Little Boy failed to detonate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleven11

Banned
Yes--the 100 or so replies to your questions were all about tea and did not address any of your myriad questions in any shape or form whatsoever.
You are under this impression because you are not paying attention. You are the "selectively" curious type. You don't care for uncomfortable truths that shake your fragile convictions.
Darn--and here we were thinking that we did a good job hiding our operative status.
What other reason would anyone shill so ardently for a set of lies so badly written a child can see someone is lying? I mean you can't be THAT DUMB in real life. Most people I talk to informally agree the tyrants lie and cheat all the time. Where you find truth with those pathological liars is beyond my ability to understand.
Oh well--jolly good show, old chap.
If you enjoyed it that is good. The truth is very entertaining and makes a lot more sense I find.
Will this mean that you'll be leaving us? So soon?
What difference does make for you either way? You sound like you're the one who's been answering everyone's questions for the last 7 pages.
There were more operatives on standby to scorn any other theories you might espouse
The atomic hoaxsters have plenty of money to keep shills living high off the hog so-to-speak. Making money is what those spiritually-hobbled atomic hoaxster freaks do best.
but if you insist on leaving -- have a nice day.
You might not believe this but I can have a nice day with or without your blessings.

Canadians%20as%20depicted%20by%20Americans.gif

You were using sarcasm, and it went right over his head...:D

He seems to be the case in point as to why we don't like Logic and Reason, as that doesn't seem to work. At least it isn't all curse words, like in my head...

Well, most of the thread is people talking around him, either to have a real discussion, because he is on ignore or because we like tea.:rolleyes:

You were using sarcasm, and it went right over his head...:D

He seems to be the case in point as to why we don't like Logic and Reason, as that doesn't seem to work. At least it isn't all curse words, like in my head...

Well, most of the thread is people talking around him, either to have a real discussion, because he is on ignore or because we like tea.:rolleyes:[/quo

Shouldn't he be the case in point as to why AH.comers like a good balance of logic/ reason and ASB? :D

For Hiroshima my calculations show 164 B-29 using 1000 tons of M-69 firebomblets. They dropped 2700 tns of the same ordinance on Tokyo March 9-10, 1945.

I am sure those Japeneses suffered/ still suffering and died/ dying from all the disease caused by radioactive contamination will beg to differ with you...:confused:

MrP

Banned
depends did you make it :D

It's falsely nucular cake, made by Jews, and therefore if you deny its existence you're part of a vast government conspiracy of doom![/loony]

Hm, I haven't had any lemon cake in ages! I should make some.

Name it and you shall receive....Something good does come out from a biology/ food science degree....

well thats a weird combination if i do say so myself sorry but i dont think i want to eat anything you made who know whats in that lemon cake:eek:

. Making money is what those spiritually-hobbled atomic hoaxster freaks do best.You might not believe this but I can have a nice day with or without your blessings.

Sorry, I missed some of this debate, what is your beef with the world?

well thats a weird combination if i do say so myself sorry but i dont think i want to eat anything you made who know whats in that lemon cake:eek:

Hey, food science is industrial application of good old biological science. We now just add some genetic experiments to spice things up a little bit... You don't like Lemon cakes made from multi- vitamin, low caloric, kept fresh forever rice flour?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.