 1810-1816 had the German War of Unification (also known as War of the 1st Coalition) where Bavaria annexed Austria proper, Sweden got Norway, Prussia got even more land and even Sardinia-Piedmont got some land. Poland was spun off as an independent kingdom under personal union and Holy German Empire is created (basically OTL Kaiserreich). A war in 1846-1852 had Russia, France and Hungary-Bohemia defeated by Prussia (Holy German Empire at this level actually) and allies, which was followed by another war 1861-1866 that had HGE and allies win again that ended with Italian Unfication and Ottoman Renaissance. Next imprtant conflict was the Great War that was like WWI except there was no real WWII following it.

What happened to China?

China had a collapse 1930s that included Warlords and Japanese invasion. By 1950s Japan had lost, a communist state was established (one of the first along with Indochina) and Tibet and Xinjiang left (Xinjiang joining also newly independent Turkestan.

Well it wasn't Napoleon. The POD is not exact but it is somewhere in the early 18th Century. One of the largest changes from that is European royalty. There are diferences in European royal family trees, "The Prussian Napoleon" is just an ATL!Hohnzollern who does inherit Prussia in late 18th Caentury. French Revolution still happened but the OTL 1st Coalition put that down almost immideatly with Napoleon Bonaparte dying during that war. What makes this Prussian King into "Napoleon" is a series of wars early 19th Century. 1803-1806 Austro-Prussian or German Brother's War, that had the Austrian Emperor of the HRE abdicate and had Prussia annex Austrian Poland and much of North Germany. The Peace treaty had him elected Emperor of HRE and several German States became his vassals in the "League of Berlin", with Bavaria being and equal ally and annexing Tyrol. 1810-1816 had the German War of Unification (also known as War of the 1st Coalition) where Bavaria annexed Austria proper, Sweden got Norway, Prussia got even more land and even Sardinia-Piedmont got some land. Poland was spun off as an independent kingdom under personal union and Holy German Empire is created (basically OTL Kaiserreich). A war in 1846-1852 had Russia, France and Hungary-Bohemia defeated by Prussia (Holy German Empire at this level actually) and allies, which was followed by another war 1861-1866 that had HGE and allies win again that ended with Italian Unfication and Ottoman Renaissance. Next imprtant conflict was the Great War that was like WWI except there was no real WWII following it.

China had a collapse 1930s that included Warlords and Japanese invasion. By 1950s Japan had lost, a communist state was established (one of the first along with Indochina) and Tibet and Xinjiang left (Xinjiang joining also newly independent Turkestan.

Map Thread XVIII

I kinda explain myself more coherently in this post. Atleast about the beginning of the TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.