List of monarchs III

Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370: Casimir III (Piast-Kuyavia)

Kings of Poland (Claimants, recognized in the Kingdom of Silesian Poland)
1370 – 1377: Casimir IV (Gryfita)
1377 – 1393: Elisabeth I (Gryfita)
1393 – 1445: Sigismund I (Luxembourg)[1]

Kings of Poland(Silesia), Dukes of Silesia, Margraves of Lusatia
1445 – 1470: Elisabeth II (Luxembourg)[2]
1470 – 1510: John I (Piast - Opole) [3]

Kings of Hungary, Dukes later Kings of Silesa
1510 - 1546: Lajos I (House of Jagielo) [4]
1546 - 1555: Augustus I (House of Jagielo) [5]

Kings of Hungarian-Polish Commonwealth
1555 - 1569: Augustus I [August I/Augusztus I] (House of Jagielo) [5]
1569 - 1633: John III [Jan II/Janos III] "the Great" (House of Jagielo) [6]
1633 - 1656: Louis II [Ludwik I/Lajos II] (House of Jagielo) [7]
1656 - 1664: Louis III [Ludwik II/Lajos III] (House of Jagielo) [8]
1664 - 1692: Ladislaus V [Wladyslaw II/Laszlo V] "the Strong" (House of Jagielo) [9]
1692 - 1726: Casimir V [Kazimierz V/Kázmér I] "the Pious" (House of Jagielo) [10]
1726 - 1746: Anna I "the Great" (House of Jagielo) [10]

[1] Made peace with the Hussites and retained Lusatia and Silesia as his territory.
[2] Tried to have herself elected as Queen of Poland, after losing the elections, she decided to establish her own Kingdom in Silesia and Lusatia, that claims to be the rightful successor to the Piast Kingdom of Poland, she made a cease fire treaty by having her son, John(of Piast-Opole) married to Elisabeth Jagiellon, a daughter of Jogaila and with Elisabeth Jagiellon the territory of Wschowa was ceded to the Kingdom of Silesian Poland from the Jagiellonian Poland-Lithuania, the de jure claimants before her are recognized as Kings as well.
[3] A patron of Kasper Elyan, who printed texts in Polish in Wroclaw, he is known for his wise reign, the duchies of Opole and Glogow reverted to the crown in his reign.
[4] In an aggressive move Lajos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[5]Augustus I started off his reign at 18 and unmarried, in 1550, he married Anne of Poland, the daughter of King John II of Poland. In 1554, Prince John of Poland, only male heir to the throne died with his father dying a few months later.
Poland in fear of being taking over by a Russian or German king, asked Augustus if he would do the honour of uniting the two kingdoms, with a long thought, Augustus agreed to the proposal, writing the first Hungarian-Polish constitution which kept him in power of military and foreign affairs but devolved power to politicians regarding internal affairs.
Anne provided Augustus with a number of children and on his death bed, Augustus passed his throne to his oldest son, John III.
[6] John was only ten years old when he ascended to the throne, his mother Anne serving as his regent until he reached his majority. The 64 year reign of John the Third (regnal numbers in the Commonwealth were assigned based on the highest number from previous kings of Poland and Hungary) was marked with a Golden Age. The commonwealth cemented its place on the world stage, received it's first colony in the new world, Johnsland (OTL Guyana), and made much progress in Culture and the Arts. John's reign also saw a great period of peace where many alliances with other countries were formed, such as with the Spanish Empire, John marrying Isabella, the daughter of the King of Spain. John was such loved by his people. he was given the title "the Great," after his death. John and Isabella had many kids together and when the beloved king died at age 74, he was succeeded by his eldest son, Ludwig.
[7] Ludwik was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
Ludwig was married three times, first to Princess Joan, of Hanover, then to his cousin, Duchess Henrietta, of Prussia and lastly to his neice, Princess Elizabeth, of Saxony.
He died at the age of 75 and was succeeded by his eldest grandson Ludwik II.
[8] Since the first Ludwig's oldest son Augustus, Prince of Silesia had predeceased him, Ludwig was succeeded by Augustus's oldest son Ludwig who at age 22 became Ludwig II. The younger Ludwig was a weak and ineffective ruler and a drunk to boot. After an uneventful reign of 8 years, he died childless age 30 and as a result was succeeded by his brother, Wladyslaw II.
[9] As soon as Wladyslaw took the throne, he was determined to retake all of Pomerania and Prussia beyond the Oder for Hungary-Poland, giving his realm many valuable ports. In only three years, he managed to sweep through all of the region from his base in Pomerelia (taken by Augustus I), destroying the Teutonic Order and chopping the Duchy of Pomerania in half. His domestic policies were initially unpopular, but he silenced dissent with propaganda. However, Lithuania was being attacked by their former Russian allies, which lead to war with Russia. Poland didn't officially support Lithuania, meaning that the peace treaty could actually include a reborn Galicia-Volhynia controlling large parts of Ukraine. In the end, Augustus the Strong turned out to be quite weak because of his oppressive policies. Russia's defeat weakened it so the Khanate of Kazan could attack it, and some of his more religious nobles criticised him. Others claimed "he would convert to Islam if he was not being bribed by the Catholic Church. This almost got him deposed, but he solved the problem by removing papal advisors, and founding his own church, following the lead of the Francian Church. However, it was too late, and the church failed to gain traction.
[10] Casimir was the nephew of Wladyslaw, and had been studying in the Catholic Church in hopes of being ordained as Arch-Bishop of Budapest. But after the death of Wladyslaw, the religious nobles supported Casimir as King rather then his cousin, Augustus.
Casimir saw the Catholic Church grow stronger and in 1703, saw Polish cardinal, Albin Jan Ryłko elected as Pope Pius VI, giving Casimir the chance to call a minor crusade on the Khanate of Kazan, financed by the papacy and grow the commonwealth into one of the largest empires in Europe.
[11] Casimir married after gaining the throne in hope of producing an heir. However, his only son Wladyslaw died in a hunting accident one year before Casimir's own death. Worried that his "heretic" relatives would seize power, a succession crisis would arise or both, he designated his daughter Anna as his heir. When Casimir died, the nobles elected 26-year-old Anna to succeed him in fulfillment of his wishes. Anna who became the first Queen Regnant of united Hungary-Poland was married to Frederick von Habsburg, a powerful Austrian Archduke, securing Poland-Hungary's alliance with the Holy Roman Empire. Anna though only on the throne for 20 years proved to be an icon of Polish-Hungarian history. She continued the crusade on Kazan started by her father and three years into her reign in 1729, Kazan fell and was annexed by Poland-Hungary with much help from the Holy Roman Empire and to a lesser extent, Spain, France, Portugal and England. Anna and Frederick were regarded as heroes for this conquest and they started a new campaign, eastward expansion into the remote territories of Siberia. As a result, an ongoing series of was were started with the old foe of Russia who also wanted this land. In 1733, Anna's husband Frederick was elected Holy Roman Emperor (as Frederick IV) giving the couple land that stretched from as far west as the Rhine to as far east as Ob River in Siberia. Anna died age 46 in 1456, leaving behind a vast empire...

This sounds awesome! :D One thing, the present day Santa Claus must be Scott Calvin. ;)

Santa Clauses and Fathers Christmas
343 - 363: Nicholas (Polar See - from Asia Minor) [1]
363 - 415: Christopher (Polar See - from Greece) [2]

1994 - present: Scott (Polar See - from United States)

[1] After his supposed death in 343, St. Nicolas of Myra traversed North to the top of the world. There he met the Elves, shorter then average creatures who were gifted in the magical arts. After defeating the oppressive Abominable Snowman, the Elves taught Nicolas their ways. He used his new found powers to build a workshop, make toys, and distribute them to the children of Europe.
[2] St. Nicholas soon fell sick and knew he would die soon. A new Santa Claus had to be found as someone had to continue his legacy of spreading Christmas cheer to children far and near. So, Caesar, the head elf at the time led a search party to transverse the Roman Empire to find the next Santa Claus. The search concluded with a few finalists which were brought to the Polar See at the North Pole to be judged by St. Nick. The winner was a young Greek man named Christopher who was famous for recovering Santa's gifts which were confiscated by his area's Roman governor who had banned toys, and thus regarded as a local hero. Christopher thus became the next Santa Claus upon Nicholas's death and his wife Jessica, a former schoolteacher became the first person to fulfill the role of "Mrs. Claus."

Merry Christmas

Santa Clauses and Father/Mother Christmases
343 - 363: Nicholas (Polar See - from Asia Minor) [1]
415 - 456: Augustine (Polar See - from Hippo) [3]

1994 - present: Scott (Polar See - from United States)

[1] After his supposed death in 343, St. Nicolas of Myra traversed North to the top of the world. There he met the Elves, shorter then average creatures who were gifted in the magical arts. After defeating the oppressive Abominable Snowman, the Elves taught Nicolas their ways. He used his new found powers to build a workshop, make toys, and distribute them to the children of Europe.
[2] St. Nicholas soon fell sick and knew he would die soon. A new Santa Claus had to be found as someone had to continue his legacy of spreading Christmas cheer to children far and near. So, Caesar, the head elf at the time led a search party to transverse the Roman Empire to find the next Santa Claus. The search concluded with a few finalists which were brought to the Polar See at the North Pole to be judged by St. Nick. The winner was a young Greek man named Christopher who was famous for recovering Santa's gifts which were confiscated by his area's Roman governor who had banned toys, and thus regarded as a local hero. Christopher thus became the next Santa Claus upon Nicholas's death and his wife Jessica, a former schoolteacher became the first person to fulfill the role of "Mrs. Claus."
[3] Augustine of Hippo was a bishop who wrote a spiritual book "De Civitate Dei" (City of God) as a reply to the charge that Christianity was responsible for the decline of the Roman Empire.
This book was shown to Christopher, who knew he was the next person who would be best to take over his duties and in 414, Christopher picked him up and took him around the Europe.
Augustine became famous for giving toys to children and beer for the adults. His teachings on salvation and divine grace, made the Elves work harder then ever.

Last edited:
Kings of Poland

1664 - 1692: Ladislaus V [Wladyslaw II/Laszlo V] "the Strong" (House of Jagielo) [9]
1692 - 1726: Casimir V [Kazimierz V/Kázmér I] "the Pious" (House of Jagielo) [10]

Emperor of Holy Roman Empire and Hungarian-Polish Empire
1746 - 1750: Frederick (House of Józefła) [11]

[1] Made peace with the Hussites and retained Lusatia and Silesia as his territory.
[2] Tried to have herself elected as Queen of Poland, after losing the elections, she decided to establish her own Kingdom in Silesia and Lusatia, that claims to be the rightful successor to the Piast Kingdom of Poland, she made a cease fire treaty by having her son, John(of Piast-Opole) married to Elisabeth Jagiellon, a daughter of Jogaila and with Elisabeth Jagiellon the territory of Wschowa was ceded to the Kingdom of Silesian Poland from the Jagiellonian Poland-Lithuania, the de jure claimants before her are recognized as Kings as well.
[3] A patron of Kasper Elyan, who printed texts in Polish in Wroclaw, he is known for his wise reign, the duchies of Opole and Glogow reverted to the crown in his reign.
[4] In an aggressive move Lajos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[5]Augustus I started off his reign at 18 and unmarried, in 1550, he married Anne of Poland, the daughter of King John II of Poland. In 1554, Prince John of Poland, only male heir to the throne died with his father dying a few months later.
Poland in fear of being taking over by a Russian or German king, asked Augustus if he would do the honour of uniting the two kingdoms, with a long thought, Augustus agreed to the proposal, writing the first Hungarian-Polish constitution which kept him in power of military and foreign affairs but devolved power to politicians regarding internal affairs.
Anne provided Augustus with a number of children and on his death bed, Augustus passed his throne to his oldest son, John III.
[6] John was only ten years old when he ascended to the throne, his mother Anne serving as his regent until he reached his majority. The 64 year reign of John the Third (regnal numbers in the Commonwealth were assigned based on the highest number from previous kings of Poland and Hungary) was marked with a Golden Age. The commonwealth cemented its place on the world stage, received it's first colony in the new world, Johnsland (OTL Guyana), and made much progress in Culture and the Arts. John's reign also saw a great period of peace where many alliances with other countries were formed, such as with the Spanish Empire, John marrying Isabella, the daughter of the King of Spain. John was such loved by his people. he was given the title "the Great," after his death. John and Isabella had many kids together and when the beloved king died at age 74, he was succeeded by his eldest son, Ludwig.
[7] Ludwik was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
Ludwig was married three times, first to Princess Joan, of Hanover, then to his cousin, Duchess Henrietta, of Prussia and lastly to his neice, Princess Elizabeth, of Saxony.
[8] Since the first Ludwig's oldest son Augustus, Prince of Silesia had predeceased him, Ludwig was succeeded by Augustus's oldest son Ludwig who at age 22 became Ludwig II. The younger Ludwig was a weak and ineffective ruler and a drunk to boot. After an uneventful reign of 8 years, he died childless age 30 and as a result was succeeded by his brother, Wladyslaw II.
[9] As soon as Wladyslaw took the throne, he was determined to retake all of Pomerania and Prussia beyond the Oder for Hungary-Poland, giving his realm many valuable ports. In only three years, he managed to sweep through all of the region from his base in Pomerelia (taken by Augustus I), destroying the Teutonic Order and chopping the Duchy of Pomerania in half. His domestic policies were initially unpopular, but he silenced dissent with propaganda. However, Lithuania was being attacked by their former Russian allies, which lead to war with Russia. Poland didn't officially support Lithuania, meaning that the peace treaty could actually include a reborn Galicia-Volhynia controlling large parts of Ukraine. In the end, Augustus the Strong turned out to be quite weak because of his oppressive policies. Russia's defeat weakened it so the Khanate of Kazan could attack it, and some of his more religious nobles criticised him. Others claimed "he would convert to Islam if he was not being bribed by the Catholic Church. This almost got him deposed, but he solved the problem by removing papal advisors, and founding his own church, following the lead of the Francian Church. However, it was too late, and the church failed to gain traction.
[10] Casimir was the nephew of Wladyslaw, and had been studying in the Catholic Church in hopes of being ordained as Arch-Bishop of Budapest. But after the death of Wladyslaw, the religious nobles supported Casimir as King rather then his cousin, Augustus.
Casimir saw the Catholic Church grow stronger and in 1703, saw Polish cardinal, Albin Jan Ryłko elected as Pope Pius VI, giving Casimir the chance to call a minor crusade on the Khanate of Kazan, financed by the papacy and grow the commonwealth into one of the largest empires in Europe.
[11] Casimir married after gaining the throne in hope of producing an heir. However, his only son Wladyslaw died in a hunting accident one year before Casimir's own death. Worried that his "heretic" relatives would seize power, a succession crisis would arise or both, he designated his daughter Anna as his heir. When Casimir died, the nobles elected 26-year-old Anna to succeed him in fulfillment of his wishes. Anna who became the first Queen Regnant of united Hungary-Poland was married to Frederick von Habsburg, a powerful Austrian Archduke, securing Poland-Hungary's alliance with the Holy Roman Empire. Anna though only on the throne for 20 years proved to be an icon of Polish-Hungarian history. She continued the crusade on Kazan started by her father and three years into her reign in 1729, Kazan fell and was annexed by Poland-Hungary with much help from the Holy Roman Empire and to a lesser extent, Spain, France, Portugal and England. Anna and Frederick were regarded as heroes for this conquest and they started a new campaign, eastward expansion into the remote territories of Siberia. As a result, an ongoing series of was were started with the old foe of Russia who also wanted this land. In 1733, Anna's husband Frederick was elected Holy Roman Emperor (as Frederick IV) giving the couple land that stretched from as far west as the Rhine to as far east as Ob River in Siberia. Anna died age 46 in 1456, leaving behind a vast empire.
[11] Emperor Frederick was chosen by his Loyal Polish nobels uniting the Holy Roman Empire and Hungarian-Polish commonwealth into one large nation.
He only ruled for 4 before dying at the age of 57.

I see Scott Calvin and St. Augustine, and raise you, Ralphie Parker and his Red Rider BB Gun.

343 - 363: Nicholas I (Polar See - from Asia Minor) [1]
456 - 500: Nicholas II (Polar See - from the Levant) [4]

1980 - 1994: Ralph (Polar See - from Indiana)
1994 - Present: Scott (Polar See - from United States)

[3] Augustine of Hippo was a bishop who wrote a spiritual book "De Civitate Dei" (City of God) as a reply to the charge that Christianity was responsible for the decline of the Roman Empire.
This book was shown to Christopher, who knew he was the next person who would be best to take over his duties and in 414, Christopher picked him up and took him around the Europe.
Augustine became famous for giving toys to children and beer for the adults. His teachings on salvation and divine grace, made the Elves work harder then ever.
[4] Nicholas II adopted the iconic tradition of traveling by sleigh. He also became increasingly dependent on the Elves to help make enough toys to spread cheer. As a result, he decreed that rather than hand picking a successor, a Conclave of Elves would do so.

Last edited:
I stated in my previous post that Frederick was a Habsburg.

Kings of Poland

1746 - 1750: Frederick I [Frydeyrk I/Frigyes I/Friedrich IV] (House of Habsburg) [11]

Emperors of Hungarian-Polish Empire
1750 - 1771: Stephen VI [Stefan I/István VI] (House of Habsburg) [12]

[11] Casimir married after gaining the throne in hope of producing an heir. However, his only son Wladyslaw died in a hunting accident one year before Casimir's own death. Worried that his "heretic" relatives would seize power, a succession crisis would arise or both, he designated his daughter Anna as his heir. When Casimir died, the nobles elected 26-year-old Anna to succeed him in fulfillment of his wishes. Anna who became the first Queen Regnant of united Hungary-Poland was married to Frederick von Habsburg, a powerful Austrian Archduke, securing Poland-Hungary's alliance with the Holy Roman Empire. Anna though only on the throne for 20 years proved to be an icon of Polish-Hungarian history. She continued the crusade on Kazan started by her father and three years into her reign in 1729, Kazan fell and was annexed by Poland-Hungary with much help from the Holy Roman Empire and to a lesser extent, Spain, France, Portugal and England. Anna and Frederick were regarded as heroes for this conquest and they started a new campaign, eastward expansion into the remote territories of Siberia. As a result, an ongoing series of was were started with the old foe of Russia who also wanted this land. In 1733, Anna's husband Frederick was elected Holy Roman Emperor (as Frederick IV) giving the couple land that stretched from as far west as the Rhine to as far east as Ob River in Siberia. Anna died age 46 in 1456, leaving behind a vast empire.
[11] Emperor Frederick was chosen by his Loyal Polish nobels uniting the Holy Roman Empire and Hungarian-Polish commonwealth into one large nation.
[12] Frederick's will decreed that he and Anna's eldest son Charles succeed him as Holy Roman Emperor while their second son Stephen succeed him as Emperor of Poland and Hungary in order to avoid either of them inheriting too big of an empire to manage. This was obeyed by both electorates as Stephen was elected to succeed his father as Polish/Hungarian Empire, the second person after Frederick to use the title of "Emperor" of the country. Stephen was 21 upon ascending to the throne and his reign was marked with further territorial expansions and land tax reform. After 21 years as Emperor, Stephen died age 42 and was succeeded by ---

Kings of Poland

1746 - 1750: Frederick (House of Józefła) [11]

Kings of Hungarian-Polish-Bohemian Commonwealth
1750 - 1781: Stephen IV [Stefan I/István IV/Štěpán I] (House of Kumany) [12]

[12] While Frederick's son took the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, a Hungarian noble acquired the throne of Bohemia. Meanwhile, Hungary-Poland had a succession crisis, as they did not accept Frederick's son due to his extreme German nationalism and hatred of Poles. While Frederick's incompetent son failed, Stephen modernised the realm and reduced the power of nobles, promoting the cause of the common man. However, Stephen realised that the huge Kazan Territory was too far away to effectively govern, especially with its cultural and religious differences (it was not connected to their other territory), and gave it to a Tatar nobleman. Additionally, rights for certain minority peoples and languages were introduced: Germans, Ruthenian, Tatars, Romanians, and Nitrians (OTL Slovakians). However, his personal life was less impressive. His tendency to walk down the streets of Budapest, Warsaw, and Prague naked made him an embarrassment to the nation, and his tendency to sleep for 14+ hours a day wasted the parliament's time. These weird habits lead to his unpopularity overseas, but the power of the Commonwealth prevented serious consequences.

500 - 561: Gennadius (Polar See - from the Massilia) [5]

[4] Nicholas II adopted the iconic tradition of traveling by sleigh. He also became increasingly dependent on the Elves to help make enough toys to spread cheer. As a result, he decreed that rather than hand picking a successor, a Conclave of Elves would do so.
[5] The Conclave of Elves chose, Gennadius Massiliensis, who as well as a religious priest, he was also a historian, who in free time spent his free time documenting the history of the Polar See.

I stated in my previous post that Frederick was a Habsburg.
Sorry ECV, I did not see that, thanks for changing it :)

Kings of Poland

1726 - 1746: Anna I "the Great" (House of Jagielo) [11]

1746 - 1750: Frederick (House of Józefła) [12]

1750 - 1771: Stephen VI [Stefan I/István VI] (House of Habsburg)
[13]

1771 - 1781: Stephen V [Stefan II/István V/Štěpán I] (House of Kumany) [14]
1781 - 1809: Sigmund II (House of Kumany) [15]

[12] Emperor Frederick was chosen by his Loyal Polish nobels uniting the Holy Roman Empire and Hungarian-Polish commonwealth into one large nation.
He only ruled for 4 years before dying at the age of 57.
[13] Frederick's will decreed that he and Anna's eldest son Charles succeed him as Holy Roman Emperor while their second son Stephen succeed him as Emperor of Poland and Hungary in order to avoid either of them inheriting too big of an empire to manage. This was obeyed by both electorates as Stephen was elected to succeed his father as Polish/Hungarian Empire, the second person after Frederick to use the title of "Emperor" of the country. Stephen was 21 upon ascending to the throne and his reign was marked with further territorial expansions and land tax reform. After 21 years as Emperor, Stephen died age 42 and was succeeded by Stephen Kuman.
[14] While Frederick's son took the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, a Hungarian noble acquired the throne of Bohemia. Meanwhile, Hungary-Poland had a succession crisis, as they did not accept Frederick's son due to his extreme German nationalism and hatred of Poles. While Frederick's incompetent son failed, Stephen modernised the realm and reduced the power of nobles, promoting the cause of the common man. However, Stephen realised that the huge Kazan Territory was too far away to effectively govern, especially with its cultural and religious differences (it was not connected to their other territory), and gave it to a Tatar nobleman. Additionally, rights for certain minority peoples and languages were introduced: Germans, Ruthenian, Tatars, Romanians, and Nitrians (OTL Slovakians). However, his personal life was less impressive. His tendency to walk down the streets of Budapest, Warsaw, and Prague naked made him an embarrassment to the nation, and his tendency to sleep for 14+ hours a day wasted the parliament's time. These weird habits lead to his unpopularity overseas, but the power of the Commonwealth prevented serious consequences.
[15] Sigmund was the nephew of Stephen, praised for his academic and administration ideas, which were put into affect after his coronation.
He was ruling happily and unobjected, until his abdication in 1809, after Italian dictator, Neponito Bonussolini, forced him to, after beating him during the Neponitic War, he would die two months afterwards

1978 - 1980: Timothy (Polar See - from Detroit)

[5] The Conclave of Elves chose, Gennadius Massiliensis, who as well as a religious priest, he was also a historian, who in free time spent his free time documenting the history of the Polar See.

----------

Kings of Poland

1750 - 1771: Stephen VI [Stefan I/István VI] (House of Habsburg)
[13]

[12] Emperor Frederick was chosen by his Loyal Polish nobels uniting the Holy Roman Empire and Hungarian-Polish commonwealth into one large nation.
[13] Frederick's will decreed that he and Anna's eldest son Charles succeed him as Holy Roman Emperor while their second son Stephen succeed him as Emperor of Poland and Hungary in order to avoid either of them inheriting too big of an empire to manage. This was obeyed by both electorates as Stephen was elected to succeed his father as Polish/Hungarian Empire, the second person after Frederick to use the title of "Emperor" of the country. Stephen was 21 upon ascending to the throne and his reign was marked with further territorial expansions and land tax reform. After 21 years as Emperor, Stephen died age 42 and was succeeded by Stephen Kuman.
[14] While Frederick's son took the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, a Hungarian noble acquired the throne of Bohemia. Meanwhile, Hungary-Poland had a succession crisis, as they did not accept Frederick's son due to his extreme German nationalism and hatred of Poles. While Frederick's incompetent son failed, Stephen modernised the realm and reduced the power of nobles, promoting the cause of the common man. However, Stephen realised that the huge Kazan Territory was too far away to effectively govern, especially with its cultural and religious differences (it was not connected to their other territory), and gave it to a Tatar nobleman. Additionally, rights for certain minority peoples and languages were introduced: Germans, Ruthenian, Tatars, Romanians, and Nitrians (OTL Slovakians). However, his personal life was less impressive. His tendency to walk down the streets of Budapest, Warsaw, and Prague naked made him an embarrassment to the nation, and his tendency to sleep for 14+ hours a day wasted the parliament's time. These weird habits lead to his unpopularity overseas, but the power of the Commonwealth prevented serious consequences.
[15] Sigmund was the nephew of Stephen, praised for his academic and administration ideas, which were put into affect after his coronation.
He was ruling happily and unobjected, until his abdication in 1809, after Italian dictator, Neponito Bonussolini, forced him to, after beating him during the Neponitic War, he would die two months afterwards.

Bohemia

935 - 978: Wenceslaus (Polar See - from Bohemia) [?]

[?] Wenceslause I, Duke of Bohemia, became the first Santa of Royal title to be chosen by the Conclave of Elves
----------

Kings of Poland

1750 - 1771: Stephen VI [Stefan I/István VI] (House of Habsburg) [13]

He was ruling happily and unobjected, until his abdication in 1809, after Italian dictator, Neponito Bonussolini, forced him to, after beating him during the Neponitic War, he would die two months afterwards.[/QUOTE]

[?] Wenceslause I, Duke of Bohemia, became the first Santa of Royal title to be chosen by the Conclave of Elves
----------

Kings of Poland

Emperors of Hungarian-Polish-Bohemian Empire
1771 - 1781: Stephen VII [Stefan II/István VII/Štěpán I] (House of Kumany) [14]
1781 - 1809: Sigismund II [Zygmunt II/Zsigmond II/Zikmund III)(House of Kumany) [15]
1809 - 1855: Bela V [Bela I/Béla V/Béla I](House of Kumany) [15]

[14] While Frederick's son took the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, a Hungarian noble acquired the throne of Bohemia. Meanwhile, Hungary-Poland had a succession crisis, as they did not accept Frederick's (third) son due to his extreme German nationalism and hatred of Poles. While Frederick's incompetent son failed, Stephen modernised the realm and reduced the power of nobles, promoting the cause of the common man. However, Stephen realised that the huge Kazan Territory was too far away to effectively govern, especially with its cultural and religious differences (it was not connected to their other territory), and gave it to a Tatar nobleman. Additionally, rights for certain minority peoples and languages were introduced: Germans, Ruthenian, Tatars, Romanians, and Nitrians (OTL Slovakians). However, his personal life was less impressive. His tendency to walk down the streets of Budapest, Warsaw, and Prague naked made him an embarrassment to the nation, and his tendency to sleep for 14+ hours a day wasted the parliament's time. These weird habits lead to his unpopularity overseas, but the power of the Commonwealth prevented serious consequences.
He was ruling happily and unobjected, until his abdication in 1809, after Italian dictator, Neponito Bonussolini, forced him to, after beating him during the Neponitic War, he would die two months afterwards.
[16]Neponito tried to demote Bela to "King of Bohemia" three months into his rule, but Bela ignored him, leading Neponito to confront him about it. However, this was a mistake, as he was assassinated two months later, causing the collapse of his world order. This did not stop many territorial changes from happening, like Croatia getting Bosnia from Serbia and the Byzantine Empire losing Makedonia. The Commonwealth was modernised and industrialised during Bela's rule, but he largely sat back and lived a decadent life.

Last edited:
561 - 581: Nicolai (Polar See - from Iceland) [6]

[6] The Conclave of Elves chose Nicolai from a dubious incident involving reindeer and a wrong name. Nicolai came from Iceland and was the first to establish the Elves Workshop due to her background as a merchant's daughter. She did everything for the Elves and was the first to appoint a Lead Reindeer for the sleigh and had it painted red with white trim. She was slightly blind towards the end of her term and appointed a Lead Elf to help her.

Kings of Poland

1781 - 1809: Sigismund II [Zygmunt II/Zsigmond II/Zikmund III)(House of Kumany) [15]
1809 - 1855: Bela V [Bela I/Béla V/Béla I] (House of Kumany) [16]
1855 - 1912: Elizabeth III [Elzbieta/Erzsebet/Alzbeta] (House of Kumany) [17]

[14] While Frederick's son took the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, a Hungarian noble acquired the throne of Bohemia. Meanwhile, Hungary-Poland had a succession crisis, as they did not accept Frederick's (third) son due to his extreme German nationalism and hatred of Poles. While Frederick's incompetent son failed, Stephen modernised the realm and reduced the power of nobles, promoting the cause of the common man. However, Stephen realised that the huge Kazan Territory was too far away to effectively govern, especially with its cultural and religious differences (it was not connected to their other territory), and gave it to a Tatar nobleman. Additionally, rights for certain minority peoples and languages were introduced: Germans, Ruthenian, Tatars, Romanians, and Nitrians (OTL Slovakians). However, his personal life was less impressive. His tendency to walk down the streets of Budapest, Warsaw, and Prague naked made him an embarrassment to the nation, and his tendency to sleep for 14+ hours a day wasted the parliament's time. These weird habits lead to his unpopularity overseas, but the power of the Commonwealth prevented serious consequences.
[16] Neponito tried to demote Bela to "King of Bohemia" three months into his rule, but Bela ignored him, leading Neponito to confront him about it. However, this was a mistake, as he was assassinated two months later, causing the collapse of his world order. This did not stop many territorial changes from happening, like Croatia getting Bosnia from Serbia and the Byzantine Empire losing Makedonia. The Commonwealth was modernised and industrialised during Bela's rule, but he largely sat back and lived a decadent life.
[17] Elizabeth was Bela's only legitimate child (though she had several half-siblings) who took the 'Three Thrones' at the age of 19. A ravishing beauty with a love of gossip, Elizabeth III proved the adage that 'Even the most beautiful roses contain the sharpest thorns'. Several politicians expected her to be an easily manipulated hedonist like her father, instead Elizabeth wrapped them around her finger before destroying them and having them replaced with men that were loyal to her, and her alone. While publicly adopting the mask of the 'enlightened' modern ruler, Elizabeth was very much in control and presided over the rise of the 'Three Kingdoms' as the most powerful kingdom in Eastern Europe, and as a Great Power in Europe. This golden age of wealth and power was called the 'Elizabethan Age' in Polish history, but ultimately Elizbaeth died at age 76 in her sleep and passed the throne to her heir, _____.

Last edited:

1843 - 1872: Charles (Polar See - from Great Britain) [?]

1978 - 1980: Timothy (Polar See - from Detroit, Michigan, US)
1980 - 1994: Ralph (Polar See - from Evansville, Indiana, US)
1994 - Present: Scott (Polar See - from Chicago, Illinois, United States)

[6] The Conclave of Elves chose Nicolai from a dubious incident involving reindeer and a wrong name. Nicolai came from Iceland and was the first to establish the Elves Workshop due to her background as a merchant's daughter. She did everything for the Elves and was the first to appoint a Lead Reindeer for the sleigh and had it painted red with white trim. She was slightly blind towards the end of her term and appointed a Lead Elf to help her.

[?] After being visited by three ghost, Ebenezer Scrooge became known as Uncle Christmas throughtout London, in 1840, he was placed high upon the list of the Conclave of Elves, and when _____, died 3 years later, Scrooge became the new Santa Clause, taken the name of Charles, a name that had hung over him for years.

Kings of Poland

1912 - 1918: Edward I [Edvard//Aldird] (House of Kumany) [18]

[16] Neponito tried to demote Bela to "King of Bohemia" three months into his rule, but Bela ignored him, leading Neponito to confront him about it. However, this was a mistake, as he was assassinated two months later, causing the collapse of his world order. This did not stop many territorial changes from happening, like Croatia getting Bosnia from Serbia and the Byzantine Empire losing Makedonia. The Commonwealth was modernised and industrialised during Bela's rule, but he largely sat back and lived a decadent life.
[17] Elizabeth was Bela's only legitimate child (though she had several half-siblings) who took the 'Three Thrones' at the age of 19. A ravishing beauty with a love of gossip, Elizabeth III proved the adage that 'Even the most beautiful roses contain the sharpest thorns'. Several politicians expected her to be an easily manipulated hedonist like her father, instead Elizabeth wrapped them around her finger before destroying them and having them replaced with men that were loyal to her, and her alone. While publicly adopting the mask of the 'enlightened' modern ruler, Elizabeth was very much in control and presided over the rise of the 'Three Kingdoms' as the most powerful kingdom in Eastern Europe, and as a Great Power in Europe. This golden age of wealth and power was called the 'Elizabethan Age' in Polish history, but ultimately Elizbaeth died at age 76 in her sleep and passed the throne to her heir, and half-nephew.
[18] Although Edward only reigned for 8 years his short reign was known as the Edwardian Era, with the end of the 'Elizabethan Age.' and although named in honour of his aunt, Edward was the the complete opposit. he shunned the lows of politics and became know as the leader of a fashionable elite that set a style influenced by the art and fashions of Western Europe and was dominated by the growing political, and social conflict.
This spilt over in 1918, when he was shot be a crazed leftist known as Besarionis Jugashvili. Leaving the country in crisis as his only child, ______ was _______.

581 - 601: Carl (Polar See - from Frankland)

1843 - 1872: Charles (Polar See - from Great Britain) [?]

1978 - 1980: Timothy (Polar See - from Detroit, Michigan, US)
1980 - 1994: Ralph (Polar See - from Evansville, Indiana, US)
1994 - Present: Scott (Polar See - from Chicago, Illinois, United States)

[?] After being visited by three ghost, Ebenezer Scrooge became known as Uncle Christmas throughtout London, in 1840, he was placed high upon the list of the Conclave of Elves, and when _____, died 3 years later, Scrooge became the new Santa Clause, taken the name of Charles, a name that had hung over him for years.

Kings of Poland

1918 - 1934: Károly [Karol/Karel] (House of Kumany) [19]
[17] Elizabeth was Bela's only legitimate child (though she had several half-siblings) who took the 'Three Thrones' at the age of 19. A ravishing beauty with a love of gossip, Elizabeth III proved the adage that 'Even the most beautiful roses contain the sharpest thorns'. Several politicians expected her to be an easily manipulated hedonist like her father, instead Elizabeth wrapped them around her finger before destroying them and having them replaced with men that were loyal to her, and her alone. While publicly adopting the mask of the 'enlightened' modern ruler, Elizabeth was very much in control and presided over the rise of the 'Three Kingdoms' as the most powerful kingdom in Eastern Europe, and as a Great Power in Europe. This golden age of wealth and power was called the 'Elizabethan Age' in Polish history, but ultimately Elizbaeth died at age 76 in her sleep and passed the throne to her heir, and half-nephew.
[18] Although Edward only reigned for 8 years his short reign was known as the Edwardian Era, with the end of the 'Elizabethan Age.' and although named in honour of his aunt, Edward was the the complete opposit. he shunned the lows of politics and became know as the leader of a fashionable elite that set a style influenced by the art and fashions of Western Europe and was dominated by the growing political, and social conflict.
This spilt over in 1918, when he was shot be a crazed leftist known as Besarionis Jugashvili. Leaving the country in crisis as his only child, Károly was 8.
[19] Károly ascended the throne at a young age. He married at the age 14, which caused some outrage in some parts of the Empire. He was always a sickly leader, and his reign did little to stop the crumbling of the Empire. He died in 1934.

Kings of Poland

1918 - 1934: Károly [Karol/Karel] (House of Kumany) [19]
1934: Mittel Europa Republic declared[20]

This spilt over in 1918, when he was shot be a crazed leftist known as Besarionis Jugashvili. Leaving the country in crisis as his only child, Károly was 8.
[19] Károly ascended the throne at a young age. He married at the age 14, which caused some outrage in some parts of the Empire. He was always a sickly leader, and his reign did little to stop the crumbling of the Empire. He died in 1934.
[20] After the death of Karoly, the people declared a republic of three nations called the Mittel Europa republic.

Kings of Poland
1360 – 1400: Elisabeth I (Gryfita) [1]

[1] She is the heiress of Casimir III after he died, she is the only daughter of Elisabeth of Poland, the eldest daughter of Casimir III, she is chosen to be the King of Poland instead of her Wittelsbach cousins, she had many suitors such as Louis of Hungary of the House of Anjou, Jogaila of Lithuania and Wladyslaw II of Opole(Piast) but she chose only one of them and married ________, in her reign the Duchies of Silesia returned to Polish suzerainty and a further war was waged and won to completely incorporate the lands in Silesia under direct Bohemian rule to Poland which became crown lands of Poland after the war was won, she was succeeded by her son, ________.

Monarchs of Poland
1360 – 1400: Elisabeth I (Gryfita) [1]
1400 - 1439: Bolesław I (Piast-Opole) [2]

[1] She is the heiress of Casimir III after he died, she is the only daughter of Elisabeth of Poland, the eldest daughter of Casimir III, she is chosen to be the King of Poland instead of her Wittelsbach cousins, she had many suitors such as Louis of Hungary of the House of Anjou, Jogaila of Lithuania and Wladyslaw II of Opole(Piast) but she chose only one of them and married Wladyslaw II of Opole, in her reign the Duchies of Silesia returned to Polish suzerainty and a further war was waged and won to completely incorporate the lands in Silesia under direct Bohemian rule to Poland which became crown lands of Poland after the war was won, she was succeeded by her son, Bolesław.
[2] Bolesław was a strong and fearless worrior, his first eleven years on the throne was taken up with fighting a war with Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Hungary, this war was long and bloody, with the land of the Duchies of Silesia, being pillaged and destroyed by German soldiers, by 1412, Bolesław had been able to keep Sigismund at a stalemate, before the Emperor died of a heart attack, with Ernest the Iron, Duke of Austria, being elected as Emperor of HRE and Albert V the Magnanimous, Duke of Austria taking the throne of Hungary.
Both rulers wanted a swift end to this bloody and expensive war and signed the Treaty of Warsaw 1414, and marrying Catherine of Austria (Ernest's youngest sister.)
Bolesław, last 25 years on the throne was taken up with trying to re-build the infrustructor of his country and re-fill his empty purse. He died in 1439, with his _____, _______, taking the throne

Monarchs of Poland
1360 – 1400: Elzbieta I (Gryfita) [1]
1439 - 1480: Kazimerz IV (Piast-Opole) [2]

[1] She is the heiress of Kazimierz III after he died, she is the only child of Elisabeth of Poland, the eldest daughter of Kazimierz III, she is chosen to be the King of Poland instead of her Wittelsbach cousins, she had many suitors such as Louis of Hungary of the House of Anjou, Jogaila of Lithuania and Wladyslaw II of Opole(Piast) but she chose only one of them and married Wladyslaw II of Opole, in her reign the Duchies of Silesia returned to Polish suzerainty and a further war was waged and won to completely incorporate the lands in Silesia under direct Bohemian rule to Poland which became crown lands of Poland after the war was won, she was succeeded by her son, Bolesław.
[2] Bolesław was a strong and fearless worrior, his first eleven years on the throne was taken up with fighting a war with Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Hungary, this war was long and bloody, with the land of the Duchies of Silesia, being pillaged and destroyed by German soldiers, by 1412, Bolesław had been able to keep Sigismund at a stalemate, before the Emperor died of a heart attack, with Ernest the Iron, Duke of Austria, being elected as Emperor of HRE and Albert V the Magnanimous, Duke of Austria taking the throne of Hungary.
Both rulers wanted a swift end to this bloody and expensive war and signed the Treaty of Warsaw 1414, and marrying Catherine of Austria (Ernest's youngest sister.)
Bolesław, last 25 years on the throne was taken up with trying to re-build the infrustructor of his country and re-fill his empty purse. He died in 1439, with his son, Kazimierz IV, taking the throne.
[3] Allied with the Austrians, he made Wroclaw an important city in the Kingdom - making it function as the second capital aside from Krakow, he was kind to the Ukrainians living in Galicia, which was earlier annexed by his namesake, Kazimierz III, he was a patron of Kasper Elyan, a pioneer in printing in Wroclaw influenced by Johannes Gutenberg, he was able to formally vassalize the Dukes of Mazovia which became defacto independent at the death of Kazimierz III, he married Anna Jagiellon, a grand daughter of Jogaila, which provided him lots of children.

note: I just made the name Polish, I changed the only daughter to only child - because in the POD Casimir of Slupsk is not born..

Last edited:
Monarchs of Poland
1480 - 1630: Times of troubles [4]

[1] She is the heiress of Kazimierz III after he died, she is the only child of Elisabeth of Poland, the eldest daughter of Kazimierz III, she is chosen to be the King of Poland instead of her Wittelsbach cousins, she had many suitors such as Louis of Hungary of the House of Anjou, Jogaila of Lithuania and Wladyslaw II of Opole(Piast) but she chose only one of them and married Wladyslaw II of Opole, in her reign the Duchies of Silesia returned to Polish suzerainty and a further war was waged and won to completely incorporate the lands in Silesia under direct Bohemian rule to Poland which became crown lands of Poland after the war was won, she was succeeded by her son, Bolesław.
Bolesław, last 25 years on the throne was taken up with trying to re-build the infrustructor of his country and re-fill his empty purse. He died in 1439, with his son, Kazimierz IV, taking the throne.
[3] Allied with the Austrians, he made Wroclaw an important city in the Kingdom - making it function as the second capital aside from Krakow, he was kind to the Ukrainians living in Galicia, which was earlier annexed by his namesake, Kazimierz III, he was a patron of Kasper Elyan, a pioneer in printing in Wroclaw influenced by Johannes Gutenberg, he was able to formally vassalize the Dukes of Mazovia which became defacto independent at the death of Kazimierz III, he married Anna Jagiellon, a grand daughter of Jogaila, which provided him lots of children.
[4] The following 150 years were called the time of trobles as no single aristocrat could claim to hold more than a fraction of the once powerful country. The neighbouring countrys nibbled away the fringes so in 1630, when _____ managed to unite the remaining country again not much more than the so called "Duchy of Warsaw" was left.

Monarchs of Poland
1480 - 1630: Times of troubles [4]

Dukes of Warsaw
1630 - 1648: Józef I Sapieha (The Dukes)[5]

[4] The following 150 years were called the time of trobles as no single aristocrat could claim to hold more than a fraction of the once powerful country. The neighbouring countrys nibbled away the fringes so in 1630, when Józef Sapieha managed to unite the remaining country again not much more than the so called "Duchy of Warsaw" was left.
[5] With the prospect of the last of the 'free lands' being picked apart by Brandenburg, Austria, and Russia, the szlachta elected a minor nobleman, Józef Sapieha, as 'King of Poland' after his rousing speech on the matter united the various factions. He, however, was pressured by the neighbouring powers to take on the lesser title of 'Duke of Warsaw', which he relented due to the weakened state of Poland. Before his death in 1650, he specifically requested an election to ensure continuity and barred his sons and grandsons from ascending as Duke (though he left the prospect of future generations of his house to become one).