Map Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former Map of the Fortnight winner, I approve of this map. Honestly, ignoring my exhaustion and slight inebriation, I appreciate the slight but important change in boundaries and the clean execution of this map.

Very professional. Makes me want to improve my efforts. I am curious what you used as a basemap.

Thanks, although I did rush the labeling (I did it this afternoon after not working on this map for over 3-4 months). I pulled the map, which is a standard map of Europe, off Perry-Castañeda.

It thought those were Ottoman provinces.

Look closely at the borders of Bulgaria, it is the Principality of Bulgaria as defined by the Treaty of San Stefano.

A map of The North American Technate. From the North pole to the equator, from sea to shining sea. We salute you are beloved Continental Director.
NorthAmericaver.png

In the "world at war with itself" map game/TL I and a number of others worked on in the ASB section, the world ended up with six countries surviving (US, UK, Germany, Russia, India, and China).

Here's the state of the world in the 2070s.

Conclusion.png

In the "world at war with itself" map game/TL I and a number of others worked on in the ASB section, the world ended up with six countries surviving (US, UK, Germany, Russia, India, and China).

Oh mah Gad ! :eek:
German Italy, British France, Fully American Peru...AND INDIAN TIBET ? :eek:

Correction: US, UK, Germany, Russia, India, China and SWITZERLAND! :D

---

In order to test the new Political UCS, to advertize it, and to remember the good and old Map Continuations, here's my attempt at "Map Continuation III - A delicate balance of power" map, from 1900, with the mentioned Political Colour Scheme:
(@ Gandavien, Benkarnell, Maharajah and the other MC3 authors: some of this colours were rather arbitrary or wild guesses, specially about parliamentary/presidential/flawed republics in Jarnassia and Mediccia, and the republican dictatorships in east Asia... please correct me if I'm horribly wrong about any of them!)

mc3_political2.png

And Israel dye to that deal with Germany

Krall

Banned
So, why don't administration of the board send him away ?...

Because, despite his divine reputation, Ian isn't all-knowing. Offending posts must be reported, and then Ian actually has to read the report before he knows that there is reason to take action.

Valdemar II

Banned
a new map in my Dystopic Naziwank Map Series:

The map shows Serbia or to be correct den Ordensstaat Serbien, a state controled by the Order of Asgard (the former SS). One half of the populations are "Aryans" (okay they are not very Aryan in the proper meaning of the word (Aryan=Iranian) but in the unlogic meaning of the nazis they are), mostly member of the Order. The other half are slavs/slaves, they have no rights and are property of the Order.
Serbia's capital is Weißburg (the former Belgrade). Weißburg is also the biggest city of the whole Order.

Interesting are the "Aryans" German settlers or just locals whom the Germans has decided to define as Aryans?

Basically your signature.
Thank you:)

If you and Pischinovski collabarated on a map it would be epic.:cool:
Oh yeah it would:rolleyes:

Wow, scary. Wonder that they did to the rest of Europe? :eek:
Thanks and here.

Great quality map: I like the overall feel of it and all the details.
Thank you, your map is great too which programm did you use? gimp? photoshop?

Interesting are the "Aryans" German settlers or just locals whom the Germans has decided to define as Aryans?
Mostly "germanic" settlers from Germany, Britain, Scandinavia and other areas of the Reich but a few of them are locals who are "rassisch Wertvoll" (racial valuable) and members of the Order. They also Germanized some Serbian names:

Miroslav=Friedehr; from "mir"/"Friede" (peace) and "slava"/"Ehre" (glory)
Borislav=Ehrgunt; from "bor"/"(ahd.) Gund" (battle) and "slava"/"Ehre" (glory)
P.S. this two names don't exist in the German language but are ITL tries to translate slavic names

Status
Not open for further replies.