Map Continuation 3 - Flags, Crests, Emblems,...

I know some people have made flags for their claims for the MC3 and posted them in the Flags Thread.
So this is just a thread to put flags, crests, emblems, roundels,...etc, all together for the MC3.

Flag of Empire of Bulgaria

BulgariaEmpire copy.png

Krall

Banned
That is nice!:)

Thanks! Most of the symbolism comes from the OTL Tibetan flag, specifically the white triangle [snow-capped mountain], the golden border on three sides [representing the spread of golden Buddhist ideals, but also showing Tibet's openess to non-Buddhist thought] and the 12 blue/red stripes [the red stripes represent the 6 ancient tribes that are the ancestors of the Tibetan people].

The combination of the twelve stripes represents something I don't understand, so I'll just quote from Wikipedia:

The combination of six red bands (for the tribes) and six dark blue bands for the sky represents the incessant enactment of the virtuous deeds of protection of the spiritual teachings and secular life by the black and red guardian protector deities with which Tibet has had connection for a very long time.

All the flags posted so far are of a good quality. This makes me happy.