Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

fashbasher

Banned
If at all possible I'd like "Leave Means Leave" to win. Don't vote for me...that's my favorite and it happens to be a brilliant and hilarious idea!

Alright, new threads! The "no discussion on entry threads" rule has been removed for now, as a test. Enjoy! :)

I'll give my early feedback from how it worked last week: I like being able to see all entries in a row. When there is a lot of discussion, it pushes later entries down the page, if not into a new one.

So I think feedback should be here or in the main map page. I've cross-posted my entries in the main page for discussion in the past.

I'll give my early feedback from how it worked last week: I like being able to see all entries in a row. When there is a lot of discussion, it pushes later entries down the page, if not into a new one.

So I think feedback should be here or in the main map page. I've cross-posted my entries in the main page for discussion in the past.
Yeah, I have to agree. The only thing is that there wasn't any discussion that took place in the main thread with the old rules in place. I was able to go five or six contests on a single page, which means that only two or three comments were made every two weeks. Plus, with the institution of threadmarks, it'll hopefully still be easy enough to just click the "next" button a few times to get to see all the entries. It's just a test to see if the pros outweigh the cons, but chances are we'll be back to the original format next fortnight. :)

Krall

Banned
What's the definition of "union" for Antiquated Union? Can it be a dynastic or personal union, or only a full union of two countries as one sovereign country?

What's the definition of "union" for Antiquated Union? Can it be a dynastic or personal union, or only a full union of two countries as one sovereign country?
It could absolutely be a dynastic or personal Union. I'd rather leave the interpretation of Union up to the submitters.