1442 - 1487: Humphrey II (House of Bohun) [5]
1487 - 1498: Jasper I (House of Bohun) [6]
1498 - 1565: William II (House of Rodger-Bohun) [7]
1565 - 1601: Jasper II (House of Rodger-Bohun) [8]
1601 - 1639: Richard (House of Rodger-Bohun) [9]
1639 - 1694: Eleanor (House of Rodger-Bohun) [10]

Dukes of Northampton and Wallonia

1694 - 1747: Richard II (House of de Pardaillan-Gondrin) [11]

[1] Created Earl of Northampton by King Edward III of England for his help in overthrowing Roger Mortimer in 1330, William de Bohun was a close cofidant of King Edward who was also a close kinsman due thier shared ancestry of Edward I. He served with the Kingdom in various battles in France, Scotland and Brittany including a stunning victory over a larger French force in 1342 where he used pitfalls to stop the French Cavalry. After this and several other victories over the French, including at Crecy, He was promoted to a Duke, a title he held until his death in his sleep. He was succeeded by his oldest survivng son Edward, a man of twenty years of age.
[2] Named for his father's friend, King Edward, Duke Edward I was not as capable as his father militarily. He primaily served as a bridge between Duke William I and Edward's son, the great duke Humphrey.
[3] Humphrey became famous for two things, being the victorious major general during the battle of Hereford, seeing off Richard, Duke ofLancaster and having his second daughter, Mary marry Henry Plantagenet, the future Edward V.
[4] Roger is famous for three things. The first concerns his tenure as the Lord High Treasurer. He received this post due to King Edward V's reign and his connection. The second focuses on the allegations that he profited from this post (although never proven). Roger built his famous Manor of Northampton which rivaled the King's palace and that provoked some altering of the estate. The third concerns his promotion to Lord Admiral where he spent much of his time modernizing the fleet although scandal dogged him throughout his post. Towards the end of his life he had to quit being the Lord High Treasurer and adopted an austere lifestyle. Roger adopted his nephew, Humphrey, as his heir. He fell into severe disagreement with King Edward V over several matters that will not be discussed here and he gifted the Manor to the King because of unknown reasons. He died while overseeing the construction of the Second Fleet.
[5] Humphrey II finished the construction of the Second Fleet which his uncle had begun, and established a School of Navigation at Exeter. For this, Humphrey became known as Duke Humphrey the Navigator. He was succeeded by his son, Jasper.
[6] Jasper proved to be cut from a different cloth than his father, a young man when he became Duke. Jasper quickly descended into a hedonistic spiral that caused Henry VII to dub him 'the most vile and debauched man in England'. Jasper died of alcohol poisoning 1498 and was succeeded by, his cousin, William Dudly-Bohun.
William Rodger-Bohun, was the second son of Sir William Rodger, an Irish peer and Mary Bohun, granddaughter of Roger I.
[7] William rose to greatness when he helped topple king Henry VIII and installed, Lord James Grey on the English throne, who became King James I in 1531.
William was given, over the next 34 years, the three powerful offices of government, Secretary of State, Lord Admiral and Lord High Treasurer. He was also the chief advisor to King James I for most of his reign. He was given back his family home by decree of the King.
He was succeeded by his son, Jasper.
[8] Jasper was the youngest son of William, born late in his reign, and becoming heir when his older brothers died to a fever that swept through in 1558. He was given control over some of the newly formed over seas colonies in the Americas, Jamesland to be precise (OTL New England). He spent much of his time in the colony's capital city of Corby (OTL Providence, Rhode Island). He ruled for forty years passing the throne to his heir, Richard.
[9] Richard took after his father in that he spent much of his time in the colonies. However, he was joined by his wife, Katherine Grey (a distant cousin of the royal family), who insisted on being at his side. Three of their five surviving children were born in Corby. Richard, however, did not limit himself to the established areas of the colonies, and spent a great deal of time mounting exploration expeditions, and even made the effort to make friends with the local inhabitants that had long preceded the English on those lands. He helped establish several new towns down the coast of New London (OTL N. and S. Carolina) before his death in 1639. However, his continued presence and interests in the colonies left the Dukedom in some state of disrepair.
[10] Eleanor was Richard's only living, legitimate child and had been left behind in England with her mother, Diane de Beauleclerk. Inheriting her father's duchy at thirteen, it was left to her mother to bring the families properties and finances back in order even as England fell into chaos. The absolutist reign of James III had managed to upset the complex balance of power in English society, unleashing the English Civil War. By the time Eleanor had turned eighteen the House of Grey had been destroyed, but the 'Radicals' led by General Cromwell had been unable to capitalize on defeating the King and killing his only heir, they turned to infighting, thus allowing a coalition of Scotland and France to invade and install Charles, the Duke of Berry and the grandson Louis XIV of France on the English throne as Charles I of England. The newly of age Eleanor, Duchess of Northampton married a French nobleman, Marquis Louis de Pardaillan-Gondrin of Wallonia, who had been an officer and a friend of Charles. The marriage proved to be a happy and fruitful one and Eleanor and her husband proved to be a popular couple in the King's court. Eleanor had seven children, five of whom lived to adulthood, though rumors emerged that one of her daughters was the King's bastard. Ultimately, Eleanor outlived her husband by two decades and died at age 66 in her sleep and passed her titles to her son, Richard, who already had his father's titles.
[10] Richard spent most of his reign between the two courts, working with both King Charles II (son of Charles I) and King Louis V (son of Louis XIV) and later King Louis VI.
For his honourable work in both these kingdom, King Charles gave Richard his own ward in Dover castle, while King Louis V before his death, raised the title Richard had inherited from his father, from a marquis to a duke. He was succeeded by his grandson, ______, after the death of his only son, James, two years before his own death.

Dukes and Duchess of Northampton

1337 - 1378: William I Bohun (House of Bohun) [1]
1378 - 1399: Edward I (House of Bohun) [2]
1399 - 1422: Humphrey I (House of Bohun) [3]
1422 - 1442: Roger (House of Bohun) [4]

1747 - 1795: Jasper III (House of de Pardaillan-Gondrin) [12]

[1] Created Earl of Northampton by King Edward III of England for his help in overthrowing Roger Mortimer in 1330, William de Bohun was a close cofidant of King Edward who was also a close kinsman due thier shared ancestry of Edward I. He served with the Kingdom in various battles in France, Scotland and Brittany including a stunning victory over a larger French force in 1342 where he used pitfalls to stop the French Cavalry. After this and several other victories over the French, including at Crecy, He was promoted to a Duke, a title he held until his death in his sleep. He was succeeded by his oldest survivng son Edward, a man of twenty years of age.
[2] Named for his father's friend, King Edward, Duke Edward I was not as capable as his father militarily. He primaily served as a bridge between Duke William I and Edward's son, the great duke Humphrey.
[3] Humphrey became famous for two things, being the victorious major general during the battle of Hereford, seeing off Richard, Duke ofLancaster and having his second daughter, Mary marry Henry Plantagenet, the future Edward V.
[4] Roger is famous for three things. The first concerns his tenure as the Lord High Treasurer. He received this post due to King Edward V's reign and his connection. The second focuses on the allegations that he profited from this post (although never proven). Roger built his famous Manor of Northampton which rivaled the King's palace and that provoked some altering of the estate. The third concerns his promotion to Lord Admiral where he spent much of his time modernizing the fleet although scandal dogged him throughout his post. Towards the end of his life he had to quit being the Lord High Treasurer and adopted an austere lifestyle. Roger adopted his nephew, Humphrey, as his heir. He fell into severe disagreement with King Edward V over several matters that will not be discussed here and he gifted the Manor to the King because of unknown reasons. He died while overseeing the construction of the Second Fleet.
[5] Humphrey II finished the construction of the Second Fleet which his uncle had begun, and established a School of Navigation at Exeter. For this, Humphrey became known as Duke Humphrey the Navigator. He was succeeded by his son, Jasper.
[6] Jasper proved to be cut from a different cloth than his father, a young man when he became Duke. Jasper quickly descended into a hedonistic spiral that caused Henry VII to dub him 'the most vile and debauched man in England'. Jasper died of alcohol poisoning 1498 and was succeeded by, his cousin, William Dudly-Bohun.
William Rodger-Bohun, was the second son of Sir William Rodger, an Irish peer and Mary Bohun, granddaughter of Roger I.
[7] William rose to greatness when he helped topple king Henry VIII and installed, Lord James Grey on the English throne, who became King James I in 1531.
William was given, over the next 34 years, the three powerful offices of government, Secretary of State, Lord Admiral and Lord High Treasurer. He was also the chief advisor to King James I for most of his reign. He was given back his family home by decree of the King.
[8] Jasper was the youngest son of William, born late in his reign, and becoming heir when his older brothers died to a fever that swept through in 1558. He was given control over some of the newly formed over seas colonies in the Americas, Jamesland to be precise (OTL New England). He spent much of his time in the colony's capital city of Corby (OTL Providence, Rhode Island). He ruled for forty years passing the throne to his heir, Richard.
[9] Richard took after his father in that he spent much of his time in the colonies. However, he was joined by his wife, Katherine Grey (a distant cousin of the royal family), who insisted on being at his side. Three of their five surviving children were born in Corby. Richard, however, did not limit himself to the established areas of the colonies, and spent a great deal of time mounting exploration expeditions, and even made the effort to make friends with the local inhabitants that had long preceded the English on those lands. He helped establish several new towns down the coast of New London (OTL N. and S. Carolina) before his death in 1639. However, his continued presence and interests in the colonies left the Dukedom in some state of disrepair.
[10] Eleanor was Richard's only living, legitimate child and had been left behind in England with her mother, Diane de Beauleclerk. Inheriting her father's duchy at thirteen, it was left to her mother to bring the families properties and finances back in order even as England fell into chaos. The absolutist reign of James III had managed to upset the complex balance of power in English society, unleashing the English Civil War. By the time Eleanor had turned eighteen the House of Grey had been destroyed, but the 'Radicals' led by General Cromwell had been unable to capitalize on defeating the King and killing his only heir, they turned to infighting, thus allowing a coalition of Scotland and France to invade and install Charles, the Duke of Berry and the grandson Louis XIV of France on the English throne as Charles I of England. The newly of age Eleanor, Duchess of Northampton married a French nobleman, Marquis Louis de Pardaillan-Gondrin of Wallonia, who had been an officer and a friend of Charles. The marriage proved to be a happy and fruitful one and Eleanor and her husband proved to be a popular couple in the King's court. Eleanor had seven children, five of whom lived to adulthood, though rumors emerged that one of her daughters was the King's bastard. Ultimately, Eleanor outlived her husband by two decades and died at age 66 in her sleep and passed her titles to her son, Richard, who already had his father's titles.
[10] Richard spent most of his reign between the two courts, working with both King Charles II (son of Charles I) and King Louis V (son of Louis XIV) and later King Louis VI.
For his honourable work in both these kingdom, King Charles gave Richard his own ward in Dover castle, while King Louis V before his death, raised the title Richard had inherited from his father, from a marquis to a duke. He was succeeded by his grandson, Jasper III, after the death of his only son, James, two years before his own death.
[11] Jasper III ruled through a period of peace for 48 years, serving ably as Duke using diplomacy to stop the English and French Kings going to war. He was succeeded by his grandson ______

1795 - 1810: Jasper IV (House of de Pardaillan-Gondrin) [13]

For his honourable work in both these kingdom, King Charles gave Richard his own ward in Dover castle, while King Louis V before his death, raised the title Richard had inherited from his father, from a marquis to a duke. He was succeeded by his grandson, Jasper III, after the death of his only son, James, two years before his own death.
[11] Jasper III ruled through a period of peace for 48 years, serving ably as Duke using diplomacy to stop the English and French Kings going to war. He was succeeded by his grandson Jasper.
[12] Jasper IV took after his ancestors Jasper and Richard, in that he spent most of his reign in the colonies, taking his wife with him. All of his seven children were born there, most born in Corby, though several were born in Richardstown, shortened to Richton, (OTL Jamestown), a town founded by his Great-Great Grandfather Duke Richard in the New London colony. It is hypothesized that he spent as little as two months in England proper during his reign, his children only visiting their grandparents when he was still alive.

1810 - 1815: Richard III (House of de Pardaillan-Gondrin) [14]

Dukes of Northampton, Wallonia and Richland
1815 - 1861: Richard III (House of de Pardaillan-Gondrin) [14]

[11] Richard spent most of his reign between the two courts, working with both King Charles II (son of Charles I) and King Louis V (son of Louis XIV) and later King Louis VI.
[12] Jasper III ruled through a period of peace for 48 years, serving ably as Duke using diplomacy to stop the English and French Kings going to war. He was succeeded by his grandson Jasper.
[13] Jasper IV took after his ancestors Jasper and Richard, in that he spent most of his reign in the colonies, taking his wife with him. All of his seven children were born there, most born in Corby, though several were born in Richardstown, shortened to Richton, (OTL Jamestown), a town founded by his Great-Great Grandfather Duke Richard in the New London colony. It is hypothesized that he spent as little as two months in England proper during his reign, his children only visiting their grandparents when he was still alive.
[14] Richard III became more active in the colonies, he famously repressed a rebellion in 1815, from a band called "Sons of Liberty" and for his actions was given land and appointed as Duke of Richland (OTL East Tennessee). He is also remembered for freeing the slaves in British owned colonies in the Americas.
However this part of his life has been spoilt, due to the fact that his death, at the age of 79, caused the biggest war to face the colonies. His son, ______, who Richard hoped to succeed him was being challenged by, Richard's son-in-law, ___________, who was the _____ of _________ (OTL Florida).

Dukes of Northampton, Wallonia, Richland, and Easteria
1861 - 1889: Henry I (House of Jamison) [15]

[11] Richard spent most of his reign between the two courts, working with both King Charles II (son of Charles I) and King Louis V (son of Louis XIV) and later King Louis VI.
[12] Jasper III ruled through a period of peace for 48 years, serving ably as Duke using diplomacy to stop the English and French Kings going to war. He was succeeded by his grandson Jasper.
[13] Jasper IV took after his ancestors Jasper and Richard, in that he spent most of his reign in the colonies, taking his wife with him. All of his seven children were born there, most born in Corby, though several were born in Richardstown, shortened to Richton, (OTL Jamestown), a town founded by his Great-Great Grandfather Duke Richard in the New London colony. It is hypothesized that he spent as little as two months in England proper during his reign, his children only visiting their grandparents when he was still alive.
[14] Richard III became more active in the colonies, he famously repressed a rebellion in 1815, from a band called "Sons of Liberty" and for his actions was given land and appointed as Duke of Richland (OTL East Tennessee). He is also remembered for freeing the slaves in British owned colonies in the Americas.
However this part of his life has been spoilt, due to the fact that his death, at the age of 79, caused the biggest war to face the colonies. His son, Matthew, who Richard hoped to succeed him was being challenged by, Richard's son-in-law, Henry, who was the Duke of Easteria (OTL Florida).
[15] Matthew spent the first several years beating back Duke Henry Jamison of Easteria, an effort that proved unsuccessful. Duke Henry Jamison usurped his brother-in-law's titles, the duke dying of natural causes soon after the war's end. Henry claimed to have been ruling since Richard's death, despite the war for the first several years. He was followed by his son, _____.

1889 - 1895: Daniel I (House of Jamison) [16]

However this part of his life has been spoilt, due to the fact that his death, at the age of 79, caused the biggest war to face the colonies. His son, Matthew, who Richard hoped to succeed him was being challenged by, Richard's son-in-law, Henry, who was the Duke of Easteria (OTL Florida).
[15] Matthew spent the first several years beating back Duke Henry Jamison of Easteria, an effort that proved unsuccessful. Duke Henry Jamison usurped his brother-in-law's titles, the duke dying of natural causes soon after the war's end. Henry claimed to have been ruling since Richard's death, despite the war for the first several years. He was followed by his son, Daniel
[16] Daniel shuttled between his numerous estates. Although he kept his original lands of Easteria, he could not hold on the 'newly annexed' lands, and was accredited to have started yet another rebellion due to his many duties. He was appointed as a diplomat by the King in order to deal with these problems. He could only do it halfway due to the constant grief in his holdings and the utter neglect he showed to the ones in England. In the end he resigned his commission as a diplomat and focused on bringing order to his estates which went badly. He died in battle on his Richland Estate as the (new) Sons of Liberty proceeded to rise up. It is said that his _____, _____ was in Wallonia when ______ father died. The rebellion continued.

1895 - 1896: John (House of Jamison) [17]

Dukes of Northampton, and Wallonia
1896 - 1907: John (House of Jamison) [17]

Lord Protector of Britain, Dukes of Northampton, and Wallonia
1907 - 1915: John (House of Jamison) [17]

Lord Protector of Britain, Dukes of Northampton.
1915 - 1939: John (House of Jamison) [17]

[15] Matthew spent the first several years beating back Duke Henry Jamison of Easteria, an effort that proved unsuccessful. Duke Henry Jamison usurped his brother-in-law's titles, the duke dying of natural causes soon after the war's end. Henry claimed to have been ruling since Richard's death, despite the war for the first several years. He was followed by his son, Daniel
[16] Daniel shuttled between his numerous estates. Although he kept his original lands of Easteria, he could not hold on the 'newly annexed' lands, and was accredited to have started yet another rebellion due to his many duties. He was appointed as a diplomat by the King in order to deal with these problems. He could only do it halfway due to the constant grief in his holdings and the utter neglect he showed to the ones in England. In the end he resigned his commission as a diplomat and focused on bringing order to his estates which went badly. He died in battle on his Richland Estate as the (new) Sons of Liberty proceeded to rise up. It is said that his son, Humphrey was in Wallonia when his father died. The rebellion continued.
[17] Duke John J. Jamison was known for living through a period of change. He was originally known for his personal obsession of using the new cameras to take pictures of spiders. When his father died he become obsessed with punishing the rebels. Unfortunately the war cost Britain derly and in 1896 ceded the colonies to an independant naton. John felt the King had betrayed him and Britain. When the King decided to compromise with Socialists John led a coup with other nobles and wealthy men to prevent a "treason against the natural order". He became Lord Protector built an ideology on the superiority of the aristocratic system and the anglo-saxon race, purging the Isles of Celts and other "undesirables". John lost his European holdings because of this, but maintain power in Britian with an iron first. He passed the Lord Protectorship onto his male successor ,_____ , because he believed women inferior.

1939 - 1952: Henry (House of Jamison) [18]

[16] Daniel shuttled between his numerous estates. Although he kept his original lands of Easteria, he could not hold on the 'newly annexed' lands, and was accredited to have started yet another rebellion due to his many duties. He was appointed as a diplomat by the King in order to deal with these problems. He could only do it halfway due to the constant grief in his holdings and the utter neglect he showed to the ones in England. In the end he resigned his commission as a diplomat and focused on bringing order to his estates which went badly. He died in battle on his Richland Estate as the (new) Sons of Liberty proceeded to rise up. It is said that his son, Humphrey was in Wallonia when his father died. The rebellion continued.
[17] Duke John J. Jamison was known for living through a period of change. He was originally known for his personal obsession of using the new cameras to take pictures of spiders. When his father died he become obsessed with punishing the rebels. Unfortunately the war cost Britain derly and in 1896 ceded the colonies to an independant naton. John felt the King had betrayed him and Britain. When the King decided to compromise with Socialists John led a coup with other nobles and wealthy men to prevent a "treason against the natural order". He became Lord Protector built an ideology on the superiority of the aristocratic system and the anglo-saxon race, purging the Isles of Celts and other "undesirables". John lost his European holdings because of this, but maintain power in Britian with an iron first. He passed the Lord Protectorship onto his male successor ,Henry, because he believed women inferior.
[18] It was under Henry's reign that Britain became a de facto fascist dictatorship, with him choosing to not take a regnal number for this exact reason. He created a systematic way of eliminating Celts from his realm, having the only desirables be the English and the Scots, despite his family having ancient ties to Ireland. He invaded what was then independent Ireland, to rid the nation of the 'inferiors'. Ireland had been conquered within two years, due to his armies incredible tactics and modern technology. He swept away the 'worst offenders' sending them to concentration camps in the welsh hills or Scottish highlands, other Celts soon to follow. Worst offenders meaning people with red hair, freckles, very pale skin, or someone with a parent or grandparent with these traits. Britain was invaded by France,Sweden, and their allies, in what would come to be the World War, with Britain winning after long years of fighting. Britain directly annexed the Brittany area of France, sending away the Celts to his camps, with many English moving into Ireland and Brittany to fill the gap. He also directly conquered Norway from Sweden, building many camps in the high mountains of, were most Bretons and Welsh were sent. France and Sweden were split up into multiple, easy to control, puppet states. He died in 1952, passing to his son, ______, hoping he would continue his legacy of conquest and extermination.

1939 - 1952: Henry (House of Jamison) [18]
1952 - 1954: Rodger (House of Jamison) [19]

[17] Duke John J. Jamison was known for living through a period of change. He was originally known for his personal obsession of using the new cameras to take pictures of spiders. When his father died he become obsessed with punishing the rebels. Unfortunately the war cost Britain derly and in 1896 ceded the colonies to an independant naton. John felt the King had betrayed him and Britain. When the King decided to compromise with Socialists John led a coup with other nobles and wealthy men to prevent a "treason against the natural order". He became Lord Protector built an ideology on the superiority of the aristocratic system and the anglo-saxon race, purging the Isles of Celts and other "undesirables". John lost his European holdings because of this, but maintain power in Britian with an iron first. He passed the Lord Protectorship onto his male successor ,Henry, because he believed women inferior.
[18] It was under Henry's reign that Britain became a de facto fascist dictatorship, with him choosing to not take a regnal number for this exact reason. He created a systematic way of eliminating Celts from his realm, having the only desirables be the English and the Scots, despite his family having ancient ties to Ireland. He invaded what was then independent Ireland, to rid the nation of the 'inferiors'. Ireland had been conquered within two years, due to his armies incredible tactics and modern technology. He swept away the 'worst offenders' sending them to concentration camps in the welsh hills or Scottish highlands, other Celts soon to follow. Worst offenders meaning people with red hair, freckles, very pale skin, or someone with a parent or grandparent with these traits. Britain was invaded by France,Sweden, and their allies, in what would come to be the World War, with Britain winning after long years of fighting. Britain directly annexed the Brittany area of France, sending away the Celts to his camps, with many English moving into Ireland and Brittany to fill the gap. He also directly conquered Norway from Sweden, building many camps in the high mountains of, were most Bretons and Welsh were sent. France and Sweden were split up into multiple, easy to control, puppet states. He died in 1952, passing to his son, Rodger, hoping he would continue his legacy of conquest and extermination.
[19] Rodger secretly was despising the ways of his father and tried to implement a liberal constitution. Acting blueeyed and too soon a revolution swept him away. Fortunately he could flee.

1895 - 1896: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1896 - 1907: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1907 - 1915: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1915 - 1939: John I (House of Jamison) [17]
1939 - 1952: Henry II (House of Jamison) [18]

Dukes of Northampton.
1954 - 1978: William III (House of Frasier) [20]

[18] It was under Henry's reign that Britain became a de facto fascist dictatorship, with him choosing to not take a regnal number for this exact reason. He created a systematic way of eliminating Celts from his realm, having the only desirables be the English and the Scots, despite his family having ancient ties to Ireland. He invaded what was then independent Ireland, to rid the nation of the 'inferiors'. Ireland had been conquered within two years, due to his armies incredible tactics and modern technology. He swept away the 'worst offenders' sending them to concentration camps in the welsh hills or Scottish highlands, other Celts soon to follow. Worst offenders meaning people with red hair, freckles, very pale skin, or someone with a parent or grandparent with these traits. Britain was invaded by France,Sweden, and their allies, in what would come to be the World War, with Britain winning after long years of fighting. Britain directly annexed the Brittany area of France, sending away the Celts to his camps, with many English moving into Ireland and Brittany to fill the gap. He also directly conquered Norway from Sweden, building many camps in the high mountains of, were most Bretons and Welsh were sent. France and Sweden were split up into multiple, easy to control, puppet states. He died in 1952, passing to his son, Rodger, hoping he would continue his legacy of conquest and extermination.
[19] Rodger secretly was despising the ways of his father and tried to implement a liberal constitution. Acting blueeyed and too soon a revolution swept him away. Fortunately he could flee.
[20] With the dictatorial Lord Protectors lineage fleeing, William Frasier, the Earl of Thrapston, was on of the leading statesman, who proposed to raise, Henry Pole (a desentant of the Plantagenet line) on to the throne of England, and for his loyalty was given the title Duke of Northampton, he was succeeded by his grandson, ____________.

1895 - 1896: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1896 - 1907: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1907 - 1915: John I (House of Jamison) [17]

1915 - 1939: John I (House of Jamison) [17]
1939 - 1952: Henry II (House of Jamison) [18]

Dukes of Northampton.
1954 - 1978: William III (House of Frasier) [20]
1978 - Present: Frederick I(House of Fraiser)

[20] With the dictatorial Lord Protectors lineage fleeing, William Frasier, the Earl of Thrapston, was on of the leading statesman, who proposed to raise, Henry Pole (a desentant of the Plantagenet line) on to the throne of England, and for his loyalty was given the title Duke of Northampton, he was succeeded by his grandson, Frederick.
[21] He was known to be a very visible monarch in the media.

Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370 Casimir III(Piast-Kuyavia)

Kings of Poland(Claimants, recognized in the Kingdom of Silesian Poland)
1370 – 1377 Casimir IV(Gryfita)
1377 – 1393 Elisabeth I(Gryfita)
1393 – 1445 Sigismund I(Luxembourg)[1]

Kings of Poland(Silesia), Dukes of Silesia, Margraves of Lusatia
1445 – 1470 Elisabeth II(Luxembourg)[2]
1470 – 1510 John I (Piast - Opole) [3]

[1] Made peace with the Hussites and retained Lusatia and Silesia as his territory.
[2] Tried to have herself elected as Queen of Poland, after losing the elections, she decided to establish her own Kingdom in Silesia and Lusatia, that claims to be the rightful successor to the Piast Kingdom of Poland, she made a cease fire treaty by having her son, John(of Piast-Opole) married to Elisabeth Jagiellon, a daughter of Jogaila and with Elisabeth Jagiellon the territory of Wschowa was ceded to the Kingdom of Silesian Poland from the Jagiellonian Poland-Lithuania, the de jure claimants before her are recognized as Kings as well, and she prevented the sale of the Duchy of Siewierz to the Archbishop of Krakow and had it sold to her and merged to the crown.
[3] A patron of Kasper Elyan, who printed texts in Polish in Wroclaw, he is known for his wise reign, the duchies of Opole-Raciborz and Glogow reverted to the crown in his reign.

Last edited:
Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370 Casimir III(Piast-Kuyavia)

1370 – 1377 Casimir IV(Gryfita)
1377 – 1393 Elisabeth I(Gryfita)
1393 – 1445 Sigismund I(Luxembourg)[1]

1445 – 1470 Elisabeth II(Luxembourg)[2]
1470 – 1510 John I (Piast - Opole) [3]

Kings of Hungary, Dukes later Kings of Silesa
1510 - 1546 Layos (House of Jagielo) [4]

[1] Made peace with the Hussites and retained Lusatia and Silesia as his territory.
[2] Tried to have herself elected as Queen of Poland, after losing the elections, she decided to establish her own Kingdom in Silesia and Lusatia, that claims to be the rightful successor to the Piast Kingdom of Poland, she made a cease fire treaty by having her son, John(of Piast-Opole) married to Elisabeth Jagiellon, a daughter of Jogaila and with Elisabeth Jagiellon the territory of Wschowa was ceded to the Kingdom of Silesian Poland from the Jagiellonian Poland-Lithuania, the de jure claimants before her are recognized as Kings as well.
[3] A patron of Kasper Elyan, who printed texts in Polish in Wroclaw, he is known for his wise reign, the duchies of Opole and Glogow reverted to the crown in his reign.
[4] In an aggressive move Layos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his ____,_____ and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.

Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370: Casimir III(Piast-Kuyavia)

1370 – 1377: Casimir IV(Gryfita)
1377 – 1393: Elisabeth I(Gryfita)
1393 – 1445: Sigismund I(Luxembourg)[1]

1445 – 1470: Elisabeth II(Luxembourg)[2]
1470 – 1510: John I (Piast - Opole) [3]

1510 - 1546: Layos: House of Jagielo) [4]
1546 - 1555: Augustus I (House of Jagielo) [5]

Kings of Hungarian-Polish Commonwealth
1555 - 1569: Augustus I (House of Jagielo) [5]
[2] Tried to have herself elected as Queen of Poland, after losing the elections, she decided to establish her own Kingdom in Silesia and Lusatia, that claims to be the rightful successor to the Piast Kingdom of Poland, she made a cease fire treaty by having her son, John(of Piast-Opole) married to Elisabeth Jagiellon, a daughter of Jogaila and with Elisabeth Jagiellon the territory of Wschowa was ceded to the Kingdom of Silesian Poland from the Jagiellonian Poland-Lithuania, the de jure claimants before her are recognized as Kings as well.
[3] A patron of Kasper Elyan, who printed texts in Polish in Wroclaw, he is known for his wise reign, the duchies of Opole and Glogow reverted to the crown in his reign.
[4] In an aggressive move Layos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[5] Augustus I started off his reign at 18 and unmarried, in 1550, he married Anne of Poland, the daughter of King John II of Poland. In 1554, Prince John of Poland, only male heir to the throne died with his father dying a few months later.
Poland in fear of being taking over by a Russian or German king, asked Augustus if he would do the honour of uniting the two kingdoms, with a long thought, Augustus agreed to the proposal, writing the first Hungarian-Polish constitution which kept him in power of military and foreign affairs but devolved power to politicians regarding internal affairs.
Anne provided Augustus with a number of children and on his death bed, Augustus passed his throne to his _______, _______.

Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370: Casimir III(Piast-Kuyavia)

1370 – 1377: Casimir IV(Gryfita)
1377 – 1393: Elisabeth I(Gryfita)
1393 – 1445: Sigismund I(Luxembourg)[1]

1445 – 1470: Elisabeth II(Luxembourg)[2]

1510 - 1546: Layos (House of Jagielo) [4]

1569 - 1633: John III the Great (House of Jagielo) [6]

[4] In an aggressive move Layos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[5]Augustus I started off his reign at 18 and unmarried, in 1550, he married Anne of Poland, the daughter of King John II of Poland. In 1554, Prince John of Poland, only male heir to the throne died with his father dying a few months later.
Poland in fear of being taking over by a Russian or German king, asked Augustus if he would do the honour of uniting the two kingdoms, with a long thought, Augustus agreed to the proposal, writing the first Hungarian-Polish constitution which kept him in power of military and foreign affairs but devolved power to politicians regarding internal affairs.
Anne provided Augustus with a number of children and on his death bed, Augustus passed his throne to his oldest son, John III.
[6] John was only ten years old when he ascended to the throne, his mother Anne serving as his regent until he reached his majority. The 64 year reign of John the Third (regnal numbers in the Commonwealth were assigned based on the highest number from previous kings of Poland and Hungary) was marked with a Golden Age. The commonwealth cemented its place on the world stage, received it's first colony in the new world, Johnsland (OTL Guyana), and made much progress in Culture and the Arts. John's reign also saw a great period of peace where many alliances with other countries were formed, such as with the Spanish Empire, John marrying Isabella, the daughter of the King of Spain. John was such loved by his people. he was given the title "the Great," after his death. John and Isabella had many kids together and when the beloved king died at age 74, he was succeeded by his ______ ________.

Kings of Poland
1333 – 1370: Casimir III (Piast-Kuyavia)

Kings of Poland (Claimants, recognized in the Kingdom of Silesian Poland)
1370 – 1377: Casimir IV (Gryfita)
1377 – 1393: Elisabeth I (Gryfita)
1393 – 1445: Sigismund I (Luxembourg)[1]

1445 – 1470: Elisabeth II (Luxembourg)[2]

1633 - 1656: Ludwig I (House of Jagielo) [7]

[5]Augustus I started off his reign at 18 and unmarried, in 1550, he married Anne of Poland, the daughter of King John II of Poland. In 1554, Prince John of Poland, only male heir to the throne died with his father dying a few months later.
Anne provided Augustus with a number of children and on his death bed, Augustus passed his throne to his oldest son, John III.
[6] John was only ten years old when he ascended to the throne, his mother Anne serving as his regent until he reached his majority. The 64 year reign of John the Third (regnal numbers in the Commonwealth were assigned based on the highest number from previous kings of Poland and Hungary) was marked with a Golden Age. The commonwealth cemented its place on the world stage, received it's first colony in the new world, Johnsland (OTL Guyana), and made much progress in Culture and the Arts. John's reign also saw a great period of peace where many alliances with other countries were formed, such as with the Spanish Empire, John marrying Isabella, the daughter of the King of Spain. John was such loved by his people. he was given the title "the Great," after his death. John and Isabella had many kids together and when the beloved king died at age 74, he was succeeded by his eldest son, Ludwig.
[7] Ludwig was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
Ludwig was married three times, first to Princess Joan, of Hanover, then to his cousin, Duchess Henrietta, of Prussia and lastly to his neice, Princess Elizabeth, of Saxony.
He died at te age of 75 and was succeeded by his _____, ______.

Kings of Poland

1633 - 1656: Ludwig I (House of Jagielo) [7]
1656 - 1664: Ludwig II (House of Jagielo) [8]

[6] John was only ten years old when he ascended to the throne, his mother Anne serving as his regent until he reached his majority. The 64 year reign of John the Third (regnal numbers in the Commonwealth were assigned based on the highest number from previous kings of Poland and Hungary) was marked with a Golden Age. The commonwealth cemented its place on the world stage, received it's first colony in the new world, Johnsland (OTL Guyana), and made much progress in Culture and the Arts. John's reign also saw a great period of peace where many alliances with other countries were formed, such as with the Spanish Empire, John marrying Isabella, the daughter of the King of Spain. John was such loved by his people. he was given the title "the Great," after his death. John and Isabella had many kids together and when the beloved king died at age 74, he was succeeded by his eldest son, Ludwig.
[7] Ludwig was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
Ludwig was married three times, first to Princess Joan, of Hanover, then to his cousin, Duchess Henrietta, of Prussia and lastly to his neice, Princess Elizabeth, of Saxony.
He died at the age of 75 and was succeeded by his eldest grandson Ludwig II.
[8] Since the first Ludwig's oldest son Augustus, Prince of Silesia had predeceased him, Ludwig was succeeded by Augustus's oldest son Ludwig who at age 22 became Ludwig II. The younger Ludwig was a weak and ineffective ruler and a drunk to boot. After an uneventful reign of 8 years, he died childless age 30 and as a result was succeeded by his _____ _________.

Kings of Poland

1510 - 1546: Lajos I(House of Jagielo) [4]

1569 - 1633: John II/III "the Great" (House of Jagielo) [6]
1633 - 1656: Ludwik I/Lajos II (House of Jagielo) [7]
1656 - 1664: Ludwik II/Lajos III (House of Jagielo) [8]
1664 - 1692: Wladyslaw II/Laszlo V "the Strong" (House of Jagielo) [9]

[4] In an aggressive move Lajos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[7] Ludwik was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
He died at the age of 75 and was succeeded by his eldest grandson Ludwik II.
[8] Since the first Ludwig's oldest son Augustus, Prince of Silesia had predeceased him, Ludwig was succeeded by Augustus's oldest son Ludwig who at age 22 became Ludwig II. The younger Ludwig was a weak and ineffective ruler and a drunk to boot. After an uneventful reign of 8 years, he died childless age 30 and as a result was succeeded by his brother, Wladyslaw II.
[9] As soon as Wladyslaw took the throne, he was determined to retake all of Pomerania and Prussia beyond the Oder for Hungary-Poland, giving his realm many valuable ports. In only three years, he managed to sweep through all of the region from his base in Pomerelia (taken by Augustus I), destroying the Teutonic Order and chopping the Duchy of Pomerania in half. His domestic policies were initially unpopular, but he silenced dissent with propaganda. However, Lithuania was being attacked by their former Russian allies, which lead to war with Russia. Poland didn't officially support Lithuania, meaning that the peace treaty could actually include a reborn Galicia-Volhynia controlling large parts of Ukraine. In the end, Augustus the Strong turned out to be quite weak because of his oppressive policies. Russia's defeat weakened it so the Khanate of Kazan could attack it, and some of his more religious nobles criticised him. Others claimed "he would convert to Islam if he was not being bribed by the Catholic Church. This almost got him deposed, but he solved the problem by removing papal advisors, and founding his own church, following the lead of the Francian Church. However, it was too late, and the church failed to gain traction.

Kings of Poland

1510 - 1546: Lajos I(House of Jagielo) [4]

1569 - 1633: John II/III "the Great" (House of Jagielo) [6]
1633 - 1656: Ludwik I/Lajos II (House of Jagielo) [7]
1656 - 1664: Ludwik II/Lajos III (House of Jagielo) [8]
1664 - 1692: Wladyslaw II/Laszlo V "the Strong" (House of Jagielo) [9]
1692 - 1726: Casimir V "the Pious" (House of Jagielo) [10]

[4] In an aggressive move Lajos took Silesia by force. This proved vital for Hungay as after losing the 1526 battle of Mohacs he retreated with the remnants of his army to Silesia. There he rebuilt an army and with the Help of Ferdinand of Habsburg he managed to win in 1531 the battles of Pest, Belgrdand Nis. Defeating the Ottomans and reclaiming Hungary. Silesia was raised in Status and lajos realm was known as the "double Monarchy". He was suceeded by his son, Augustus and buried in Silesia according to his wishes.
[7] Ludwik was 52, when her gained his throne from his father. His 23 year reign saw his nation, ingulfed in the great Russian-Austrian War (1643-1647) where his army with their allies of Russia, pushed their southern borders further down.
He died at the age of 75 and was succeeded by his eldest grandson Ludwik II.
[8] Since the first Ludwig's oldest son Augustus, Prince of Silesia had predeceased him, Ludwig was succeeded by Augustus's oldest son Ludwig who at age 22 became Ludwig II. The younger Ludwig was a weak and ineffective ruler and a drunk to boot. After an uneventful reign of 8 years, he died childless age 30 and as a result was succeeded by his brother, Wladyslaw II.
[9] As soon as Wladyslaw took the throne, he was determined to retake all of Pomerania and Prussia beyond the Oder for Hungary-Poland, giving his realm many valuable ports. In only three years, he managed to sweep through all of the region from his base in Pomerelia (taken by Augustus I), destroying the Teutonic Order and chopping the Duchy of Pomerania in half. His domestic policies were initially unpopular, but he silenced dissent with propaganda. However, Lithuania was being attacked by their former Russian allies, which lead to war with Russia. Poland didn't officially support Lithuania, meaning that the peace treaty could actually include a reborn Galicia-Volhynia controlling large parts of Ukraine. In the end, Augustus the Strong turned out to be quite weak because of his oppressive policies. Russia's defeat weakened it so the Khanate of Kazan could attack it, and some of his more religious nobles criticised him. Others claimed "he would convert to Islam if he was not being bribed by the Catholic Church. This almost got him deposed, but he solved the problem by removing papal advisors, and founding his own church, following the lead of the Francian Church. However, it was too late, and the church failed to gain traction.
[10] Casimir was the nephew of Wladyslaw, and had been studying in the Catholic Church in hopes of being ordained as Arch-Bishop of Budapest. But after the death of Wladyslaw, the religious nobles supported Casimir as King rather then his cousin, Augustus.
Casimir saw the Catholic Church grow stronger and in 1703, saw Polish cardinal, Albin Jan Ryłko elected as Pope Pius VI, giving Casimir the chance to call a minor crusade on the Khanate of Kazan, financed by the papacy and grow the commonwealth into one of the largest empires in Europe.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Hungarian-Polish Monarchs List, to bring you, List of Monarchs: Christmas Edition. The only limit, is that if the list doesn't reach present day, the list ends at 12:01 AM EST, December 26. Obviously the current list can continue along side, but I thought this would be fun.

Santa Clauses and Fathers Christmas
343 - 363: Nicholas (Polar See) [1]

[1] After his supposed death in 343, St. Nicolas of Myra traversed North to the top of the world. There he met the Elves, shorter then average creatures who were gifted in the magical arts. After defeating the oppressive Abominable Snowman, the Elves taught Nicolas their ways. He used his new found powers to build a workshop, make toys, and distribute them to the children of Europe.