Map of the Month 5 - World on Your Shoulders

MotM 5: World on Your Shoulders

The Challenge
Make a mini atlas of a nation, region, or planet in an ATL. (for more info about what this means, look below!)

The Restrictions
There are no restrictions on when the PoD of your map should be. Fantasy, sci-fi, and future maps are allowed.

What I define as an atlas is a few formatted pages showing the history of your nation, along with relevant pictures, graphics, and (of course) maps. It's basically putting a write-up you'd normally write anyway into actual formatted page form anyway.

If you're not sure whether your idea meets the criteria of this challenge, please feel free to PM me or comment in the main thread. Sometimes it isn't as clear as I intend it to be.

---
Entries will end for this round when the voting thread is posted on Thursday, February 1st, 2018.
---

ALL DISCUSSION ON THE CONTEST OR ITS ENTRIES MUST TAKE PLACE IN THE MAIN THREAD. PLEASE.

Any discussion must take place in the main thread. If you post anything other than a map entry (or a description accompanying a map entry) in this thread then you will be asked to delete the post.

Remember to vote on the previous MotF round!