Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

Good thing I have this idea about the world divided into many alliances right now; I've posted my WIP map in the appropriate section.

Reviving my suggestions 2: electric boogaloo:
I Am Error: Make a map depicting a nation or border anomaly created by mistake (e.g. Minnesota's Northwest Angle).
It's Dangerous to Go Alone: Make a map depicting a nation or region who has managed to prosper/start winning thanks to foreign aid.
It's a Secret to Everyone: Make a map depicting the aftermath of the revealing to the public of a territorial change or treaty that has been kept secret for years.

Oooh. I have the perfect scenario that's been rolling around my head for a couple of years now. Let's see if I can get my wifi on my computer working again so I can, you know, post things and such.

Working on a map too, although it's kinda large and I'm not sure i can finish it for March 9th. Probably not with a write up at least

Me, I have already dropped out partly due to me not having fancy graphics skills and being unable to come up with something unique while using worlda.

Me, I have already dropped out partly due to me not having fancy graphics skills and being unable to come up with something unique while using worlda.
On the contrary, I think that the map contest is an opportunity to try different "experiments" that we wouldn't necessarily have found without the contest. Moreover even if the map may seem simple, it can also be magnified if the colors, textures or simply its History is interesting. Finally, the more participants there are, the more fun you have. ;)

I'm probably not making it this time... I've been very busy lately and whenever I get time to actually work on a map for the contest it ends up looking ugly... :pensive: