Little Boy failed to detonate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now, chaps. While it seemed possible that this all could be resolved at first, it's clearly gone too far now, and further conversation is feeding. So Ignore Lists, eh? :)

I concur, old boy. This has become most ungentlemanly. Care for a spot of tea?

Let me guess, you were tethered to the public curriculum at home? There has to be a reason why you have no imagination.

No. Unlike you, I seem to have been educated. :)

Explain. My scenario has many facets. Is this a blanket condemnation you are throwing around? Am I supposed to be impressed?

No...you're supposed to throw meaningless remarks back at people who have legitimate concerns about your scenario for the few hours you have left until you are banned. :)

Ian who? Is he academically-challenged like you? How do you know he won't kick you out instead?

Ian is the administrator of this forum. I will conclude by saying that you are certainly one of the most inherent people I have had the privilege of speaking with.

I concur, old boy. This has become most ungentlemanly. Care for a spot of tea?

Spot of tea? Chai or Orange Pekoe? Milk and sugar? One lump or two?

Seriously now, this guy Eleven11 has gone all the way round the bend, and ignore lists are the best thing we can do for him and for our sanity now. He'll be gone soon, the bad taste he leaves behind will linger but not for long.

So, Ignore him, then help yourself to a spot of tea.

Seriously now, this guy Eleven11 has gone all the way round the bend, and ignore lists are the best thing we can do for him and for our sanity now. He'll be gone soon, the bad taste he leaves behind will linger but not for long.

I do enjoy an Orange Pekoe with sugar on occasion though I have found myself delving more into Green Tea, hot of course. Anything else is uncivilized.

I'll have Earl Grey with a lump of sugar, chap. Cheer-i-o.

I do enjoy an Orange Pekoe with sugar on occasion though I have found myself delving more into Green Tea, hot of course. Anywaything else is uncivilized.

I've found that a Cup (or the whole pot) of chai is quite agreeable after dinner, needing only a little bit of sugar. Orange pekoe or english breakfast are good, but need no sugar.

I've found that a Cup (or the whole pot) of chai is quite agreeable after dinner, needing only a little bit of sugar. Orange pekoe or english breakfast are good, but need no sugar.

Unfortunately, we American's automatically assume tea means put in a ton of sugar. I am going to seriously have to try Orange Pekoe without sugar...

Unfortunately, we American's automatically assume tea means put in a ton of sugar. I am going to seriously have to try Orange Pekoe without sugar...

I used to take sugar, my dad still does, but doing without is cheaper, as you sugar lasts longer. If the tea is strong, going without sugar can take a bit of getting used to...

Ohhhh. I figured that was the case. What year are you in and of course, what is your major?

In my second year, Chem major, but last semester was bad enough that I'll be doing somthing else in the fall, as inworking to pay back the student loan:(.

This semester went better, but my GPA is still really low courtesy of my poor marks in the fall, so I'll be doing something else come September.

Status
Not open for further replies.