Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange is where the majority of blacks live today (presumably because of something during 1800's idk) and now all of them live there ; ), also with low autonomy, it's mainly just meant to put them all in one place, not give them authority over something.

fucking excuse me?

The orange is where the majority of blacks live today (presumably because of something during 1800's idk) and now all of them live there ; ), also with low autonomy, it's mainly just meant to put them all in one place, not give them authority over something.
557.gif

This is my ideal America.
Starting off, yes I gave Mexico its lands back. Just too unmanageable in this scenario to keep it.

The light green thing are territories belonging to natives that we gave them with very very low autonomy.

The orange is where the majority of blacks live today (presumably because of something during 1800's idk) and now all of them live there ; ), also with low autonomy, it's mainly just meant to put them all in one place, not give them authority over something. the native American places on the other hand have the opposite reason for existing.

the Blue is french lands... I left France on the far right of the screen so you could see that they have the same color

I left the permafrost there because I couldn't decide if it was better with or without so I just didn't touch it (and ironically ended up deciding by leaving it I guess), and due to the color scheme I used the Fascist American color and the 2nd level divisions (U.S states) are hard to distinguish, but yes, I made states. There is a second map included where I just used the default U.S color so you could
see the state borders a lot better.

i literally have no fucking words

Starting off, yes I gave Mexico its lands back. Just too unmanageable in this scenario to keep it.

The light green thing are territories belonging to natives that we gave them with very very low autonomy.

The orange is where the majority of blacks live today (presumably because of something during 1800's idk) and now all of them live there ; ), also with low autonomy, it's mainly just meant to put them all in one place, not give them authority over something. the native American places on the other hand have the opposite reason for existing.

the Blue is french lands... I left France on the far right of the screen so you could see that they have the same color

I left the permafrost there because I couldn't decide if it was better with or without so I just didn't touch it (and ironically ended up deciding by leaving it I guess), and due to the color scheme I used the Fascist American color and the 2nd level divisions (U.S states) are hard to distinguish, but yes, I made states. There is a second map included where I just used the default U.S color so you could
your ideal is pretty shit m8

Skallagrim

Banned
"Good afternoon, I have 39 posts and I absolutely want to make sure I don't accidentally make it to 40."

Anyway, to get this thread moderately back on topic: this is a map from part of the present-day world in a sort of CP victory scenario. (Actually: a "what if Wilhelm II was a competent but utterly ruthless statesman" scenario; I have mentioned it before in this thread.) The only reason I post it here now (besides getting the thread back on track) is because this part of the world co-incidentally features a lot of countries with weird panhandles and other outcroppings. That happens to be the theme of the current MotF. I briefly considered prettying it up and entering the contest, but since it's a pre-existing map I consider that cheating.

So, you can all have it just for the fun of it. And I call the map...

CAN YOU PANHANDLE THIS?

panhandlesgalore.png

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

Ya, that'll do.

You forgot to say what that Orange Area is called. Probably "something Homeland"

Bye.

To Coventry with you.

"Good afternoon, I have 39 posts and I absolutely want to make sure I don't accidentally make it to 40."

Anyway, to get this thread moderately back on topic: this is a map from part of the present-day world in a sort of CP victory scenario. (Actually: a "what if Wilhelm II was a competent but utterly ruthless statesman" scenario; I have mentioned it before in this thread.) The only reason I post it here now (besides getting the thread back on track) is because this part of the world co-incidentally features a lot of countries with weird panhandles and other outcroppings. That happens to be the theme of the current MotF. I briefly considered prettying it up and entering the contest, but since it's a pre-existing map I consider that cheating.

So, you can all have it just for the fun of it. And I call the map...

CAN YOU PANHANDLE THIS?

View attachment 494097
I Pan't handle the bordergore :openedeyewink:

My guess is it’s a troll trying to get a reaction out of people. And he’s succeeded.

Don't be so sure man, some people are really this clueless. I watched a guy get banned from the discord server for a hoi4 mod called thousand week reich, he basically was asking if romania was getting content whilst unironically calling Hungarians and Bulgarians scum and filth. Admin banned him, he goes to the sub reddit asking for an appeal, then when they told him why he wasn't getting one, he was basically like "what do mean? Bulgarians and Hungarians are scum, I'm right about that? What's the big deal? They want to steal Romanian land" very genuinely.

Don't be so sure man, some people are really this clueless. I watched a guy get banned from the discord server for a hoi4 mod called thousand week reich, he basically was asking if romania was getting content whilst unironically calling Hungarians and Bulgarians scum and filth. Admin banned him, he goes to the sub reddit asking for an appeal, then when they told him why he wasn't getting one, he was basically like "what do mean? Bulgarians and Hungarians are scum, I'm right about that? What's the big deal? They want to steal Romanian land" very genuinely.
mutter mumble Balkans grumble mutter ancient hatreds

Status
Not open for further replies.