List of monarchs II

1111-1134: King Morgund (House of Macbeth) [1]
1134-1157: King Fergus I el-Fatih (House of Macbeth) [2]

1157-1164: King James (House of Macbeth) [3]
1164-1187: King Morgund II (House of Macbeth)
1187-1204: King Seamus I (House of Macbeth) [4]
1204-1226: King Calum (House of Macbeth) [5]
1226: King Malcolm I (House of Macbeth)[6]
1226-1269: King Firgazi II the Gnostic (House of Kafka) [7]
1269-1278: King Malcolm (Malaikum) II (House of Kafka) [8]
1278-1282: King Robert I (Rubair) (House of Kafka) [9]
1282-1313: King Shemussi II (House of Kafka) [10]
1313-1337: King Malcolm III(House of Kafka) [11]
1337-1369: Emperor Hannibal I (House of Lecter) [12]
1369-1414: Emperor Gerunimah I (House of Lecter) [13]
1414-1436: Emperor Robert II (Hpouse of Lecter)
1436-1450: Roman Emperor Gian I (House of Sforza) [14]
1450-1479: Galeazzo I (House of Sforza) [15]
1479-1512: Consul Firgazi (House of Dueblo) [16]
1512-1557: Emperor Francisco I 'The Crusader' (House Sforza) [17]
1557-1616 Emperor Hannibal II the Great (House of Lecter) [18]
1616-1635: Emperor Hannibal-Robert I (House of Lecter)
1635-1657: Emperor Firgazi III (House of Lecter)
1657-1712: Hannibal III 'The Senile' (House of Lecter)[19]

1712-1771: Svatoroth I (House of Lecter) [20]

[1] Morgund was the Scottish crusader who conquered Carthage, Kairouan, Leptis, Sfax and Malta. His marriage to Eliska Premsylid brought the key Czech crusaders on to his side, and his powerful personality united the Italian merchants, Scottish and Irish crusaders, and the various Spanish exilic lords of Africa under his rule. His no-nonsense policy toward nobles established a powerful kingdom. He was also known for pragmatic tolerance of Arabic, and the commissioning of a new common language for the nobility. Completed under his grandson, the language, drawn from Arabic, Gaelic and Czech, would soon come to define both the merchants and the upper class, the lower classes speaking dialects for centuries.
[2] Fergus, known as el-Fatih to commoners, expanded the kingdom from Ifriqiya into both the Mahgreb and Cyrenaica. His marriage to Layla, the Hammadid-Zirid princess, established legitimacy to the people in the conquered territories. Scholarly efforts based in Hippo completed a new trade language during his reign- influence from lords and Arab merchants soon transformed the language into Old Carthaginian.
[3] Participated in a Crusade to Jerusalem, only to be slain in the Battle of Gaza.
[4] After the largely inward-gazing reign of his administrator uncle, Seamus was ready to expand. He fought the Fatimid Caliphs, and, after capturing Alexandria, had the Lighthouse torn down and rebuilt in Carthage. He is known for breaking the backs of the Muslim tribes within his realm.
[5] Died at the defense of Cairo.
[6] Died soon after his father at the defense of Cairo, king for exactly 20 minutes and 20 seconds.
[7] After the idiotic war with Egypt (the name Calum is still never used by successive kings), King Firgazi II, nephew of King Malcolm, ascends to the throne. A plotter and master of intrigue, he assassinates much of the Egyptian court, allowing for a Nubian Shia dynasty to assume control of Egypt. He further curtails noble rights (but leaves the merchants well enough alone) and expands the navy. Known as Fergus to the more European nobles, he is commonly referred to as the Cobra Commander as a reference to his sneaky use of intrigue rather than out and out battle. This is seen as the break between the Crusade era and the national era. This was cemented by the conversion of Firgazi to the popular Gnostic cult of Africa, which had been spreading slowly among the merchants, craftsmen and part of the nobles since King Seamus. Although he was excommunicated officially, the weakness of the Papacy at the time (due to Orthodox domination of Eastern Europe, Muslim mastery of Spain, and three different Popes) meant that Carthage would still maintain diplomatic and trade contacts with other realms.
[8] Converted back to Catholicism in 1278 and died soon afterwards, leaving the throne to his young Catholic son. Start of the War of Religion.
[9] Young son of Malcolm II, he died after the Pro-Orthodox faction stormed the Castle and killed most of the royal family. He was 12 when he died.
[10] Descended from the second son of Firgazi II, he remained Gnostic as Malaikum II ruined the realm. He brought the realm back permanently to Gnosticism, and executed much of the Catholic conspiracy within the realm. Supported by the common peasant (Carthaginian Gnosticism used Old Carthaginian rather than Latin, and drew upon different rites), the merchant and parts of the nobility, the faith had solidified itself as the official faith. Other Gnostic compatriots included the Norse Gnostics. As a ruler, he expanded further into the desert and built new irrigation and wall systems.
[11] Tried to bring back the old traditions that were more Celtic, but failed.
[12] Heir to the mixed Carthaginian tradition, he eliminated the Old Crusader faction and declared a permanent moratorium on the regnal name Malaikum, seeing as all three were generally idiots. Great-grandson of Shemussi II, he is famed as "the Cannibal" for his ruthlessness in battle with the Italians- he reportedly ate the heart of Pope Hilarius I. Considered a great hero. Started the Carthaginian Empire.
[13] Defeated the Borno Caliphate in battle, defended Malta from the Egyptians, and captured the Suez. In his reign, captured slaves (mainly Africans) were used to build a canal through the Suez that belonged to Carthage. A puppet Coptic state was created in Alexandria and the Delta called Kemet, leaving the Nubian Shiites to the south as the Great Caliphate. He also sacked Cairo in his reign.
[14] King Robert II extended the Kingdom of Carthage to its greatest extent and is largely considered its among its greatest King's but following its death a Crusade called by Pope Alexander IV and led by the Powerful Roman Emperor Gian of Milan conquerors much of Carthage. He spends his reign trying to make Carthage re-Catholic.
[15] Second son of King Gian I he reigned over the Crusader States of Carthage while his elder brother Giuliano became Roman Emperor.
[16] Overthrew Roman rule and established a Platonic Republic. Though his reign began with good intentions, towards the end of his life he suffered from severe senility and nepotism grew within his government as his family took the reigns of power.
[17] Became Emperor of the Roman Empire at the young age of 22 after the death of his father Giuliano and set out to revenge his Uncle Gian and reconquer Carthage. The policy Francisco implemented that aided in his control of Carthage was forcing thousands of Italians to relocate to Carthage. He also paid for Scandinavians, French and German knights to become minor Lords in his Carthaginian holdings. Emperor Francisco took part in the successful crusade to liberate Jerusalem. He drowned in the Jordan River.
[18] A general (descended from the fourth son of Gerunimah and the second son of Rubair II) in Francisco's army, he usurped the Carthaginian regiments of it and then desecrated Fransisco's body by feeding it to the starving people of Jerusalem. He also killed the Pope and the College of Cardinals. He also gave the Muslims the plans for the rest of the Crusade- the other forces were slaughtered to the last man. Using a massive rebel army, he sacked Rome twice, Milan three times for fun, and conquered Sicily. Descended from the fourth son of Gerunimah and the second son of Rubair II, he restored the Empire to Robertine borders. Also killed every non-Gnostic foreigner in the Empire personally by kicking them into a pit and letting them starve there. This included children. He also sold all the females of the Sforza family to the Borno Caliphate, where their descendants would form the core of the royal brothel. Known in Europe as Hannibal the Devil. Personally responsible, to this day, for Italy being impoverished comparative to the rest of Europe. Started an alliance with the al-Andalus Caliphate and the Eastern Roman Empire to hold back the damnable Latins. This alliance would last for centuries, seeing as no other European power tried to conquer Carthage again. His dynasty would also continue unabated, helped by a lack of inbreeding and harems. The last Lecter Emperor would die in 1919.
[19] Emperor Hannibal III reign was initially positive with the Emperor himself leading Carthaginian forces against the Kingdom of Gibraltar. However in 1666, the Emperor came down with the Sweating Disease. The Emperor was able to survive but his mind never fully recovered. This is considerd the start of the Carthaginian Constitutional monarch as the Lord Robert of Tunis and Lord MacBeth viaed to lead the Government. Eventually the two leaders formed massive following in the Government which in turn became the Crown Faction and Forbearer Factions
[20} Crushed noble powers, but enhanced those of merchants and burghers. The Constitution was re-written by the erudite emperor, and gave all male, non-indebted, citizens the right to vote in the people who would vote on laws and basically run the government. He signed over most of his powers, and is considered Svatoroth the wise. The nobles were also stripped of their feudal rights. This move allowed the remaining serfs to move to the cities.

Kings of England (Kings of Spain 1641-1700 and 1752-1802) (High-Kings of Ireland 1802-)

1485-1509: Henry VII (House of Tudor)
1509-1520: Arthur I (House of Tudor) [1]
1520-1531: Margaret I (House of Tudor) [2]
1531-1560 Philip I 'The Catholic' (House of Hapsburg [England]) [3]
1560-1602 Philip II (House of Briton) [4]
1602-1616 George I (House of Hapsburg [England]) [5]
1616-1621 Edwin I (House of Habsburg [England]) [6]
1621-1634: Phillip III (House of Hapsburg [England]) [7]
1634-1636: James I (House of Stewart) [8]
1636-1641: Maximillien I (House of Hapsburg [Austria]) [9]
1641-1651:James II (House of Hpsburg [Spain]) [10]
1651-1676: Rudolf I (House of Hapsburg [Spain]) [11]
1676-1700: Rudolf II (House of Hapsburg [Spain]) [12]
1700-1708: William III (House of Marshall) [13]
1708-1736: Robert I (House of Marshall)
1736-1752: Robert II (House of Marshall-Stewart) [14]
1752-1802: Maximillien II (House of Hapsburg [Spain] [15]
(1802-1811) Brian I (House O'Connor) [16]
1811-1830: John II (House O'Connor) [17]
1830-1855: Brian II (House O'Connor) [18]
1855-1871: Richard IV (House of O'Connor)
1871-1915: Brian III (House of O'Connor) [19]

1915-1923: John III (House of O'Connor) [20]
1923-1937: Alfred I "The Pious" (House of O'Connor) [21]
1937-1980: Brian IV (House of O'Connor)
1980-1988 Brian V (House of O'Connor) [22]
1988-2004: Brian VI (House O'Connor) [23]

[1] Arthur 'the Pious', in concert with his eventually papal brother, guided England through the Reformation
in remaining staunchly Catholic.
[2] Margaret, Arthur's eldest daughter inherited the throne after him. However her fierce Catholicism in the face of a growing culture of Calvinism amongst England's merchant classes began a tide of executions.
[3] Son of Queen Margaret I of England and Philip II of Spain and Grandson of Charles V of HRE. He inherited the English and the Netherlands following the death of his mother. He eventually became King of Spain following the death of his half-brother King Carlos II of Spain. Much of his reign was spent putting down the Dutch revolt
[4] Son of Philip I of England and the Spanish Queen Isabella III. He was a person heavily invested in studying religion, and Protestantism, specifically Anglicanism. He believed in it so much that he converted. He converted England and colonies into an Anglican nation and changed his name and royal family to Briton, refering to the group of people. He went to the throne at a young age and ruled until his assasination in France in 1602.
[5] With the death of his brother, George brought the Kingdoms back to Catholic rule, bringing with it extreme disorder and mistrust, as well as frequent revolutions. Things weren't helped when a ship bearing the seal of Maharajah Jairam Singh of Amber arrived in London. He was one of the first to die of the plague.
[6[ He ascended the throne at an early age, a staunch Catholic. As the plague spread his regin became more unstable until the point when it was almost literallyt a police state. Hr finally died in 1621. The Plague ended soon after.
[7] Phillip was Edwin's cousin, George's brother's son. Phillip built upon the highly regulated state left behind his predecessor, doing away with Parliament and establishing governors for each section of the nation. Phillip's time ended when the northern counties of England, radicalised by Scotch preachers seceded from England calling for a 'New Union under God'. Phillip was killed at the battle of York, and as England fell into crisis King James VI of Scotland took advantage of this and invaded in support of the northern rebels. Spain and Austria, were not willing to see this Hapsburg realm slip out of their grasp.
[8] Conquered London and proclaimed himself King of England, only to be expelled by an Austro-Hispanic invasion.
[9] With the English Hapsburg line virtually extinct, Maximillien of Austria is established as king. However, the British War of Succession soon becomes the Europe spanning Reformation War, as Bohemia rises against Austria. Maximillien only lasts long enough for James II to launch his own invasion of England seeking to create an 'Empire of Britons'.
[10] The Invadger King from Spain, he ruled for a few years and had a son with a noble from Derbyshire.
[11] The Frist real stable-king again.
[12] Rudolf's reign was largely stable, as he ruled from Madrid. His lieutenants in England who ruled for him were mostly closet Anglicans, and reigned in the English Inquisition. The Presbyterian church continued to grow in England, spilling into the Midlands and finding fertile ground of the bogs of the Fens. The only hiccups in an otherwise quiet rule was the continuing Reformation War that stormed across Europe, spawning Huguenot France and the Hussite Bohemia-Prussia. And the worsening Hapsburg Feud as the Austrian line wished to reclaim England from the Spaniards.
[13] Rudolf II's Governor of England, William seized the throne after the death of the former King. Distantly related to the Tudors.
[14 Robert's Scottish wife sired him a son, uniting Scotland and England. Scotland, a fearsome military power with efficient government and professional armed forces and England with its thalassocratic mercantile trading empire looked to be the perfect team to defend each other from the Hapsburgs, particularly Spain. Robert II died of a stroke when he heard that the King of France had died without an heir and the Spanish Hapsburgs had claimed the throne.
[15] Maximillien, King of Spain, invaded England with his large army, and prepared to seize the throne by force. He ruled by totalitarianism. Scotland was conquered too, after a long war. The Nobles that opposed him were executed and their lands seized. The Austrian Hapsburgs opposed his claim.
[16] Brian was the High King of Ireland and considered a Champion of the Liberal Cause in the British Isles. Following Maximillien's death, Brian was invited to take the British Throne. Brian's reign was marked with an 9 year war with Spain, which was eventually won at the Battle of Cork. The war is called the Glorious Revolution in Britain. His death weeks after the signing of the Peace Treaty of Nice, is considered one of the biggest What If's of Isles's History. He was succeed by his son ...
[17] John built upon the successes of his father. He created more colonies out of the lumpen and neglected Henricia. He called these colonies 'Britain's salvation' saying that even if we are overtaken and consumed by the Catholic menace from the continent, like Byzantium part of us will survive and thrive, far from the tribulations of Europe. His speech would be put to the test...
[18] Brian II aligned himself with the Anti-Hapsburg Scandinavian and French Alliance, temporarily securing the Isles from the threat of a Hapsburg Invasion. His reign also saw the acceptance of many Irish custooms by the peopls of Scotland and Northern England.
[19] Fully united all of his domains into the Grand Kingdom of All the Britons. Died of stomach cancer shortly before the collapse of the Austrian Hapsburg Empire into the Danubian Social Republic.
[20] John was king during the Cousin's War (WWI) in which the monarch's of Spain, Russia and Austria went to war with The Britons, Scandinavians and French.
[21] Inherited a kingdom fresh out of war, he incouraged industry but was also strongly religious. He found the new "Anglo-Presbyterian Church".".
[22] Was assassinated during a trip to Rome by members of an English Nationalist organization called the Saxon Hand.
[23] Inherited the Kingdom at 22, at first it seemed relitivley calm but then with an influx or terrorist attacks a low-level insurgency begna in England eventually proclaiming a Saxon Republic but war kept on goin. The Scots, Irish, and Welsh considered themselves Celts and Waneted to keep the present Kingdm. The Saxons foudn support in Germany and go t amny German weapons supplied to them.

Dukes of Neiwpoort (A Post-Apocalyptic Dynasty in the Ruins of Newport Rhode Island)

343 - 356 A.E.: Robert-Alexander I (House of McDonald) [1]
356 - 370 A.E.: Ronald I "the Good" (House of McDonald)
370- 384 A.E.: Andrew I (House of McDonald) [2]

[1] United the tribes of Rodia in the area formerly known as Newport, Rhode Island. He instituted the laws freeing the serfs and giving them land and putting them into the army, there fore his army was twice the size of most others. He led leading his armys at the battle of "Salamars Junction" against the Barbarians from Massichi (Massachusetts.)..
[2] Led the Kingdom for 14 glorious years. In late 380 the armys of the Duchy of Neww Yourk began to approach his land. He died in the battle of Kharelstown meating Grand Duke Trequan of Neww Yourks armies in open battle, the king died unfortuantly but the Yourkers were routed and pushed back to Neww Yourk.

1771-1801: Macaroth I (House of Lecter)

[1] Morgund was the Scottish crusader who conquered Carthage, Kairouan, Leptis, Sfax and Malta. His marriage to Eliska Premsylid brought the key Czech crusaders on to his side, and his powerful personality united the Italian merchants, Scottish and Irish crusaders, and the various Spanish exilic lords of Africa under his rule. His no-nonsense policy toward nobles established a powerful kingdom. He was also known for pragmatic tolerance of Arabic, and the commissioning of a new common language for the nobility. Completed under his grandson, the language, drawn from Arabic, Gaelic and Czech, would soon come to define both the merchants and the upper class, the lower classes speaking dialects for centuries.
[2] Fergus, known as el-Fatih to commoners, expanded the kingdom from Ifriqiya into both the Mahgreb and Cyrenaica. His marriage to Layla, the Hammadid-Zirid princess, established legitimacy to the people in the conquered territories. Scholarly efforts based in Hippo completed a new trade language during his reign- influence from lords and Arab merchants soon transformed the language into Old Carthaginian.
[3] Participated in a Crusade to Jerusalem, only to be slain in the Battle of Gaza.
[4] After the largely inward-gazing reign of his administrator uncle, Seamus was ready to expand. He fought the Fatimid Caliphs, and, after capturing Alexandria, had the Lighthouse torn down and rebuilt in Carthage. He is known for breaking the backs of the Muslim tribes within his realm.
[6] Died soon after his father at the defense of Cairo, king for exactly 20 minutes and 20 seconds.
[7] After the idiotic war with Egypt (the name Calum is still never used by successive kings), King Firgazi II, nephew of King Malcolm, ascends to the throne. A plotter and master of intrigue, he assassinates much of the Egyptian court, allowing for a Nubian Shia dynasty to assume control of Egypt. He further curtails noble rights (but leaves the merchants well enough alone) and expands the navy. Known as Fergus to the more European nobles, he is commonly referred to as the Cobra Commander as a reference to his sneaky use of intrigue rather than out and out battle. This is seen as the break between the Crusade era and the national era. This was cemented by the conversion of Firgazi to the popular Gnostic cult of Africa, which had been spreading slowly among the merchants, craftsmen and part of the nobles since King Seamus. Although he was excommunicated officially, the weakness of the Papacy at the time (due to Orthodox domination of Eastern Europe, Muslim mastery of Spain, and three different Popes) meant that Carthage would still maintain diplomatic and trade contacts with other realms.
[8] Converted back to Catholicism in 1278 and died soon afterwards, leaving the throne to his young Catholic son. Start of the War of Religion.
[9] Young son of Malcolm II, he died after the Pro-Orthodox faction stormed the Castle and killed most of the royal family. He was 12 when he died.
[10] Descended from the second son of Firgazi II, he remained Gnostic as Malaikum II ruined the realm. He brought the realm back permanently to Gnosticism, and executed much of the Catholic conspiracy within the realm. Supported by the common peasant (Carthaginian Gnosticism used Old Carthaginian rather than Latin, and drew upon different rites), the merchant and parts of the nobility, the faith had solidified itself as the official faith. Other Gnostic compatriots included the Norse Gnostics. As a ruler, he expanded further into the desert and built new irrigation and wall systems.
[12] Heir to the mixed Carthaginian tradition, he eliminated the Old Crusader faction and declared a permanent moratorium on the regnal name Malaikum, seeing as all three were generally idiots. Great-grandson of Shemussi II, he is famed as "the Cannibal" for his ruthlessness in battle with the Italians- he reportedly ate the heart of Pope Hilarius I. Considered a great hero. Started the Carthaginian Empire.
[13] Defeated the Borno Caliphate in battle, defended Malta from the Egyptians, and captured the Suez. In his reign, captured slaves (mainly Africans) were used to build a canal through the Suez that belonged to Carthage. A puppet Coptic state was created in Alexandria and the Delta called Kemet, leaving the Nubian Shiites to the south as the Great Caliphate. He also sacked Cairo in his reign.
[14] King Robert II extended the Kingdom of Carthage to its greatest extent and is largely considered its among its greatest King's but following its death a Crusade called by Pope Alexander IV and led by the Powerful Roman Emperor Gian of Milan conquerors much of Carthage. He spends his reign trying to make Carthage re-Catholic.
[15] Second son of King Gian I he reigned over the Crusader States of Carthage while his elder brother Giuliano became Roman Emperor.
[16] Overthrew Roman rule and established a Platonic Republic. Though his reign began with good intentions, towards the end of his life he suffered from severe senility and nepotism grew within his government as his family took the reigns of power.
[17] Became Emperor of the Roman Empire at the young age of 22 after the death of his father Giuliano and set out to revenge his Uncle Gian and reconquer Carthage. The policy Francisco implemented that aided in his control of Carthage was forcing thousands of Italians to relocate to Carthage. He also paid for Scandinavians, French and German knights to become minor Lords in his Carthaginian holdings. Emperor Francisco took part in the successful crusade to liberate Jerusalem. He drowned in the Jordan River.
[18] A general (descended from the fourth son of Gerunimah and the second son of Rubair II) in Francisco's army, he usurped the Carthaginian regiments of it and then desecrated Fransisco's body by feeding it to the starving people of Jerusalem. He also killed the Pope and the College of Cardinals. He also gave the Muslims the plans for the rest of the Crusade- the other forces were slaughtered to the last man. Using a massive rebel army, he sacked Rome twice, Milan three times for fun, and conquered Sicily. Descended from the fourth son of Gerunimah and the second son of Rubair II, he restored the Empire to Robertine borders. Also killed every non-Gnostic foreigner in the Empire personally by kicking them into a pit and letting them starve there. This included children. He also sold all the females of the Sforza family to the Borno Caliphate, where their descendants would form the core of the royal brothel. Known in Europe as Hannibal the Devil. Personally responsible, to this day, for Italy being impoverished comparative to the rest of Europe. Started an alliance with the al-Andalus Caliphate and the Eastern Roman Empire to hold back the damnable Latins. This alliance would last for centuries, seeing as no other European power tried to conquer Carthage again. His dynasty would also continue unabated, helped by a lack of inbreeding and harems. The last Lecter Emperor would die in 1919.
[19] Emperor Hannibal III reign was initially positive with the Emperor himself leading Carthaginian forces against the Kingdom of Gibraltar. However in 1666, the Emperor came down with the Sweating Disease. The Emperor was able to survive but his mind never fully recovered. This is considerd the start of the Carthaginian Constitutional monarch as the Lord Robert of Tunis and Lord MacBeth viaed to lead the Government. Eventually the two leaders formed massive following in the Government which in turn became the Crown Faction and Forbearer Factions
[20} Crushed noble powers, but enhanced those of merchants and burghers. The Constitution was re-written by the erudite emperor, and gave all male, non-indebted, citizens the right to vote in the people who would vote on laws and basically run the government. He signed over most of his powers, and is considered Svatoroth the wise. The nobles were also stripped of their feudal rights. This move allowed the remaining serfs to move to the cities.

Last edited:

1801-1818: Regency of Jim
1818-1881: Emperor Jim the Preserver [21]

[21] Helped preserve Carthaginian sovereignty against foreign colonization; also abstained from colonial projects in order to develop the realm. Carthage became more isolationist during this time.

Kings of England (Kings of Spain 1641-1700 and 1752-1802) (High-Kings of Ireland 1802-)

1485-1509: Henry VII (House of Tudor)
1509-1520: Arthur I (House of Tudor) [1]
1520-1531: Margaret I (House of Tudor) [2]
1531-1560 Philip I 'The Catholic' (House of Hapsburg [England]) [3]
1560-1602 Philip II (House of Briton) [4]
1602-1616 George I (House of Hapsburg [England]) [5]
1616-1621 Edwin I (House of Habsburg [England]) [6]
1621-1634: Phillip III (House of Hapsburg [England]) [7]
1634-1636: James I (House of Stewart) [8]
1636-1641: Maximillien I (House of Hapsburg [Austria]) [9]
1641-1651:James II (House of Hpsburg [Spain]) [10]
1651-1676: Rudolf I (House of Hapsburg [Spain]) [11]
1676-1700: Rudolf II (House of Hapsburg [Spain]) [12]
1700-1708: William III (House of Marshall) [13]
1708-1736: Robert I (House of Marshall)
1736-1752: Robert II (House of Marshall-Stewart) [14]
1752-1802: Maximillien II (House of Hapsburg [Spain] [15]
(1802-1811) Brian I (House O'Connor) [16]
1811-1830: John II (House O'Connor) [17]
1830-1855: Brian II (House O'Connor) [18]
1855-1871: Richard IV (House of O'Connor)
1871-1915: Brian III (House of O'Connor) [19]

1915-1923: John III (House of O'Connor) [20]
1923-1937: Alfred I "The Pious" (House of O'Connor) [21]
1937-1980: Brian IV (House of O'Connor)
1980-1988 Brian V (House of O'Connor) [22]
1988-2004: Brian VI (House O'Connor) [23]
2004-: Randy I (House of O'Connor)

[1] Arthur 'the Pious', in concert with his eventually papal brother, guided England through the Reformation
in remaining staunchly Catholic.
[2] Margaret, Arthur's eldest daughter inherited the throne after him. However her fierce Catholicism in the face of a growing culture of Calvinism amongst England's merchant classes began a tide of executions.
[3] Son of Queen Margaret I of England and Philip II of Spain and Grandson of Charles V of HRE. He inherited the English and the Netherlands following the death of his mother. He eventually became King of Spain following the death of his half-brother King Carlos II of Spain. Much of his reign was spent putting down the Dutch revolt
[4] Son of Philip I of England and the Spanish Queen Isabella III. He was a person heavily invested in studying religion, and Protestantism, specifically Anglicanism. He believed in it so much that he converted. He converted England and colonies into an Anglican nation and changed his name and royal family to Briton, refering to the group of people. He went to the throne at a young age and ruled until his assasination in France in 1602.
[5] With the death of his brother, George brought the Kingdoms back to Catholic rule, bringing with it extreme disorder and mistrust, as well as frequent revolutions. Things weren't helped when a ship bearing the seal of Maharajah Jairam Singh of Amber arrived in London. He was one of the first to die of the plague.
[6[ He ascended the throne at an early age, a staunch Catholic. As the plague spread his regin became more unstable until the point when it was almost literallyt a police state. Hr finally died in 1621. The Plague ended soon after.
[7] Phillip was Edwin's cousin, George's brother's son. Phillip built upon the highly regulated state left behind his predecessor, doing away with Parliament and establishing governors for each section of the nation. Phillip's time ended when the northern counties of England, radicalised by Scotch preachers seceded from England calling for a 'New Union under God'. Phillip was killed at the battle of York, and as England fell into crisis King James VI of Scotland took advantage of this and invaded in support of the northern rebels. Spain and Austria, were not willing to see this Hapsburg realm slip out of their grasp.
[8] Conquered London and proclaimed himself King of England, only to be expelled by an Austro-Hispanic invasion.
[9] With the English Hapsburg line virtually extinct, Maximillien of Austria is established as king. However, the British War of Succession soon becomes the Europe spanning Reformation War, as Bohemia rises against Austria. Maximillien only lasts long enough for James II to launch his own invasion of England seeking to create an 'Empire of Britons'.
[10] The Invadger King from Spain, he ruled for a few years and had a son with a noble from Derbyshire.
[11] The Frist real stable-king again.
[12] Rudolf's reign was largely stable, as he ruled from Madrid. His lieutenants in England who ruled for him were mostly closet Anglicans, and reigned in the English Inquisition. The Presbyterian church continued to grow in England, spilling into the Midlands and finding fertile ground of the bogs of the Fens. The only hiccups in an otherwise quiet rule was the continuing Reformation War that stormed across Europe, spawning Huguenot France and the Hussite Bohemia-Prussia. And the worsening Hapsburg Feud as the Austrian line wished to reclaim England from the Spaniards.
[13] Rudolf II's Governor of England, William seized the throne after the death of the former King. Distantly related to the Tudors.
[14 Robert's Scottish wife sired him a son, uniting Scotland and England. Scotland, a fearsome military power with efficient government and professional armed forces and England with its thalassocratic mercantile trading empire looked to be the perfect team to defend each other from the Hapsburgs, particularly Spain. Robert II died of a stroke when he heard that the King of France had died without an heir and the Spanish Hapsburgs had claimed the throne.
[15] Maximillien, King of Spain, invaded England with his large army, and prepared to seize the throne by force. He ruled by totalitarianism. Scotland was conquered too, after a long war. The Nobles that opposed him were executed and their lands seized. The Austrian Hapsburgs opposed his claim.
[16] Brian was the High King of Ireland and considered a Champion of the Liberal Cause in the British Isles. Following Maximillien's death, Brian was invited to take the British Throne. Brian's reign was marked with an 9 year war with Spain, which was eventually won at the Battle of Cork. The war is called the Glorious Revolution in Britain. His death weeks after the signing of the Peace Treaty of Nice, is considered one of the biggest What If's of Isles's History. He was succeed by his son ...
[17] John built upon the successes of his father. He created more colonies out of the lumpen and neglected Henricia. He called these colonies 'Britain's salvation' saying that even if we are overtaken and consumed by the Catholic menace from the continent, like Byzantium part of us will survive and thrive, far from the tribulations of Europe. His speech would be put to the test...
[18] Brian II aligned himself with the Anti-Hapsburg Scandinavian and French Alliance, temporarily securing the Isles from the threat of a Hapsburg Invasion. His reign also saw the acceptance of many Irish custooms by the peopls of Scotland and Northern England.
[19] Fully united all of his domains into the Grand Kingdom of All the Britons. Died of stomach cancer shortly before the collapse of the Austrian Hapsburg Empire into the Danubian Social Republic.
[20] John was king during the Cousin's War (WWI) in which the monarch's of Spain, Russia and Austria went to war with The Britons, Scandinavians and French.
[21] Inherited a kingdom fresh out of war, he incouraged industry but was also strongly religious. He found the new "Anglo-Presbyterian Church".".
[22] Was assassinated during a trip to Rome by members of an English Nationalist organization called the Saxon Hand.
[23] Inherited the Kingdom at 22, at first it seemed relitivley calm but then with an influx or terrorist attacks a low-level insurgency begna in England eventually proclaiming a Saxon Republic but war kept on goin. The Scots, Irish, and Welsh considered themselves Celts and Waneted to keep the present Kingdm. The Saxons foudn support in Germany and go t amny German weapons supplied to them.

Dukes of Neiwpoort (A Post-Apocalyptic Dynasty in the Ruins of Newport Rhode Island)

384-401 A.E.: Unswork I "The Insane" (House of McDonald) [3]

[1] United the tribes of Rodia in the area formerly known as Newport, Rhode Island. He instituted the laws freeing the serfs and giving them land and putting them into the army, there fore his army was twice the size of most others. He led leading his armys at the battle of "Salamars Junction" against the Barbarians from Massichi (Massachusetts.)..
[2] Led the Kingdom for 14 glorious years. In late 380 the armys of the Duchy of Neww Yourk began to approach his land. He died in the battle of Kharelstown meating Grand Duke Trequan of Neww Yourks armies in open battle, the king died unfortuantly but the Yourkers were routed and pushed back to Neww Yourk.
[3] Led the kingdom for many years, unfortunatly he was insane and led many genocides, but his army was rather large so he conquered all of Loung Iland and fought Neww Yourk in thier capitol.

[21] Helped preserve Carthaginian sovereignty against foreign colonization; also abstained from colonial projects in order to develop the realm. Carthage became more isolationist during this time.

401-412 A.E.: Andrew II (House of McDonald)

[3] Led the kingdom for many years, unfortunatly he was insane and led many genocides, but his army was rather large so he conquered all of Loung Iland and fought Neww Yourk in thier capitol.

1881-1918 Emperor Hannibal III 'The Last' [House of Lecter] [22]

[22] Emperor Hannibal III died childless and was the last member of the Hannibal Dynasty. He was succeed by the important noble ( ) who quickly entered the Great War

Erik I 'The Good' of Denmark survives his Pilgrimage

(1095-1118) Erik I 'The Good' (House of Estridsen) [1]
(1118-1143) Canute Lavard II (House of Estridsen) [2]

[1] King Erik 'The Good' reaches Jerusalem and survives his return journey. He stops at Rome, where he convinces the Pope to recognize his brother as a Saint. The rest of his reign was spent building churches throughout Denmark as well weakening the power of the nobility
[2] The first Danish Prince to fully embrace the Knightly Ideals. He was well respected by the nobles and loved by the people. His reign saw the successful conquest of the Duchy of Holstein, which was recognized by the Pope.

1918-1969: Emperor Shemussi III [House of Walazz]

[22] Emperor Hannibal III died childless and was the last member of the Hannibal Dynasty. He was succeed by the important noble Shemussi Walazz who quickly entered the Great War.

401-412 A.E.: Andrew II (House of McDonald)
412-413 A.E.: Sean I "The Senile" (House of McDonald) [4]

[4] Unfortunatly he was insane and was disoposed of by the Peoples Council.

1918-1969: Emperor Shemussi III [House of Walazz]
1969-: Emperor Macaroth II [House of Walazz]

[22] Emperor Hannibal III died childless and was the last member of the Hannibal Dynasty. He was succeed by the important noble Shemussi Walazz who quickly entered the Great War.

Edward VI Lives Longer

1547-1585: Edward VI (House of Tudor) [1]

[1] Edward VI isn't born sickly and eventually reigns for 38 years. During that time, the Church of England becomes a far more reformed church than OTL closer in style to the Lutheran tradition.

1585-1604: John II (House of Tudor [2]

[1] Edward VI isn't born sickly and eventually reigns for 38 years. During that time, the Church of England becomes a far more reformed church than OTL closer in style to the Lutheran tradition.
[2] He made it not mandatory to follow the Church of England, he planned an expadition to the new world for 1606, unfortuantly hedied in the Great Fire of London in 1604. But London was completly rebuilt as a modern city after it.

1585-1604: John II (House of Tudor) [2]
1604-1649: Henry IX (House of Tudor) [3]

[2] He made it not mandatory to follow the Church of England, he planned an expadition to the new world for 1606, unfortuantly hedied in the Great Fire of London in 1604. But London was completly rebuilt as a modern city after it.
[3] Intervened in the Thirty Years Wars' on the Protestant Side.

1649-1687: Mary I (House of Tudor) [4]

[4] Married a Prince from Sweden, altering the family name in the future.

1687-1712: Frederick I (House of Vasa-Tudor) [5]

[5] Frederick, a staunch Lutheran inherited the English throne and aided his Swedish relatives in binding the northern Swedish holdings in Germany into the Kingdom of Sweden. With the conquest of Norway by Sweden and a repulsion of France from the Netherlands, Sweden appeared to be the strongest nation in Europe. As well as being a successfu monarch, Frederick was aloving father and husband having many children with his wife Jane, Princess of Scotland. Frederick died happy, with his realm at peace.

1712-1740: Henry X (House of Vasa-Tudor) [6]

[5] Frederick, a staunch Lutheran inherited the English throne and aided his Swedish relatives in binding the northern Swedish holdings in Germany into the Kingdom of Sweden. With the conquest of Norway by Sweden and a repulsion of France from the Netherlands, Sweden appeared to be the strongest nation in Europe. As well as being a successfu monarch, Frederick was aloving father and husband having many children with his wife Jane, Princess of Scotland. Frederick died happy, with his realm at peace.
[6] His reign was the expansion of the English Colonies of America

1740-1788: Magdalene I (House of Vasa-Tudor) [7]

[7] Gave greater freedoms to the citizens of Britain and the colonies, and married the Count of Orléans, oddly enough, a Protestant.

1788-1812 Louis I (House of Vasa-Tudor-Orleans)

[7] Gave greater freedoms to the citizens of Britain and the colonies, and married the Count of Orléans, oddly enough, a Protestant.

[1] King Erik 'The Good' reaches Jerusalem and survives his return journey. He stops at Rome, where he convinces the Pope to recognize his brother as a Saint. The rest of his reign was spent building churches throughout Denmark as well weakening the power of the nobility
[2] The first Danish Prince to fully embrace the Knightly Ideals. He was well respected by the nobles and loved by the people. His reign saw the successful conquest of the Duchy of Holstein, which was recognized by the Pope.

1788-1812 Lewis I (House of Vasa-Tudor-Orleans)

1812-1830 Lewis II (House of Vasa-Tudor-Orleans) [8]

[8] His reign saw a distancing of relations with Sweden over the two nations' growing maritime and commercial rivalry (although the actually decision came from Parliament). England thus moved toward closer relations with the Austrian Habsburgs who continually sought to truly exert Imperial Influence in the northern reaches of the Holy Roman Empire and the Polish Valois who also sought to expel Swedish influence from their realms.

(1143-1145) Erik II 'the Short-Lived' (House of Estridsen)

1830-1891: Winston I (House of Vasa-Tudor-Orleans) [9]

[8] His reign saw a distancing of relations with Sweden over the two nations' growing maritime and commercial rivalry (although the actually decision came from Parliament). England thus moved toward closer relations with the Austrian Habsburgs who continually sought to truly exert Imperial Influence in the northern reaches of the Holy Roman Empire and the Polish Valois who also sought to expel Swedish influence from their realms.
[9] An avid colonialist, under his reign he declared many colonial ventures and recreated the "crusade" in which he lead many troops to battle against non-christian forceds.

(1145-1201) Sigmund I (House of Estridsen) [3]

[3] Became king at the age of I, he lead a large healthy life and built up the kingdom, not focusing on attacks.

1891-1938: Winston II (House of Vasa-Tudor-Orleans)

[9] An avid colonialist, under his reign he declared many colonial ventures and recreated the "crusade" in which he lead many troops to battle against non-christian forceds.

(1201-1243) Erik III "the Great" (House of Estridsen)

[3] Became king at the age of I, he lead a large healthy life and built up the kingdom, not focusing on attacks.

1938-1989: Carl I (House of Hohenzollern) [10][/COLOR]

10] England was crushed by the ever expanding German Empire. England's Austrian allies had fallen into stagnation in the early half of the 20th century, and Prussia with her Polish allies had reclaimed this area in the name of order. This had ushered in the German Empire by 1920. But the new Emperor Ludwig sought to recreate Charlemagne's Empire. Allying with the Norwegians, Italians and Polish, all of Europe was brought inder the Classicists boot. England, ruled by the aged King Winston II was crushed from the sky and starved into submission. Emperor Ludwig crowned his cousin Carl King of England. By 1940, the Empire of Teutonica ruled all of Germany, northern France and the Netherlands, Poland had taken control of Russia up to the Urals and Eastern Europe down to Hungary, Norway ruled all of Scandinavia and Finland, and Italy ruled Spain, southern France and the Balkans. The only hold outs of freedom and democracy were Scotland, Ireland and Turkey. The Scots graciously harboured English refugees and the remnants of the English royal family. The Scots and Irish retained their independence through their alliance with the Grand Union of New Netherland, the Dutch-speaking American republic. However, by the 50s German allies in Asia, China were driving anti-Classicist powers like Siberia and Japan out. Hopes for liberty looked grim indeed...

(1243-1299) Sigmund II (House of Estridsen) [4]

[4] Sigmund ushered in a new union of Denmark and the other nations of Scandinavia under his rule. This union, posed the greatest threat to the domination of the Holy Roman Empire on the continent. Sigmund was also known as a great seafarer, and his ships pushed exploration to its limits, heading further and further west. This is fortunate for it proved to be northern Europe's salvation when the Mongol Hordes came pouring into the Germanies...

1938-1989: Carl I (House of Hohenzollern) [10]
1989-1995: Siobhán I (House of Teague)[11]

[10] England was crushed by the ever expanding German Empire. England's Austrian allies had fallen into stagnation in the early half of the 20th century, and Prussia with her Polish allies had reclaimed this area in the name of order. This had ushered in the German Empire by 1920. But the new Emperor Ludwig sought to recreate Charlemagne's Empire. Allying with the Norwegians, Italians and Polish, all of Europe was brought inder the Classicists boot. England, ruled by the aged King Winston II was crushed from the sky and starved into submission. Emperor Ludwig crowned his cousin Carl King of England. By 1940, the Empire of Teutonica ruled all of Germany, northern France and the Netherlands, Poland had taken control of Russia up to the Urals and Eastern Europe down to Hungary, Norway ruled all of Scandinavia and Finland, and Italy ruled Spain, southern France and the Balkans. The only hold outs of freedom and democracy were Scotland, Ireland and Turkey. The Scots graciously harboured English refugees and the remnants of the English royal family. The Scots and Irish retained their independence through their alliance with the Grand Union of New Netherland, the Dutch-speaking American republic. However, by the 50s German allies in Asia, China were driving anti-Classicist powers like Siberia and Japan out. Hopes for liberty looked grim indeed...
[11] The People's Revolution eventually spread worldwide, toppling several empires, but the Irish can proudly claim to be its instigators. Irish spies worked seamlessly with the English underground for years before launching a carefully planned mass protest movement. Germany's attempt to suppress the mainly peaceful protests through violence backfired, as live television coverage of the crackdowns once and for all discredited the Empire's claim to govern by consent. "Irish Leagues" quickly revealed themselves and declared breakaway republics in Catalonia, Occitan, Sardinia, Lusatia, Wallonia, Saar, Bavaria, and Brittany; within a year Germany and Italy ceased to function in all but name. Queen Siobhán assumed a figurehead role leading the new United Kingdom of Ireland and Southern Britain; otherwise the U.K. was a socialist democracy modeled on the constitution of the Grand Union of New Netherland.

(1243-1299) Sigmund II (House of Estridsen) [4]
(1299-1322) Erika I (House of Estridsen) [5]

[4] Sigmund ushered in a new union of Denmark and the other nations of Scandinavia under his rule. This union, posed the greatest threat to the domination of the Holy Roman Empire on the continent. Sigmund was also known as a great seafarer, and his ships pushed exploration to its limits, heading further and further west. This is fortunate for it proved to be northern Europe's salvation when the Mongol Hordes came pouring into the Germanies...
[5] As the only Queen governing in Europe at that time, Erika's reign was marred by constant foreign intrigue and pretenders to the throne.