Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

Marks On The Map
Make a map showing an artificially created landmass or body of water.

Essentially a re-run of MotF 93 that combined the proposals When The Levee Breaks and Pastures New. I want to see how Krall creates polders in the shores of Canton as he wanted.

I have a map completed but I still need to add notes and a write-up, and that'll take ages to do.

Is it OK if I post the map with a barebones description now, and replace it with an annotated version later? Or do I have to do it all before the deadline?

I have a map completed but I still need to add notes and a write-up, and that'll take ages to do.

Is it OK if I post the map with a barebones description now, and replace it with an annotated version later? Or do I have to do it all before the deadline?
You have to have everything done in your entry before the deadline. You could post the notes on the map thread, but you can't edit your post after the voting thread goes up.

At the strike of dawn- Make a map showing a cold war, where the two blocs are divided along an otl timezone.
My lord, is that legal?- Make a map detailing a criminal organization or operation.

Come On, It's Current Year! - A map of an incredibly anachronistic society, state, group, etc. (OTL example would be Imperial Japan, an absolute monarchy under an Emperor in the mid 20th century)

How Many Times Do We Have To Teach You This Lesson, Old Man? - Map of a country that keeps losing wars to the same country or a similar coalition.

@fashbasher made a very interesting entry. It's an entry that makes the head of any Neo-Nazi out there explode in an instant. It also reminds me of how barbarian even Germany used to be back in the days.

fashbasher

Banned
@fashbasher made a very interesting entry. It's an entry that makes the head of any Neo-Nazi out there explode in an instant. It also reminds me of how barbarian even Germany used to be back in the days.

The one time when trolling won't get me a stern talking-to from the mods is when it's trolling bigots and backed up with a good map.