List of Alternate Presidents and PMs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 140587

I'm having a bit of trouble with continuing this one...

US Presidents
Robert A. Taft - 1953-1953 (R-OH)/Richard Nixon (R-CA) - 1953-1953
Richard Nixon - 1953-1961 (R-CA)/Prescott Bush (R-CT) - 1957-1961
Prescott Bush - 1961-1965 (R-CT)/John S. Cooper (R-KY) - 1961-1965
Lyndon Johnson - 1965-1973 (D-TX)/Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) 1965-1973
Ronald Reagan - 1973-1981 (R-CA)/George H.W. Bush (R-TX) 1973-1981

I'm having a bit of trouble with continuing this one...

US Presidents
Robert A. Taft - 1953-1953 (R-OH)/Richard Nixon (R-CA) - 1953-1953
Richard Nixon - 1953-1961 (R-CA)/Prescott Bush (R-CT) - 1957-1961
Prescott Bush - 1961-1965 (R-CT)/John S. Cooper (R-KY) - 1961-1965
Lyndon Johnson - 1965-1973 (D-TX)/Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) 1965-1973
Ronald Reagan - 1973-1981 (R-CA)/George H.W. Bush (R-TX) 1973-1981
1981-1986: Cliff Finch (D-MS)/Robert F. Kennedy (D-MA)
1986-1993: Robert F. Kennedy (D-MA)/Jim Folsom (D-AL)

1993-2001: Michael Reagan (R-CA)/Jack Kemp (R-NY)
2001-2009: Jim Folsom (D-AL)/Ron Wyden (D-OR)
2009-2013: Gary Johnson (R-NM)/Willard M. Romney (R-MI)
2013-Present: Rick Perry (D-TX)/Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Alternate 1985 and its Presidents:

40. Ronald Reagan / George Bush (Republican): 1981-1989
Def. 1980: Jimmy Carter / Walter Mondale (Democratic), John Anderson / Patrick Lucey (Independent)
Def. 1984: Walter Mondale / Geraldine Ferraro (Democratic)

41. Gary Hart / Bill Clinton (Democratic): 1989-1993
Def. 1988: George Bush / Dan Quayle (Republican)
42. Pete Wilson / Carroll Campbell (Republican): 1993-2001
Def. 1992: Gary Hart / Lloyd Bentsen (Democratic) [1]
Def. 1996:
Evan Bayh / Joe Biden (Democratic)

43. Bill Bradley / Bob Graham (Democratic): 2001-2009
Def. 2000: Carroll Campbell / Tommy Thompson (Republican)
Def. 2004: John McCain / Mike Huckabee (Republican), Gary Johnson / Jesse Ventura (Independent)

44. Biff Tannen / Tim Pawlenty (Republican): 2009-2013
Def. 2008: Howard Dean / Tom Daschle (Democratic)
45. Bob Graham / Barack Obama (Democratic): 2013-2017 [2]
Def. 2012: Biff Tannen / Tim Pawlenty (Republican)
46. Biff Tannen / Rick Perry (Republican): 2017-2018 [3]
Def. 2016: Barack Obama / Tim Kaine (Democratic) [4]
47. Rick Perry / Vacant (Republican): 2018
47. Rick Perry / John Kasich (Republican): 2018-Present

2020 Election: Barack Obama / Steve Bullock vs. Rick Perry / John Kasich

[1] Vice President Clinton was dropped from the 1992 Democratic Ticket after an extramarital affair from his time as Governor of Arkansas was revealed. In October, it was revealed President Hart was engaged in an extramarital affair with a White House Staffer.

[2] President Graham declined to seek re election to a second term due to age and desire to spend time with his family.

[3] President Tannen, the first President since Grover Cleveland to be elected to a 2nd non consecutive term, became the 2nd President in US History to be Impeached by the House of Representatives for colluding with a Foreign Power to win the 2016 election and for obstruction of justice. However, Tannen resigned in February of 2018 to avoid being convicted in the Senate, becoming the 2nd American President to resign the office of the Presidency. Vice President Perry claimed to have no knowledge of the collusion or the cover up and this was proven true after an investigation by the House and Senate concluded in mid 2019. Midway through the investigation, Perry announced that there would be no Pardon for Tannen, thus launching a series of Investigations of the President's questionable past business dealings which caused a re launching of the investigations of the 1990 suicide of Tannen's ex wife Lorraine Baines McFly, the murder of her youngest son Martin McFly in 1985, as well as the investigation of the 1973 murder of her ex husband George McFly.

[4] Won the National Popular Vote and Arguably would've been elected in 2016 if not for foreign interference in the Presidential election.

Last edited:

KirkSolo

Banned
2017-2021 Sen. Ted Cruz (TX)/Sen. Mike Lee (UT)
2016 def. Sen. Hillary Clinton (NY)/Sen. Tim Kaine (VA)
2021-2025 Sen. Claire McCaskill (MO)/Sen. Cory Booker (NJ)
2020 def. President Ted Cruz (TX)/VP Mike Lee (UT)
2025-2029 Actor Mel Gibson (CA)/Gov. Ron DeSantis (FL)
2024 def. President Claire McCaskill (MO)/VP Cory Booker (NJ)
2029-2037 Philanthropist Kevin Hart (CA)/Sen. Gretchen Whitmer (MI)
2028 def. President Mel Gibson (CA)/VP Ron DeSantis (FL)
2032 def. Sen. Josh Hawley (MO)/Gov. Elise Stefanik

Last edited:
2017-2021 Businessman Donald Trump (NY)/Gov. Mike Pence (IN)
2016 def. Sen. Hillary Clinton (NY)/Sen. Tim Kaine (VA)
2021-2025 Sen. Amy Klobuchar (MN)/Sen. Cory Booker (NJ)
2020 def. President Donald Trump (NY)/VP Mike Pence (IN)
2025-2029 Actor Mel Gibson (CA)/Gov. Ron DeSantis (FL)
2024 def. President Amy Klobuchar (MN)/VP Cory Booker (NJ)
2029-2037 Philanthropist Kevin Hart (CA)/Sen. Gretchen Whitmer (MI)
2028 def. President Mel Gibson (CA)/VP Ron DeSantis (FL)
2032 def. Sen. Josh Hawley (MO)/Gov. Elise Stefanik

hey don't make the mistake i made and have the mods come at you for posting current politics.

Ethan P

Banned
Technically it's not current politics. Is Amy Klobuchar still running? Is Mel Gibson an American citizen? Is Kevin Hart real? (Seriously)
But still, don't.

Technically it's not current politics. Is Amy Klobuchar still running? Is Mel Gibson an American citizen? Is Kevin Hart real? (Seriously)
But still, don't.

the mods don't give a shit either which way and neither do the people who report people to the mods. it's best to just leave it alone if youre unsure and post it in the thread for alternate current pms/presidents

KirkSolo

Banned
Klobuchar dropped out though, surely it would only be current if I put up Biden.

Also, I feel like I should've justified Kevin Hart, but I was quite tired at the time. Kevin Hart as a presidential candidate came from me finding out that he's working closely with JP Morgan Chase to encourage financial literacy in the black community. ITTL he does more and more of that kind of stuff to the point where it is a larger part of his life than being a comedian. That, coupled with the fact his motivation to better himself verges on insanity, made me think there could be a TL where he wants to do it and pulls it off.

Last edited:
Klobuchar dropped out though, surely it would only be current if I put up Biden

nah mate. one of the mods, I think cal, once removed a post in a non-current politics thread for even mentioning pat buchanan because he is "a fixture of television still" or some shit like that.

honestly just don't even risk it. people have gotten banned off of this site for less.

KirkSolo

Banned
nah mate. one of the mods, I think cal, once removed a post in a non-current politics thread for even mentioning pat buchanan because he is "a fixture of television still" or some shit like that.

honestly just don't even risk it. people have gotten banned off of this site for less.
The bottom line is you can't have Obama or Trump or Sanders, et al running around. You CAN discuss the election of 2016/20/22 etc. but not with actual current politicians. You need to avoid current "hot button" issues, including Abortion, Immigration, Gun Control in your T/L like the Pox.
Ruh-roh!

Edit: fixed

Last edited:

KirkSolo

Banned
oh my god so i got that post deleted a few months ago for nothing
The Bernie one? I think the issue was that you had Bernie in the 2020 election iirc, regardless of if he won in 2016.

As for your kick and my warning... Let's just say the mods were ruder in PMs than they were in public.

Last edited:

I still think that's just Cal flexing his mod status to feel big. It's beyond ridiculous considering the mental gymnastics.
I can count on one hand the amount of material with Pat Buchanan that inspired a current political discussion. Because I don't use any fingers.
The Bernie one? I think the issue was that you had Bernie in the 2020 election iirc, regardless of if he won in 2016.

As for your kick and my warning... Let's just say the mods were ruder in PMs than they were in public.
Yeah, they can be real up their own arses with some of this stuff. I got an extra ringer added to my kick because I opened one of my messages in response to the mod as "bruh", to which he responded rather tersely, "I am not your 'bruh', stop wasting my time."

Yeah, they can be real up their own arses with some of this stuff. I got an extra ringer added to my kick because I opened one of my messages in response to the mod as "bruh", to which he responded rather tersely, "I am not your 'bruh', stop wasting my time."

yeah, I was originally kicked because I said "cool" to one of the mods after I had my hard work deleted over a rarely stated and unclear, arbitrary rule; the reason I was given was that I "could disagree with the mods, but had to do it respectfully".

yeah, I was originally kicked because I said "cool" to one of the mods after I had my hard work deleted over a rarely stated and unclear, arbitrary rule; the reason I was given was that I "could disagree with the mods, but had to do it respectfully".
For fucks sake they get offended over the most trivial things. It's the equivalent of a getting offended over "Ok Boomer". If these guys get tripped up over some nonchalant responses I wonder how they function in the real world, if at all.

KirkSolo

Banned

He was ultra-rude and completely villianized you for no reason. Completely and utterly disrespectful, yet they expect respect in return! Not to mention, it was not really disrespectful at all and the only conditions stated in the rules are that you have to be "civil and reasonable" which you were throughout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.