Map Continuation XI - Map 5 - South Terranova

Seriously, I don't think a do-over is necessary but apart from the very first contribution from Iserlohn every single border needs at least some tidying up. I suggest wait and let Kairos see this, I might take a crack at fixing the borders in the mean time.
Can my nation stay as a radical nation that will soon be conquered? It would be funny that.

Orsino

Banned
Not perfect but tried to correct the crappy borders. DrTron have kept your panama but maybe call it something plausible?

tn.png

I have to agree Earl here, this just seems crazy.

Also: since you guys NEVER use the NUSC maps me and the other guy made (and because they just updated it with all the African colors after i finished it :/, i think i'll just do the final map of the whole world.

but it's not the correct color, UCS pink is :(

That is true however going by the "all countries need a colour" scheme thing that has developed (or sort of developed, a lot of small African nations had the same colour which is annoying) it matches with the other UK possessions on the map and it makes it less confusing.

Also why is it pink? Did Britain or England just conquer all the scandinavian countries or was a union between them? This doesn't seem to make sense with the fact that they split England (not counting Cornwall) into two constituent nations or provinces of the Kingdom.

Also why is it pink? Did Britain or England just conquer all the scandinavian countries or was a union between them? This doesn't seem to make sense with the fact that they split England (not counting Cornwall) into two constituent nations or provinces of the Kingdom.

I assume it was a union in the same sense that the united kingdom is a union of england and scotland, but it still had england's color.

Maybe I'll give them the Nordic/germanic britain color in the final map.

I assume it was a union in the same sense that the united kingdom is a union of england and scotland, but it still had england's color.

Maybe I'll give them the Nordic/germanic britain color in the final map.

For the moment we should use the construction colours to make it easier to colour the final map in the UCS. Also you don't have to change the colour, I just found it strange.

Not perfect but tried to correct the crappy borders. DrTron have kept your panama but maybe call it something plausible?

Hey can you change the map and give me back my border in the north man my territory got smaller in every aspect. Common.