Looking for Monarchisn wanks fics/TLs

So I don't know where I should have posted my request but I'll post it here anyway. I'll take it down if some Moderator wants me to.

So what I essentially want are recommendations for monarchy wank. I understand that wanks are not that appreciated that much here but I like em honestly. I Don't really care for that much realism and such so ASB, ISOT-SI etc are completely acceptable.

Before 1900 monarchism wank? Aren't most of them gonna be monarchist considering the time period?

Nevermind, I forgot a lot start here

No all of these are Wanks, some are not complete or even in progress, while one or two are on other websites

German
-An American in Berlin
-Rudolf will reign dear
-The Last Emperor of Europe: An Otto von Habsburg SI
-I, Wilhelm Revamped (Historical SI)
-I woke up as Kasier Wilhelm II
-A FREDERICK WILLIAM III SELF INSERT
-Imperium Teutonicum Invictum! (A George William of Brandenburg SI)

Chinese
-A Taiping SI or How to Avoid the so-called “Century of Humiliation
-Blessed By the Eternal Sky: A Mongol SI
-The Emperor of Heaven: A Tale of the Qing Dynasty (SI Story)
-Blues of a White Sun (Fengtian SI)

French
-For the want of a Monarchy (Louis XVI SI)
-Napoleon's Legacy (Napoleon III SI)
-Napoleon II - The Eaglet SI
-A Tale Of Greatness-A Medieval Self Insert
-La Fleur de Lys Hutin - A Louis X Story (SI)

Egypt
-Making Egypt Great Again - A King Farouk SI
-The Second Arrow of Islam; A Crusade-Era SI

Greece
-The Hoplon of Magna Graecia: A Pyrrhus of Epirus SI
-Alexander the Great Dane - A Greek SI

Other
-Lonely Bear and Cub - Russian SI.
-The Great Mughal (Akbar the great SI)
-The Lion Of The North: A Gustavus Adolphus Self-Insert
-PORTUGAL WILL RISE AGAIN-A PEDRO V SELF INSERT
-Zulu Dusk: a Cetshwayo kaMpande SI
-A Caged Bird in the Land of Eagles (King Zog SI)
-But I Don't Want To Die at Age 20!: A Louis II of Hungary Self Insert

-The Forme of Cury: A Richard II SI.
When in Rome: A Savoy Monarchy SI

There's also "The New Life Of The Evil Man" with good ol' Kaiser Adolf :p
If thats not up to your standards(hah!) The Red Tsar might work, just oldie Uncle Joe in charge of Imperial Russia for a change~

My timeline is kind of a monarchist wank, considering that neither the American nor French revolutions happen (a republican revolution does occur in Russia, though).

The masterful Cinqo D'Mayo is pretty much a Monarchist wank - you have a longer surviving Second Empire, the German Empire has been foreshadowed to last until the modern age, Maxallian's Empire of Mexico is likewise going to survive, as it appears will be Empire of Brazil. Russia is most certainly not going to have the Soviets rise to power, and it seems as if the Russian Empire is slowly meandering its way towards Constitutionalism as are the Ottomans.

Might be right down your alley :)

The masterful Cinqo D'Mayo is pretty much a Monarchist wank - you have a longer surviving Second Empire, the German Empire has been foreshadowed to last until the modern age, Maxallian's Empire of Mexico is likewise going to survive, as it appears will be Empire of Brazil. Russia is most certainly not going to have the Soviets rise to power, and it seems as if the Russian Empire is slowly meandering its way towards Constitutionalism as are the Ottomans.

Might be right down your alley :)
Link?