Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

I've gone and tried, but my sig is already pretty crowded, so I'm not sure how clear it will be. In any case, there are links to the main thread in every contest page plus its pinned now, so I can't imagine it will be too too hard to find.

I hope to have an entry done sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

EDIT: something came up - don't wait for me to post

Last edited:
Could you please wait until the end of monday everywhere before posting the vote thread? (if not giving a 24h extension tho that may be asking too much) I'm almost done on a map

Dagoth Ur

Banned
Wow, I want to thank whoever voted for my map! I didn't expect to earn any votes, the other entries were so great (including Epsilon Tuari's which I voted for) and I made my map more as a way to experiment that poster-board style and participate in the contest. Thank you!

Wow, I want to thank whoever voted for my map! I didn't expect to earn any votes, the other entries were so great (including Epsilon Tuari's which I voted for) and I made my map more as a way to experiment that poster-board style and participate in the contest. Thank you!
  • It is definitely a cool-looking poster
  • Thank you for your vote!

I'll hold the voting thread to Tuesday for you if you figure you will be ready by then.

Go ahead and post the thread whenever you are ready, I don't think I will finish on time.

My map displaying the secularization of an independent Valais will have to wait until another day to be posted.

Hi, long-term reader and lurker with a folder full of half-finished maps here :)

I'm a little confused about this challenge: should we be depicting a world where a revisionist/ahistorical/pseudohistorical theory (like say, a conspiracy theory) has gained mass acceptance with the public and/or is being presented as true by the authorities? OR should we be depicting an ahistorical/pseudohistorical/revisionist theory as if it were actually true?

(I assumed it was the former, but now I'm not sure 😅)