Map Continuation 3 - Map 1 - Europe

Krall

Banned
Here's my thoughts on Italy's history. The peninsula. Not the country.

The rise of the Two Sicilies was frightening. Very, very frightening. They took out the Pope, opening the north to horrid attacks by the "Italians". That is when the Northern italian Confederation formed. Itoriginally had 6 states: Venice, Milan, Genoa, Ferrara, San Marino, and tuscany. Now, only Milan, Venice, and Genoa are left. The last three states have formed a union of sorts, although loose. They share in a number of things, and are each their seperate own country, but in regards to defense, they "big Three" stand together.

Just my thoughts on what could happen. I didn't set the POD or anything.

That's very vague. Very, very vague.

Hm, I would say at least, united currencies, preferrably the "Lira", defense pact, and several shared companies and corporations...maybe a shared colonization company? The Padanian East India Company? Just an idea.

Hm, I would say at least, united currencies, preferrably the "Lira", defense pact, and several shared companies and corporations...maybe a shared colonization company? The Padanian East India Company? Just an idea.

Uhnn, I like this idea. Instead of disputing among them, the Italian Republics might have joined their currencies and colonial outposts, creating a somewhat powerful league, but without a political union.

--

Where should we put the descriptions of the nations?

Uhnn, I like this idea. Instead of disputing among them, the Italian Republics might have joined their currencies and colonial outposts, creating a somewhat powerful league, but without a political union.

--

Where should we put the descriptions of the nations?

Yes, it makes more sense...

Named Map!

mc3_euro_names.PNG

Krall

Banned
Named Map!

2 to 3 of those are named incorrectly:

1. Oslo is Norway;
2. Hansa Germany is the North German Federation [I believe];
3. [disputable] I don't think we ever gave South Germany/Bavaria an official name, or an owner, for that matter.

VT45

Banned
Bump. Maybe you could answer this question for me. I'm trying to think of a good imperial capital for the GE, and I've narrowed it down to two cities: Downpatrick and Wexford. I don't know which one to choose, however, as I want to use one that's close to the geographic centre of the GE's European kingdoms, and from the renderings I did, those are both rather close. Ideas?

Krall

Banned
Bump. Maybe you could answer this question for me. I'm trying to think of a good imperial capital for the GE, and I've narrowed it down to two cities: Downpatrick and Wexford. I don't know which one to choose, however, as I want to use one that's close to the geographic centre of the GE's European kingdoms, and from the renderings I did, those are both rather close. Ideas?

Wexford is closer to the geographical centre of your European territories as it's in Southeast Ireland, whereas Downpatrick is in the Northeast.

However, capital cities are almost never decided on by geographical location, but by their size and historical importance.