List of monarchs III

Chief Commander, of the United Imperial States of North America (UISNA)
1789-1799: George "Cincinnatus" I (House of Washington) [1]
1799-1857: George II (House of Washington-Parke-Custis) [2]
1857-1913: George III (House of Washington-Parke-Custis & Lee) [3]
1913-1941: Robert I (House of Washingon-Parke-Custis & Lee) [4]

[1] Instead of an elected every four year president, the Convention created a life long hereditary monarch with the same role and powers as in OTL. King George I's reign is similar to his presidency in OTL, avoiding war with France in the late 90s as John Adams did in OTL. He was succeeded by his adopted son, the son of his step-son John Parker Custis, the son of Queen Martha's first marriage, whom King George I raised, George II.

[2] George Washington Parke Custis was born to John Parke Custis, the adopted son and step son of George I, in 1781. When his father died six months later, George was adopted by his step-grandfather and grew up in his household at Mount Vernon. During his adopted father's reign he lived in New York City where the capital was, then in Philadelphia when it moved there, and was known as Prince George. He was 18 when he became king. He was the first king to live in the city named after his adopted father, Washington D.C., in the Mount Vernon Palace. During his reign he bought the Louisiana Purchase from France, annexed the former Canadian Maritime Provinces in the War of 1812, annexed Texas, defeated Mexico in the Mexican War and annexed the southwest, and annexed the Oregon Country. His only child to live to adulthood, Princess Mary Anna, married Robert E. Lee, whom George II made the Duke of Piedmont. George II was succeeded by his grandson, Prince George of Virginia.

[3] Prince George of Virginia, was the first member of the House of Washington-Parke-Custis & Lee, through his mother, George was related to Eleanor Calvert, she descended from Charles Calvert, 5th Baron Baltimore, making her a descendant of Charles II of England and Scotland.
Through his heritage and early visit to Britain, as a peace negotiator, Prince George was able to arrange a special marriage for himself, by courting Victoria, Princess Royal of Britain, going on to have many children, unlike his adopted great-grandfather / step great-great-grandfather.
This marriage as well as producing children, was able to secure all territories of former Canada, with Chief Commander Consort, also being named Princess of Canada, with the eldest daughter, carrying this title too.
The large area controlled led to a more dissolved politics, allowing states, regions and even some special districts, to keep their own rules and laws, avoiding any forced law being passed across the board. Apart from a few isolated skirmishes with Russia, Spain and Mexico, his rule was quiet peaceful, with George III preferring to throw his diplomatic weight around rather than going to all out total war.
His death in February 18, 1913, saw him reign two years less than his father, but outliving him by four years, succumbing to old age, at 80 and was succeeded by his son, Robert.

[4] Robert Albert George Washington Parke Custis Lee was born in January of 1859. On the death of his grandfather, Robert E. Lee, in 1870, his father King George III, transferred Duke Robert's title to him, but upgraded it to Prince: The Prince of Piedmont. Robert was 21 and since then the heir to the throne at age 21 becomes the Prince or Princess of Piedmont. Robert was a hearty 54 on ascending the throne. He led the UISNA through World War I and the first three years of World War II. During his reign the UISNA bought and freed all the slaves and then by royal decree ended slavery in 1920. Robert was a lifelong bachelor. Only in the 21st Century was it confirmed he was homosexual. Upon his death, ____________, his ________, succeeded him.

Last edited:
1941-1951: William (House of Whistler) [5]

[1] Instead of an elected every four year president, the Convention created a life long hereditary monarch with the same role and powers as in OTL. King George I's reign is similar to his presidency in OTL, avoiding war with France in the late 90s as John Adams did in OTL. He was succeeded by his adopted son, the son of his step-son John Parker Custis, the son of Queen Martha's first marriage, whom King George I raised, George II.

[2] George Washington Parke Custis was born to John Parke Custis, the adopted son and step son of George I, in 1781. When his father died six months later, George was adopted by his step-grandfather and grew up in his household at Mount Vernon. During his adopted father's reign he lived in New York City where the capital was, then in Philadelphia when it moved there, and was known as Prince George. He was 18 when he became king. He was the first king to live in the city named after his adopted father, Washington D.C., in the Mount Vernon Palace. During his reign he bought the Louisiana Purchase from France, annexed the former Canadian Maritime Provinces in the War of 1812, annexed Texas, defeated Mexico in the Mexican War and annexed the southwest, and annexed the Oregon Country. His only child to live to adulthood, Princess Mary Anna, married Robert E. Lee, whom George II made the Duke of Piedmont. George II was succeeded by his grandson, Prince George of Virginia.

[3] Prince George of Virginia, was the first member of the House of Washington-Parke-Custis & Lee, through his mother, George was related to Eleanor Calvert, she descended from Charles Calvert, 5th Baron Baltimore, making her a descendant of Charles II of England and Scotland.
Through his heritage and early visit to Britain, as a peace negotiator, Prince George was able to arrange a special marriage for himself, by courting Victoria, Princess Royal of Britain, going on to have many children, unlike his adopted great-grandfather / step great-great-grandfather.
This marriage as well as producing children, was able to secure all territories of former Canada, with Chief Commander Consort, also being named Princess of Canada, with the eldest daughter, carrying this title too.
The large area controlled led to a more dissolved politics, allowing states, regions and even some special districts, to keep their own rules and laws, avoiding any forced law being passed across the board. Apart from a few isolated skirmishes with Russia, Spain and Mexico, his rule was quiet peaceful, with George III preferring to throw his diplomatic weight around rather than going to all out total war.
His death in February 18, 1913, saw him reign two years less than his father, but outliving him by four years, succumbing to old age, at 80 and was succeeded by his son, Robert.

[4] Robert Albert George Washington Parke Custis Lee was born in January of 1859. On the death of his grandfather, Robert E. Lee, in 1870, his father King George III, transferred Duke Robert's title to him, but upgraded it to Prince: The Prince of Piedmont. Robert was 21 and since then the heir to the throne at age 21 becomes the Prince or Princess of Piedmont. Robert was a hearty 54 on ascending the throne. He led the UISNA through World War I and the first three years of World War II. During his reign the UISNA bought and freed all the slaves and then by royal decree ended slavery in 1920. Robert was a lifelong bachelor. Only in the 21st Century was it confirmed he was homosexual. Upon his death, William, the 2nd Earl of Whistler, his nephew, succeeded him.

[5] William was the son of George III's eldest daughter, Princess Mary. With her brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces either having died whilst young or in the traumatic wars that savaged her uncles reign or childless through choice or indisposition, Mary who had married bohemian poet Wesley Caulfield (and who had been granted the title Earl/Count of Whistler upon marriage), was her grandfathers only issue - but she died a few months before her uncle, leaving her son as the heir and eventual monarch. However, given her own unusual tastes in husband, it was only natural that her own son should fall in with a different crowd than the usual royal circle and fall into a relationship with the twice divorced Wallis Warfield-Simpson. Determined to see things differently to their English cousins, this was never a problem. However, the fact that William was later discovered to be infertile through an STD contracted in his youth caused him to abdicate after only ten years and seeing out the Second World War to its natural end. However, the planned abdication meant that congress had the time to inform the heir apparent - a descendant of King George II's __________ the __________ of ________. Upon abdication, William resumed his pre-reign title of Earl of Whistler and was appointed as Governor of the Bahamas, a role he undertook with as much devotion and enthusiasm as his wartime role of King.

1951-2004: George IV (House of Cumberland) [6]

[4] Robert Albert George Washington Parke Custis Lee was born in January of 1859. On the death of his grandfather, Robert E. Lee, in 1870, his father King George III, transferred Duke Robert's title to him, but upgraded it to Prince: The Prince of Piedmont. Robert was 21 and since then the heir to the throne at age 21 becomes the Prince or Princess of Piedmont. Robert was a hearty 54 on ascending the throne. He led the UISNA through World War I and the first three years of World War II. During his reign the UISNA bought and freed all the slaves and then by royal decree ended slavery in 1920. Robert was a lifelong bachelor. Only in the 21st Century was it confirmed he was homosexual. Upon his death, William, the 2nd Earl of Whistler, his nephew, succeeded him.

[5] William was the son of George III's eldest daughter, Princess Mary. With her brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces either having died whilst young or in the traumatic wars that savaged her brother's reign or childless through choice or indisposition, Mary who had married bohemian poet Wesley Caulfield (and who had been granted the title Earl/Count of Whistler upon marriage), was her fathers only child to have issue - but she died a few months before her brother, leaving her son as the heir and eventual monarch. However, given her own unusual tastes in husband, it was only natural that her own son should fall in with a different crowd than the usual royal circle and fall into a relationship with the twice divorced Wallis Warfield-Simpson. Determined to see things differently to their English cousins, this was never a problem. However, the fact that William was later discovered to be infertile through an STD contracted in his youth caused him to abdicate after only ten years and seeing out the Second World War to its natural end. However, the planned abdication meant that congress had the time to inform the heir apparent, Hanson Ely, the Duke of Cumberland - a descendant of King George II's grandson, William Henry Fitzhugh, the first Duke of Cumberland. Upon abdication, William resumed his pre-reign title of Earl of Whistler and was appointed as Governor of the Bahamas, a role he undertook with as much devotion and enthusiasm as his wartime role of King.

[6] William Henry Fitzhugh Lee was the son of Robert E. Lee, the Duke of Piedmont, and Mary Anna Washington Parke Custis, the only daughter of George II. He was the young brother of George III and the uncle of Robert I. William was the first Duke of Cuberland. His son, Robert E. Lee III, was the second Duke of Cumberland. Duke Robert had two daughters, the oldest, Anne Carter Lee, was the Duchess of Cumberland and married Hanson Ely II. Their son, Hanson Ely III was born in 1923 and in 1938 at the age of 15 became the Duke of Cumberland on his mother's death. At 21 he became the Prince of Piedmont and the heir to King William. Upon his ascension to the throne he took the regal name of George, becoming the fourth of that name. Like his ancestors, George IV lived into his 80s, bring the nation into the 21st Century. He had four sons, who all had many children. He was succeeded by his _________________, _______________.

Last edited:
Kings of North America.jpg

2004-2005: Robert II (House of Cumberland) [7]

[5] William was the son of George III's eldest daughter, Princess Mary. With her brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces either having died whilst young or in the traumatic wars that savaged her brother's reign or childless through choice or indisposition, Mary who had married bohemian poet Wesley Caulfield (and who had been granted the title Earl/Count of Whistler upon marriage), was her fathers only child to have issue - but she died a few months before her brother, leaving her son as the heir and eventual monarch. However, given her own unusual tastes in husband, it was only natural that her own son should fall in with a different crowd than the usual royal circle and fall into a relationship with the twice divorced Wallis Warfield-Simpson. Determined to see things differently to their English cousins, this was never a problem. However, the fact that William was later discovered to be infertile through an STD contracted in his youth caused him to abdicate after only ten years and seeing out the Second World War to its natural end. However, the planned abdication meant that congress had the time to inform the heir apparent, Hanson Ely, the Duke of Cumberland - a descendant of King George II's grandson, William Henry Fitzhugh, the first Duke of Cumberland. Upon abdication, William resumed his pre-reign title of Earl of Whistler and was appointed as Governor of the Bahamas, a role he undertook with as much devotion and enthusiasm as his wartime role of King.

[6] William Henry Fitzhugh Lee was the son of Robert E. Lee, the Duke of Piedmont, and Mary Anna Washington Parke Custis, the only daughter of George II. He was the young brother of George III and the uncle of Robert I. William was the first Duke of Cuberland. His son, Robert E. Lee III, was the second Duke of Cumberland. Duke Robert had two daughters, the oldest, Anne Carter Lee, was the Duchess of Cumberland and married Hanson Ely II. Their son, Hanson Ely III was born in 1923 and in 1938 at the age of 15 became the Duke of Cumberland on his mother's death. At 21 he became the Prince of Piedmont and the heir to King William. Upon his ascension to the throne he took the regal name of George, becoming the fourth of that name. Like his ancestors, George IV lived into his 80s, bring the nation into the 21st Century. He had four sons, who all had many children. He was succeeded by his grandoom, Robert.
[7] Succeeding his own father, Prince William in 2003, at the age of 17, as heir following William’s death of a heart attack while fishing on a Lake Superior along side friend and opposition leader, Edward Kennedy.
Many saw the young king as new blood in a stagnant world of politics, and hailed him as a leader that would bring about reforms and liberal changes.
However barely a year into his reign, while on a visit to Dallas, Texas, he was shot down by neo-conservative Richard Cheney, who having only shot two bullets, before being wrestled to the ground, had caused Robert to suffer extensive blood loss through a severed femoral artery, dying before paramedics could get to him.
With little expectation his younger sibling and heir presumptive, Princess _______, was made the first Chieftess Commander, taking the regal name of ______.

2004-2005: Robert II (House of Cumberland) [7]
2005-present: Martha I (House of Cumberland/House of Far West) [8]

[6] William Henry Fitzhugh Lee was the son of Robert E. Lee, the Duke of Piedmont, and Mary Anna Washington Parke Custis, the only daughter of George II. He was the young brother of George III and the uncle of Robert I. William was the first Duke of Cuberland. His son, Robert E. Lee III, was the second Duke of Cumberland. Duke Robert had two daughters, the oldest, Anne Carter Lee, was the Duchess of Cumberland and married Hanson Ely II. Their son, Hanson Ely III was born in 1923 and in 1938 at the age of 15 became the Duke of Cumberland on his mother's death. At 21 he became the Prince of Piedmont and the heir to King William. Upon his ascension to the throne he took the regal name of George, becoming the fourth of that name. Like his ancestors, George IV lived into his 80s, bring the nation into the 21st Century. He had four sons, who all had many children. He was succeeded by his grandson, Robert.

[7] Succeeding his own father, Prince William in 2003, at the age of 17, as heir following William’s death of a heart attack while fishing on a Lake Superior along side friend and opposition leader, Edward Kennedy.
Many saw the young king as new blood in a stagnant world of politics, and hailed him as a leader that would bring about reforms and liberal changes.
However barely a year into his reign, while on a visit to Dallas, Texas, he was shot down by neo-conservative Richard Cheney, who having only shot two bullets, before being wrestled to the ground, had caused Robert to .suffer extensive blood loss through a severed femoral artery, dying before paramedics could get to him.
With little expectation his younger sibling and heir presumptive, Princess Mary, was made the first Chieftess Commander, taking the regal name of Martha.

[8] Mary Anna Carter Martha Washington Parke Custis Lee Cumberland was a year younger than her brother, being only 16 when she was made Princess of Piedmont. On taking the throne two years later at age 18 she became the first reigning queen, adopting the regal name of the first consort queen, Martha, her direct ancestor. Within a year she married David Washington the Duke of the Far West, her distant relative, a direct descendant of the younger full brother of George I, Samuel Washington. Samuel's grandson, also named Samuel, was made the Duke of the Far West, which included all the lands ceded by Mexico after the Mexican War that were west of Texas. The Washingtons eventually lived in California at their estate at Mt. Shasta. David Washington upon marrying the Queen became Prince David. Queen Martha and Prince David are the first Social Media royals. 70 million users follow the Queen on Facebook. They have two children, Princess Anna, born in 2009, and Prince George, born in 2012.

What if Emperor Napoleon III had won the Franco-Prussian War and not been disposed?

1852-1873: Emperor of the French, Napoleon III Bonaparte. [1]
1873-1879: Emperor of the French, Napoleon IV Bonaparte. [2]

[1] Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte was the nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte, the Emperor of the French after the first French Revolution. His father, Louis Bonaparte, was King of Holland. Upon the Revolution of 1848, Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte was the first President of France. In 1852 he renewed the French Empire and was crowned as Emperor, Napoleon III (Napoleon II was Napoleon I's son who died in 1832.) After winning the Franco-Prussian War, Napoleon III's rule was secure, leaving the Prince Imperial, Napoleon Eugenie Bonaparte, to succeed him on his death.
[2] Napoleon IV was the fist French Emperor to inherit the throne. Although his reign was only a few years it was significant as he established a new constitution returning France to a Democracy with the Emperor as a Constitutional Monarch. He was succeeded by his ____________, ____________.

Last edited:
What if Emperor Napoleon III had won the Franco-Prussian War and not been disposed?

Emperor of the French
1852-1873: Napoleon III (House of Bonaparte) [1]
1873-1879: Napoleon IV (House of Bonaparte) [2]
1879-1911: Napoleon V (House of Bonaparte) [3]

[1] Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte was the nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte, the Emperor of the French after the first French Revolution. His father, Louis Bonaparte, was King of Holland. Upon the Revolution of 1848, Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte was the first President of France. In 1852 he renewed the French Empire and was crowned as Emperor, Napoleon III (Napoleon II was Napoleon I's son who died in 1832.) After winning the Franco-Prussian War, Napoleon III's rule was secure, leaving the Prince Imperial, Napoleon Eugenie Bonaparte, to succeed him on his death.
[2] Napoleon IV was the fist French Emperor to inherit the throne. Although his reign was only a few years it was significant as he established a new constitution returning France to a Democracy with the Emperor as a Constitutional Monarch. He was succeeded by his infant son, Napoléon Joseph.
[3] Son of Napoléon IV and Mercedes of Orléans, his mother died in childbirth and his dad died a year later.
Orphaned his regent for the 17 years was his second cousin, the son of the son of the Prince Napoleon (son of Jérôme Bonaparte, King of Westphalia) and his wife, Princess Marie Clothilde of Savoy, (daughter of Victor Emmanuel II of Italy)
In 1896, at the age of 18, Napoléon was crowned Emperor in his own name and set about forming his own council, replacing his cousins friends with educated and professional statesmen.
Also in this year, he married Alexandra, Princess of [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred,_Hereditary_Prince_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha']Saxe-Coburg and Gotha,[/URL] granddaughter of Queen Victoria of Britain, with the marriage seeing them have five children.
His reign would see strong military industrialisation of France and even stronger French imperial patriotism.
His assassination in 1911 by a Prussian nationalist and disgraced general, Paul Von Hindenburg, would lead to the largest war to face the world, with old alliances coming to either sides aid.

Emperor of the French
1911-1929: Victor Napoleon VI (House of Bonaparte) [4]

[2] Napoleon IV was the fist French Emperor to inherit the throne. Although his reign was only a few years it was significant as he established a new constitution returning France to a Democracy with the Emperor as a Constitutional Monarch. He was succeeded by his infant son, Napoléon Joseph.

[3] Son of Napoléon IV and Mercedes of Orléans, his mother died in childbirth and his dad died a year later.
Orphaned, his regent for the next 17 years was Prince Victor Napoleon Bonaparte, his second cousin once removed, the son of the Prince Jerome Napoleon (son of Jérôme Bonaparte, King of Westphalia) and his wife, Princess Marie Clothilde of Savoy, (daughter of Victor Emmanuel II of Italy.) {Napoleon IV in his will had appointed Victor, although he was only 16 at the time, regent skipping over his father Prince Jerome Napoleon who was his second cousin.}
In 1896, at the age of 18, Napoléon V was crowned Emperor in his own name and set about forming his own council, replacing his cousin's friends with educated and professional statesmen.
Also in this year, he married Alexandra, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, granddaughter of Queen Victoria of Britain, with the marriage seeing them have five children.
His reign would see strong military industrialisation of France and even stronger French imperial patriotism.
His assassination in 1911 by a Prussian nationalist and disgraced general, Paul Von Hindenburg, would lead to the largest war to face the world, with old alliances coming to either sides aid.

[4] As the Empire followed Salic Law and, Prince Napoleon Alexander, the only male child of Napoleon V died at age 9 when he fell from a horse while hunting in 1907, the heir to the throne was Napoleon V's second cousin once removed, Prince Victor Napoleon Bonaparte, the son of Prince Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte, the son of Jerome Bonaparte, the youngest brother of Napoleon I. Victor had been regent during the Emperor's infancy but had not participated in his court after Napoleon V came of age, until the death of the prince. The two then reconciled, as the former regent was now the heir unless the Emperor could have another son, which didn't happen before his death. The new Emperor had only recently married Princess Clementine of Belgium in 1910 in realization that if the current Emperor did have no sons it was his responsibility to provide heirs. It was during his reign that World War I occurred. As Emperor, Napoleon VI spent a lot of time near the front, encouraging the troops. He was the first Emperor to start radio speeches to the Empire in his famous broadcast in 1925. He also was famous for his tour of the African colonies in the 1920s. He died at 63 leaving behind a grieving empire.

Kings of Sweden
1066-1078 Gorth I (House of Gorthina) [1]

[1]
King Gorth united the Kingdoms of Lappland, Norrbotten, Vasterbotten and Skane by killing their kings and appointing himself King.

Gorth along with his brother Lunden invaded Denmark but said invasion led to the death of Lunden and the retreat of Gorth's army.

In the year 1073 Gorth declared war on William The Conqueror of England. But said war ended in 1076 and Gorth lost most of his popularity.

In 1078 Gorth died of Tuberculosis and his son ________ became the new king of Sweden

Emperor of the French

1929-1997: Napoleon VII Louis (House of Bonaparte) [5]

Orphaned, his regent for the next 17 years was Prince Victor Napoleon Bonaparte, his second cousin once removed, the son of the Prince Jerome Napoleon (son of Jérôme Bonaparte, King of Westphalia) and his wife, Princess Marie Clothilde of Savoy, (daughter of Victor Emmanuel II of Italy.) {Napoleon IV in his will had appointed Victor, although he was only 16 at the time, regent skipping over his father Prince Jerome Napoleon who was his second cousin.}
In 1896, at the age of 18, Napoléon V was crowned Emperor in his own name and set about forming his own council, replacing his cousin's friends with educated and professional statesmen.
Also in this year, he married Alexandra, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, granddaughter of Queen Victoria of Britain, with the marriage seeing them have five children.
His reign would see strong military industrialization of France and even stronger French imperial patriotism.

[4] As the Empire followed Salic Law and, Prince Napoleon Alexander, the only male child of Napoleon V died at age 9 when he fell from a horse while hunting in 1907, the heir to the throne was Napoleon V's second cousin once removed, Prince Victor Napoleon Bonaparte, the son of Prince Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte, the son of Jerome Bonaparte, the youngest brother of Napoleon I. Victor had been regent during the Emperor's infancy but had not participated in his court after Napoleon V came of age, until the death of the prince. The two then reconciled, as the former regent was now the heir unless the Emperor could have another son, which didn't happen before his death. The new Emperor had only recently married Princess Clementine of Belgium in 1910 in realization that if the current Emperor did have no sons it was his responsibility to provide heirs. It was during his reign that World War I occurred. As Emperor, Napoleon VI spent a lot of time near the front, encouraging the troops. He was the first Emperor to start radio speeches to the Empire in his famous broadcast in 1925. He also was famous for his tour of the African colonies in the 1920s. He died at 63 leaving behind a grieving empire.

[5] Napoleon VII Louis assumed the Imperial Throne at age 15 and would reign until his death at age 83 and his long reign would preside over many great events and changes to not just Imperial France, but the world as a whole.

The first great controversy was the expenses of the celebrations of the beginning of Napoleon VII Louis's reign, coinciding with the Great Global Depression, which began in the United States and spread across the entire financial sectors of every single great power in the world, France included.

The French Empire saw the rise of radical left-wing and right-wing groups which sought to either overthrow the monarchy or use it towards their own ends. The unstable political climate left Napoleon VII Louis's regency council unstable, allowing the young monarch to gain power early on, turning them into a mere rubberstamp for his own decisions (and blame them for the mistakes if needs be).

The aftermath of WWI had seen the birth of a 'united Germany' under a constitutional monarchy, however the German Emperor Wilhem I had little respect for the constitution and wished for more personal power for himself. He harnessed the right-wing militants to this purpose, however this caused more instability as the communists in Germany turned to the recently formed Soviet Union for help, detonating what would be called World War II when the USSR and the German Empire began fighting, the Soviets to 'Save the German People from a Tyrant', the Germans to 'Defend their Empire from Communism', this caused as cascade of European nations to form alliances, while the Soviet Union's puppet-states joined the USSR in fighting 'German Aggression'.

World War II would begin in 1933 and end in 1939, and the demands of fighting such a conflict, first contained in Europe but quickly spreading towards Asia as the opportunistic Japanese Empire began to aggressively expand into European colonies as they withdrew forces to engage in the conflict in their homelands.

Napoleon VII Louis found himself in the ironic position of defending the scion of the House of Prussia from Russian forces, however several Kingdoms in Europe discovered that due to the Depression that support for their status quos had been weakened and that Communism had significant appeal to the working classes as several nations saw violent revolutions and attempted coups occur, Great Britain, Italy, Portugal, and Spain all saw their government overthrown and their monarchs deposed (though the Italian and Spanish monarchs would eventually be restored). France saw two such attempts during the war, though both 'Events' were thwarted by a ruthless response from the French Imperial Forces.

The seven year war only ended when in 1939 major breakthroughs in atomic science in Germany saw the development of the Atomic Bomb, the bombing of Stalingrad in March of 1939 saw the war halted, but plans to force the USSR to unconditionally surrender fell apart when in May the USSR revealed that they had stolen German atomic secrets and had been building their own bombs with the surprise atomic bombing of Berlin.

The second World War ended in a forced 'white peace' in which little was lost or gained in the peace besides an end to the fighting, Wilhem I abdicated in favor of his son Wilhem II, the 'Frozen War' emerged soon after, a long period of 'Frozen fighting' in which the war was fought through espionage, surrogate fights through secondary powers, hearts-and-minds campaigns, and psychological warfare.

This state of affairs would carry on for decades, even as the Great Depression ended and Europe's power on the world-stage faded due to the collapse of colonialism due to the demands of WWII. The United States, Imperial Japan, and the USSR were now the three super powers in the world.

Napoleon VII Louis saw the demands of this new world and encouraged the European powers to form a 'Economic Union of Europe' (or EUE) to forge powerful economic ties to stimulate growth, reconstruction, and to make the possibility of war remote between members of the block. Even as on the international front the Three Superpowers formed the League of Nations (LoN) to foster world peace, and France was among it's first members.

The decades of the Frozen War saw the 'Second British Commonwealth' (a brutal dictatorship) collapse and see the birth of the Third British Republic, while Italy saw Umberto II restored in the 1940's and the Carlist line of Spanish Kings restored in the 1950's, Portugal would remain an outlier, a communist state surrounded by the EUE until the student riots of the 1970's saw the collapse of the communists and the birth of the Portuguese Republic.

Napoleon VII Louis's France would remain in his hands his entire life, even after his married minor noblewoman Alix de Foresta and produced five children. Never one to concede power, France would be dubbed 'Europe's last true Empire' by an American journalist in the 1960's.

Despite all of the Emperor's efforts, he could not turn the tide of fate as France's power faded from one of the great powers, to like the rest of Europe to the second-tier.

Napoleon VII Louis had a difficult relationship with his eldest son ____ whom he considered disinheriting several times, but while Napoleon VII Louis never did this in life, his will which would surface after his death would cause all sorts of headaches.

Emperor of the French

1929-1997: Napoleon VII Louis (House of Bonaparte) [5]
1997-present: Jean-Christoph Napoleon VIII (House of Bonparte) [6]

[2] Napoleon IV was the first French Emperor to inherit the throne. Although his reign was only a few years it was significant as he established a new constitution returning France to a Democracy with the Emperor as a Constitutional Monarch. He was succeeded by his infant son, Napoléon Joseph.

His reign would see strong military industrialization of France and even stronger French imperial patriotism.

[5] Napoleon VII Louis assumed the Imperial Throne at age 15 and would reign until his death at age 83 and his long reign would preside over many great events and changes to not just Imperial France, but the world as a whole.

The first great controversy was the expenses of the celebrations of the beginning of Napoleon VII Louis's reign, coinciding with the Great Global Depression, which began in the United States and spread across the entire financial sectors of every single great power in the world, France included.

The French Empire saw the rise of radical left-wing and right-wing groups which sought to either overthrow the monarchy or use it towards their own ends. The unstable political climate left Napoleon VII Louis's regency council unstable, allowing the young monarch to gain power early on, turning them into a mere rubberstamp for his own decisions (and blame them for the mistakes if needs be).

The aftermath of WWI had seen the birth of a 'united Germany' under a constitutional monarchy, however the German Emperor Wilhem I had little respect for the constitution and wished for more personal power for himself. He harnessed the right-wing militants to this purpose, however this caused more instability as the communists in Germany turned to the recently formed Soviet Union for help, detonating what would be called World War II when the USSR and the German Empire began fighting, the Soviets to 'Save the German People from a Tyrant', the Germans to 'Defend their Empire from Communism', this caused as cascade of European nations to form alliances, while the Soviet Union's puppet-states joined the USSR in fighting 'German Aggression'.

World War II would begin in 1933 and end in 1939, and the demands of fighting such a conflict, first contained in Europe but quickly spreading towards Asia as the opportunistic Japanese Empire began to aggressively expand into European colonies as they withdrew forces to engage in the conflict in their homelands.

Napoleon VII Louis found himself in the ironic position of defending the scion of the House of Prussia from Russian forces, however several Kingdoms in Europe discovered that due to the Depression that support for their status quos had been weakened and that Communism had significant appeal to the working classes as several nations saw violent revolutions and attempted coups occur, Great Britain, Italy, Portugal, and Spain all saw their government overthrown and their monarchs deposed (though the Italian and Spanish monarchs would eventually be restored). France saw two such attempts during the war, though both 'Events' were thwarted by a ruthless response from the French Imperial Forces.

The seven year war only ended when in 1939 major breakthroughs in atomic science in Germany saw the development of the Atomic Bomb, the bombing of Stalingrad in March of 1939 saw the war halted, but plans to force the USSR to unconditionally surrender fell apart when in May the USSR revealed that they had stolen German atomic secrets and had been building their own bombs with the surprise atomic bombing of Berlin.

The second World War ended in a forced 'white peace' in which little was lost or gained in the peace besides an end to the fighting, Wilhem I abdicated in favor of his son Wilhem II, the 'Frozen War' emerged soon after, a long period of 'Frozen fighting' in which the war was fought through espionage, surrogate fights through secondary powers, hearts-and-minds campaigns, and psychological warfare.

This state of affairs would carry on for decades, even as the Great Depression ended and Europe's power on the world-stage faded due to the collapse of colonialism due to the demands of WWII. The United States, Imperial Japan, and the USSR were now the three super powers in the world.

Napoleon VII Louis saw the demands of this new world and encouraged the European powers to form a 'Economic Union of Europe' (or EUE) to forge powerful economic ties to stimulate growth, reconstruction, and to make the possibility of war remote between members of the block. Even as on the international front the Three Superpowers formed the League of Nations (LoN) to foster world peace, and France was among it's first members.

The decades of the Frozen War saw the 'Second British Commonwealth' (a brutal dictatorship) collapse and see the birth of the Third British Republic, while Italy saw Umberto II restored in the 1940's and the Carlist line of Spanish Kings restored in the 1950's, Portugal would remain an outlier, a communist state surrounded by the EUE until the student riots of the 1970's saw the collapse of the communists and the birth of the Portuguese Republic.

Napoleon VII Louis's France would remain in his hands his entire life, even after his married minor noblewoman Alix de Foresta and produced five children. Never one to concede power, France would be dubbed 'Europe's last true Empire' by an American journalist in the 1960's.

Despite all of the Emperor's efforts, he could not turn the tide of fate as France's power faded from one of the great powers, to like the rest of Europe to the second-tier.

Napoleon VII Louis had a difficult relationship with his eldest son Charles, Prince Napoleon whom he considered disinheriting several times, but while Napoleon VII Louis never did this in life, his will which would surface after his death would cause all sorts of headaches.

[6] Even though he was only 11 years old and his father, Charles, Prince Napoleon, was the natural heir, Jean-Christoph Napoleon was made heir by his grandfather, Napoleon VII Louis, instead of Charles, Prince Napoleon. To add to the humiliation, Napoleon VII picked as regent someone not a part of the Imperial family, Charles de Gaulle II, the Chevalier de Flanders, son of the Duc de Flanders, Philipe de Gaulle, son of the first Duc de Flanders, Marshal Charles de Gaulle I, the hero of World War II.

Charles challenged this in the National Assembly and in the courts. When both found in favor of Jean-Christoph in 2004 the heir was finally coronated as Napoleon VIII. Meanwhile his father, was recognized in one of the overseas department of the Empire, Martinique, where he relocated and was crowned Emperor as Charles Napoleon VIII. France itself does not recognize this but has taken no steps to enforce this. The actual government of Martinque remains as a department of the Empire and members of the National Assembly are still elected from Martinque, but must swear loyalty to Jean-Christoph Napoleon VIII on taking office or they aren't seated.

Jean-Christoph is a popular Emperor with the French people. He is still unmarried and is the object of many a young girl's dream of marrying into greatness.

Prince_Napol%C3%A9on.JPG

What if Henry V was killed at the Battle of Agincourt?

Kings of England

1415 - 1455: Thomas I (House of Lancaster) [1]

[1]
Thomas I, the second son of Henry IV of England and brother to Henry V of England was the Duke of Clarence until his brother was killed by a stray arrow during the Battle of Agincourt during Henry V's failed campaign to secure the French crown for himself. Thomas, Duke of Clarence had been left behind in England to manage the affairs of the realm. The news of Henry V's fall in France came as a great shock but what was even worse was the forced retreat of the few remaining English forces as the French began reclaiming lost ground. Thomas I found himself having to raise a new army just to retain the lands in France that the English still had, but despite his efforts the English found themselves being pushed back further and further into Normandy, by the end of the latest stage of the Hundred Year's War the English were barely hanging onto to a handful of ports and a humiliating peace treaty left the English presence in France negligible.

Due to this perceived weakness the King's grip on the nation became weakened as his ambitious brothers John the Duke of Bedford, Humphrey the Duke of Glouchester, and their cousins in the House of York began plotting and scheming for power, a situation made worse due to the King having a long period of time in which he had no children. Thomas I's first marriage (made before he was King) to Margaret Holland, Countess of Somerset had produced no children, so the King forced her into a convent and married again to Anne of Burgundy, which also produced no children. When Anne of Burgundy died unexpectedly of a fever at age 28 the King married a third time to Jacquetta of Luxembourg which finally produced children and heirs for the English throne, seven in total.

This helped the King stabilize the nation for the remainder of his reign, but the English claims to the French throne remained and the House of Valois had seen two mad Kings sit the French throne, giving Thomas's successors hope of pressing the claim once again.

King Thomas I died of 'complications of gout' at age 67 and passed the crown to, ____.

Last edited: