List of monarchs III

That'd be me, but I'd rather allow the others to start their own list. Just don't see the point in making another English list, tho, or at least make it the Beauclerc one. I think we already had a Mortimer list, and one of the things that killed this thread is the fact we absolutely saturated everything England.
To make sure I understand: you'd rather drop the rule that the person who completes a list get's dibs on the next and just do first come first served?

I do think people go tired of English lists. But the non-eureopan lists didn't always do well. At least for me it was because I wasn't as familiar with that part of history and so was hesitant to contribute. But with European and specifically English lists I usually can track who's who, and what might happen. I'm not sure what the answer is there.

I remember there was some discussion about doing lists with different paths, similar to those Chose Your Own Adventure books. Perhaps we do some of those in the new thread.

I remember there was some discussion about doing lists with different paths, similar to those Chose Your Own Adventure books. Perhaps we do some of those in the new thread.
That's an interesting idea, but lists like that would require a lot of preplanning to do it right. But if people are down for it I don't see why not.

So like instead of leaving the next monarch entirely up to the next poster, current poster gets to say A or B inherits?

That's an interesting idea, but lists like that would require a lot of preplanning to do it right. But if people are down for it I don't see why not.
So like instead of leaving the next monarch entirely up to the next poster, current poster gets to say A or B inherits?
I was thinking the poster could leave several choices, with the next person picking one of them to continue the list with.

I was thinking the poster could leave several choices, with the next person picking one of them to continue the list with.
I think that could be a fun idea. Maybe the person who starts the list decides what kind of list it is? And it might be a nice way for someone who hasn't done an entry before to start since there would be a few ideas to build off of.

I think that could be a fun idea. Maybe the person who starts the list decides what kind of list it is? And it might be a nice way for someone who hasn't done an entry before to start since there would be a few ideas to build off of.
That’s a great idea.

Also, what are you referring to when you say “kind of list”? The normal or the CYOA types I assume?

That’s a great idea.

Also, what are you referring to when you say “kind of list”? The normal or the CYOA types I assume?
Normal, choose your own adventure, what year it ends, and the gentle guidelines we’ve had in the past like “have this dynasty rule the whole list” and such.

I'm ready to post the new thread, is there someone that has a list to start the thread off once I post? Because in this thread I had a starter list ready, but right now I don't and I saw mentions of other people with ideas.

I'm ready to post the new thread, is there someone that has a list to start the thread off once I post? Because in this thread I had a starter list ready, but right now I don't and I saw mentions of other people with ideas.
I'm fine with you making the first list for the new thread.