Longer surviving European Paganism

What I want is that some Pagan populations survive a bit longer. So delaying the Christianization of the following regions. In this case:
- British Isles (until 750 AD)
- Slavs in the Western Balkans (until 800 AD)
- Bulgaria (until 950 AD)
- Bohemia (until 950 AD)
- Lower Saxony and Frisia (until 1000 AD)
- Hungary (until 1050 AD)
- Poland (until 1050 AD)
- Scandinavia (until 1050 AD)
- Russia and Ukraine (1100 AD)
- Brandenburg and Pomerania (until 1200 AD)
- Baltics (until 1350 AD, Lithuania until 1450 AD)

Choose the ones whatever you feel is the most likely (you may choose all of the options). And if you want, what could happen if it is delayed. For example: Conversion of Hungary is delayed and result is a delay of the Crusades".

What I want is that some Pagan populations survive a bit longer. So delaying the Christianization of the following regions. In this case:
- Bohemia (until 950 AD)
- Poland (until 1050 AD)

Choose the ones whatever you feel is the most likely (you may choose all of the options). And if you want, what could happen if it is delayed. For example: Conversion of Hungary is delayed and result is a delay of the Crusades".

The Balts are the most likely to be simply delayed, primarily due to the fact that their Christianization was the one based most on the application of a large number of pointy objects (Namely, the Baltic Crusades). Their conversion could easily be delayed as a result of the Teutonic Order not being invited in by the Poles, perhaps due to said crusaders being re-directed by the Church toward's the Middle East by not giving a crusading indulgence to wars in the Baltics while the Holy Land was still under threat.

@Koprulu Mustafa Pasha
how did you reach these numbers / dates? They don't all seem to be public state conversion dates (too late e.g. for Lower Saxony, Russia), and yet for "cultural" or "popular" conversion thresholds (majority Christian? 90 % Christian? ...?) they also don't seem congruous (too early e.g. for Scandinavia and the Baltics).

Questions like this are often asked on this forum. Without a time limit on the PoD, I would say the easiest option is nipping Christianity in the bud or at least preventing the conversion of the Roman Empire. If your PoD must be post-Roman, then either no Frankish conversions or no Frankish empire would do a lot; also an even weaker ERE for Eastern Europe.

If you want PoDs very close to the individual conversion dates you gave, then, as @FillyofDelphi has already pointed out, the Baltics are probably your best bet for another century of paganism or so, although Scandinavia looks possible, too.

Maoistic

Banned
@Koprulu Mustafa Pasha
how did you reach these numbers / dates? They don't all seem to be public state conversion dates (too late e.g. for Lower Saxony, Russia), and yet for "cultural" or "popular" conversion thresholds (majority Christian? 90 % Christian? ...?) they also don't seem congruous (too early e.g. for Scandinavia and the Baltics).

Questions like this are often asked on this forum. Without a time limit on the PoD, I would say the easiest option is nipping Christianity in the bud or at least preventing the conversion of the Roman Empire. If your PoD must be post-Roman, then either no Frankish conversions or no Frankish empire would do a lot; also an even weaker ERE for Eastern Europe.

If you want PoDs very close to the individual conversion dates you gave, then, as @FillyofDelphi has already pointed out, the Baltics are probably your best bet for another century of paganism or so, although Scandinavia looks possible, too.
Probably from one of those anti-Christian (though actually anti-Catholic and anti-Islamic) sites. They're not exactly bastions of accuracy seeing how they're the same people that give Hindu "the Mahabharata proves ancient Indians had space ships and nuclear technology" fundamentalists and Afrocentric "Shabazz is real and Africans colonised the world 5,000 years ago" kooks competition with their claim that Columbus would have been colonising the Moon instead of the Americas had the Roman Empire not converted to Christianity.

Probably from one of those anti-Christian (though actually anti-Catholic and anti-Islamic) sites. They're not exactly bastions of accuracy seeing how they're the same people that give Hindu "the Mahabharata proves ancient Indians had space ships and nuclear technology" fundamentalists and Afrocentric "Shabazz is real and Africans colonised the world 5,000 years ago" kooks competition with their claim that Columbus would have been colonising the Moon instead of the Americas had the Roman Empire not converted to Christianity.
LOL, whut??!! Who are these guys? Must read such a site...

LOL, whut??!! Who are these guys? Must read such a site...

They're real, I've argued with them extensively. A lot of them believe if Rome didn't become Christian than it would've never fallen and we would colonizing Mars in their equivalent of the 60s. They are batshit insane, up there with those thinking Sealion could've happened

- Bohemia (until 950 AD)
- Poland (until 1050 AD)

The Sami stayed mostly "pagan" till the 1800s.

hey now, dont pick on the sealion believers
I'm working on a sealion scenario myself involving germans using flying carpets and nazi sharks and orcas

I was going to have Hitler part the English Channel using secret captured Jewish Sorcery.

Agree with Salvador79 even though I don't know all of them for sure, but I know Sweden stayed pagan until around 1100 and while Norway was offically Christian in the early 1000's you can find tombstones up to the 12 or 1300's up calling on Odin and his Valkyries.

@Koprulu Mustafa Pasha

I came up with it. I know some of the conversion year by the rulers. So taking that in mind I came up with those years as to which dates I want it to be delayed.

Example: Bulgaria converted in the 860s, could it be delayed until 950s AD?

This is a lot easier than some other challenges, which is to reverse monotheism spread. Monotheism is like an ideological virus (as in spread fast, not as in inherently bad). Once it's rooted in a population, it can only be replaced by other monotheistic religions or the destruction of the native population and replacement with pagans. Why this is the case, I'm not sure