Longer living Philibert the Hunter, Duke of Savoy

Philibert of Savoy (born 1465) is healthly and does not die from tuberculosis in 1482. Instead he dies aged 60 in 1525. What would it change? Philibert's wife Bianca Maria Sforza was niece of Ludovico ''il Moro" Sforza, who offered her to Emperor Maximilian, seeking for alliance with HRE against France. So ITTL Max would never marry Bianca (and Ludovico has no other available nieces for him) and would not receive her dowry. Also, Margaret of Austria, Maximilian's daughter, would need different second husband with Duke of Savoy being not available (Also, Louise of Savoy (mother of Francis I of France) and her descendants have even more dubious claims to the Duchy of Savoy, but it would not significant impact for a while). So how would it impact Italian and Imperial affairs? Who would be next Empress of HRE?

Philibert of Savoy (born 1465) is healthly and does not die from tuberculosis in 1482. Instead he dies aged 60 in 1525. What would it change? Philibert's wife Bianca Maria Sforza was niece of Ludovico ''il Moro" Sforza, who offered her to Emperor Maximilian, seeking for alliance with HRE against France. So ITTL Max would never marry Bianca (and Ludovico has no other available nieces for him) and would not receive her dowry. Also, Margaret of Austria, Maximilian's daughter, would need different second husband with Duke of Savoy being not available (Also, Louise of Savoy (mother of Francis I of France) and her descendants have even more dubious claims to the Duchy of Savoy, but it would not significant impact for a while). So how would it impact Italian and Imperial affairs? Who would be next Empress of HRE?
Margaret here likely will simply remarry to Bianca Maria’s ATL son...
As third bride for Maximilian I do not know... Maybe Anna or Barbara Jagellon?