Map Continuation 3 - Map 1 - Europe

Krall

Banned
And this time we're going to do it better.

This Map Continuation is going to have more regulation than the last two, primarily in order to get rid of those stupid and/or silly nations that people keep adding, but also to ensure that all nations are historically consistent. The moderators for this MC will be me, VulcanTrekkie45 and Analytical_Engine.

We've decided to start in Europe this time, as ending in Europe always seems to end in several possibly overlapping claims. The maps we're using are part of a larger world map, so there'll be no problem putting them all together at the end.

The currect year is 1900. Technology is essentially at late WW1 levels, although naval tech may be a bit behind [so we can have battleships galore], that means that most nations will have tanks and air forces.

The PoD is meant to be around 1200, but it's not predetermined, we can decide on it later.

Areas coloured light grey are NOT part of the current continent. They are NOT to be drawn on. All borders are to be one pixel thick and completely black. The map must always be saved as a PNG image.

So, I'll claim the first nation, the Teutonic Confederation, a federal nation evolved from the Monastic State of the Teutonic Order.

Big Map Europe.png

Krall

Banned
Sovereign12, all borders must be one pixel thick.

This is the latest map, DO NOT modify this map other than adding nations or extend it AT ALL.

Because I'd like to have a nation with a colonial empire, I claim the Portuguese Empire. I'm not going to claim any other European territories.

Big Map Europe.png