Map of the Month 6: By Any Other Pen

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Kaiphranos, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Kaiphranos Hydraulic Despot Donor

MotM 6 - By Any Other Pen

The Challenge

Make a map that is a cover of, based on, a sequel to, or otherwise inspired by, a map previously created by another poster on alternatehistory.com.

The Restrictions - These are Important. Please Read Them.
    1. For this contest, you absolutely must obtain permission from the original creator. You must message me with written proof that you have done so before submitting your entry. (I would recommend doing this before you start work on your entry.)
    2. When posting, please include a link to the original work that your entry is based on.​

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or comment in the main thread.
    ---
    Entries will end for this round when the voting thread is posted on Sunday, January 6th, 2019.
    ---
    PLEASE KEEP ALL DISCUSSION ON THE CONTEST OR ITS ENTRIES TO THE MAIN THREAD.
    Any discussion must take place in the main thread. If you post anything other than a map entry (or a description accompanying a map entry) in this thread then you will be asked to delete the post.