Status
Not open for further replies.
Another WiP. I'm having lots of ideas, but not so much motivation...
exchangedarkagereverse.png

Ayy those are some nice assumptions that Earth wouldn't be instaglassed, the AI uploaded into a billion units then perpetually murdered as punishment for spiting the Emperor

Clearly the machine spirit has been infected by Chaos! Exterminatus is a go! Holy Terra must be free!

A sequel to the map posted here; this is another one of the maps from a continuing project of mine, this time showing the nation's as per their 'democracy index' rankings. Keep in mind that both this and the prior map that I posted from this series depicts the world as it is at the beginning of 2015.

Democracy Index.png

Can declare this is not representative of all Upstaters.
Which parts, specifically? (Besides the west coast, which many of us have been to.)

Edit: checking your location, I see what you mean. Most of us still hate Albany.

Was this what you were looking for?
Blank_map_of_the_United_States.PNG

Last edited:
Which parts, specifically? (Besides the west coast, which many of us have been to.)

Edit: checking your location, I see what you mean. Most of us still hate Albany.

Was this what you were looking for?
View attachment 282427

You could leave a single pixel for the Capitol. ;)

I'd have also set Vermont as "Secessionist Traitors" but that's just me.

But otherwise I love it.

I don't mind New Mexico being classified as wilderness (we do have an awful lot of empty space), but I will object to NRA-ravaged: from 1992 on we usually vote for the Democratic candidate in presidential elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.