Lost Prince Found

Intro
The Kennedy Family has always been a subject of fascination for historians and alternate historians alike. Out of that family, John and Robert seem to have the most the most alternate timelines about them. Kennedy Forever and I have talked about it and we agreed that we should do a timeline about another brother: Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Or rather tell a story set in a world where he survived. So this is a story set during the 2020 election in a world where JPKJR survived. We hope that you like it and that you will give us the benefit of the doubt for length of time between updates.

November 15, 2018
Emails:

Mr. Anderson,

I’m sending you this e-mail to see if you still want to continue our conversation from the last game between our two schools. I realize that, as someone who goes to Michigan State, you probably wouldn’t want to talk anymore to someone from Notre Dame but here we are. You said some things about the 2020 election that I wanted to ask you about. I’m going to register as a Republican. Are you going to register as a Democrat because of your parents? What do you think of President Lockwood? I think she’s doing OK, but I also think that she’ll only go down in history as our first African American president. If you could vote for anyone else who would you vote for? I know the midterms just happened but it is time to start thinking about these things.

Hope you are well,

Patricia Thomas.

Ms. Thomas,

Yes I would absolutely like to continue our previous conversations from the last game. While I understand our schools are rivals I found you to be a interesting person. I would definitely like to know more about you. I'm still unsure whether to register as a Democrat at this time. As for President Lockwood so far so good. I admire her for being our first African American President. I think it's a important step in race for our country. It will be interesting to see how the midterms go.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Mike Anderson

January 18, 2019
PT106: Hey, how are you doing?
MikeA27: I'm going good. Nice to hear from you in awhile.
PT106: Well, thanks. Saw that you online and wondered if you wanted to talk.
MikeA27: Sure we can talk. What do you think of the Republican Primaries that are beginning?
PT106: Don’t know. Did you see the Marilyn Monroe movie that was on last night? You know, Jean?
MikeA27: No I haven't seen the movie. Not sure if I will. I'm not exactly a fan of Marilyn Monroe. I've heard the film is just a product of the 60s.
PT106: Well I think it’s a great movie about Jean Harlow. Yeah it’s a product of the mid-60s but it’s still pretty funny.
MikeA27: Yeah I guess so. Marilyn is a pretty good actress but her personal life is less than stellar imao.
PT106: Why do you think that is?
MikeA27: What do you think of the fact that Marilyn and JFK the former President's brtoher could have been having a affair? Poor Jackie.
PT106: Never thought of it that way. Doesn’t mean you’re right though.
MikeA27: I guess to each there own. Still if it had gotten out it would have ruined Jack's father for sure.
PT106: I don’t know about that.
MikeA27: We'll never know now.
PT106: Gotta go. I’ll talk to you soon.
MikeA27: Ok bye talk to you later