Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

Guys, do you have any good pic hosting site, because the website doesn't accept my picture and I'd be really annoyed if I couldn't post it or I'd have to shrink it.

Imgur, deviantart if you want all your maps in the same place. Direct link them here. Never host on ah.com, it's way too restrictive.

I love it! You do have a thing for nuns pulling through to help out their communities.

Well I'm Christian and I'm really hoping that it turns out to happen more in the future, so that's one of my alternate history tropes ^^"

By the way, I must say I adore your Cyberafghanistan too, I really find this idea of communist network of planning really interesting, and very likely too. Also, I was wondering, what's the other Internetless country ?

Well I'm Christian and I'm really hoping that it turns out to happen more in the future, so that's one of my alternate history tropes ^^"

By the way, I must say I adore your Cyberafghanistan too, I really find this idea of communist network of planning really interesting, and very likely too. Also, I was wondering, what's the other Internetless country ?
I've met a lot of Christian's whose faith is in their works, it's so wonderful! Stateside there's a growing movement for it.

North Korea managed to hold out a little longer than OTL, but by the 2019 the country had mobile internet services.

Just to be clear, the succession crisis doesn't necessarily have to happen over a monarch title, it can happen as a crisis after the death of a dictator, an autocrat right?

Can it be used to show political crisis after some democratically elected leader that held its position for a long time dies/is defeated/retires?

Just to be clear, the succession crisis doesn't necessarily have to happen over a monarch title, it can happen as a crisis after the death of a dictator, an autocrat right?

Can it be used to show political crisis after some democratically elected leader that held its position for a long time dies/is defeated/retires?

Yes, I would accept either of those.

Last edited:
Do I get bonus points if it includes both a succession *and* a secession crises? Perhaps while in the midst of a recession?

I hate myself for forgetting to actually make the map that I had wanted to enter for 192.

Guys, do you have any good pic hosting site, because the website doesn't accept my picture and I'd be really annoyed if I couldn't post it or I'd have to shrink it.
Imgbox.

to posit another few contest ideas, how about:

A Phoenix from the Ashes: Depict a country that has recently regained Independence after a long period of foreign subjugation

Reunited at Last: Depict a territory that had long ago been lost by a country but has recently been reunited with it