Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
An alternate WW2 and an alternate outcome.

Turkey joined the Axis and the Axis forces were stronger than OTL. D-Day fails, therefore Red Army forces "liberate" more parts of Europe, except for southern France and southern Italy (which were already liberated by the Allies) and Denmark & Norway.

The Cold War had begun as practically all of Europe had fallen under USSR influence.

AltWW2outcome1960-2.png

the map that caused a revolution in the AH.commer world, with its unique blend of colors and borders.

wow I have come a long way in map-making.

ColonialAmericaWorld.png

Denmark & Norway.

The Cold War had begun as practically all of Europe had fallen under USSR influence.

AltWW2outcome1960-2.png

Hmmmm, why Denmark and Norway. Such a victorious Red Army would march into Schleswig-Holstein unopposed and gobble up the rest of Denmark. At least Bornholm was!
Norway would fall as the Finns were plastered and the Germans pursued into Norway. Or didn't the Red Army just not interest itself in these? Strange as Finland is occupied...

Hmmmm, why Denmark and Norway. Such a victorious Red Army would march into Schleswig-Holstein unopposed and gobble up the rest of Denmark. At least Bornholm was!
Norway would fall as the Finns were plastered and the Germans pursued into Norway. Or didn't the Red Army just not interest itself in these? Strange as Finland is occupied...

Denmark and Norway where not liberated at all during the war, as the Red Army had a "race towards the Atlantic" and therefore didn't put any interest in Denmark and Norway.
Finland was made a Soviet puppet because of the Winter War and the fact Finland was allied with Germany.

Turkey joined the Axis and the Axis forces were stronger than OTL. D-Day fails, therefore Red Army forces "liberate" more parts of Europe, except for southern France and southern Italy (which were already liberated by the Allies) and Denmark & Norway.

Nice effect on the capitols :p

Highlander

Banned
the map that caused a revolution in the AH.commer world, with its unique blend of colors and borders.

wow I have come a long way in map-making.

ColonialAmericaWorld.png

Personally, this series of maps was and still is a huge influence on me. I was very sad to see your color scheme fall out of favor for a while.

Highlander

Banned
Since we seem to be posting our favorite maps . . .

One of my greatest accomplishments, IMHO, even though it was before my advancement to Photoshop.

NA 17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.