List of Alternate Monarchs and Aristocratic Lineage

My thought experiment. I haven't got a TL to go with it, unfortunately. I've marked the non-OTL people with asterisks (*) assume the rest is more or less as OTL.

James IV Marries Bianca Maria Sforza

James IV, King of Scots [1488-1518] (b.1471, d.1518) x 1489 Bianca Maria Sforza, Dowager Duchess of Savoy (b.1472, d.1510)
Margaret (b.1489) x 1501 Christian II, King of Denmark etc (b.1481)
Issue​
Alexander, Duke of Rothesay (b.1490, d.1514) x 1503 Margaret Tudor (b.1489, d.1541)
James (b.1507, d.1511)
Elizabeth (b.1508) x 1525 Henri II, King of Navarre (b.1503)
James V, King of Scots [1518-] (b.1509) x 1525 Renée de France (b.1509)
James, Duke of Rothesay (b.1529) x Isabel of Portugal (b.1530)*
Children​
Robert, Duke of Orkney (b.1531) x
Mary (b.1533) x
Margaret (b.1536) x Edward VI, King of England (b.1535)**
Stillborn Daughter (b.1537)​
Blanche (b.1512) x
Stillborn Son (b.1514)
Margaret (b.1515)​
James (b.1494, d.1494)
Katherine (b.1495) x 1510
Anne (b.1497)​

*Daughter of João III of Portugal and Katherine Tudor
**Son of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn

Similar to the "List alternate PMs or Presidents" this is a thread to post your own list of alternate monarchs of Kingdoms or aristocratic lineage of titles in a peerage.

List can be as long or short as you like, with as many or as least foot note information that you would like to give. Also similar to the "LaPMoP" the list does not have to be based solely on an alternative event, it could be an analogy or could be slightly/completely ASB.

They can be formatted into a bullet point list or into a family tree. I hope that these list will help the writers get ideas out that they haven't formed full time lines with and encourage others to look into expanding their knowledge on aristocratic lineage and candidate branches, as well as just the main stream royal families

I know that it the last site, we had a "Monarch List" thread that turned into a game between people, who ended up posting make either a national hero or evil dictatorial villain, with numerous different people attributing to a single list.

I have post this in "Before 1900" due to this is the period in which monarch and aristocratic titles were created, however similar to the "LaPMoP" you can go after this time, for example:
In 1955, Winston Churchill accepts the offer of a Dukedom
List of Dukes of London
1955-1965: Winston Churchill, 1st Duke of London
1965-1968: Randolph Churchill, 2nd Duke of London
1968-2010: Winston Churchill, 3rd Duke of London
2010- : Randolph Churchill, 4th Duke of London

So without any more gassing, please begin posting.
Stuarts become Catholic rulers somewhere in the New World. An American Stuart line would be interesting.

My thought experiment. I haven't got a TL to go with it, unfortunately. I've marked the non-OTL people with asterisks (*) assume the rest is more or less as OTL.

James IV Marries Bianca Maria Sforza

James IV, King of Scots [1488-1518] (b.1471, d.1518) x 1489 Bianca Maria Sforza, Dowager Duchess of Savoy (b.1472, d.1510)
Margaret (b.1489) x 1501 Christian II, King of Denmark etc (b.1481)
Issue​
Alexander, Duke of Rothesay (b.1490, d.1514) x 1503 Margaret Tudor (b.1489, d.1541)
James (b.1507, d.1511)
Elizabeth (b.1508) x 1525 Henri II, King of Navarre (b.1503)
James V, King of Scots [1518-] (b.1509) x 1525 Renée de France (b.1509)
James, Duke of Rothesay (b.1529) x Isabel of Portugal (b.1530)*
Children​
Robert, Duke of Orkney (b.1531) x
Mary (b.1533) x
Margaret (b.1536) x Edward VI, King of England (b.1535)**
Stillborn Daughter (b.1537)​
Blanche (b.1512) x
Stillborn Son (b.1514)
Margaret (b.1515)​
James (b.1494, d.1494)
Katherine (b.1495) x 1510
Anne (b.1497)​
*Daughter of João III of Portugal and Katherine Tudor
**Son of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn

I see I accidentally deleted my post script that I couldn't think of bridegrooms for the younger daughters of James IV and V, as well as James V's son and younger sisters. Sorry about that. I just wasn't sure if they be important enough to wed foreign rulers (like James I's daughters) or would be simply married at home (like James II's)

An other George Washington King TL. Where possibles, I provided with some images:
George I 1789-1799 (House of Washington)
Founder of United Kingdom of America and first King of America, he was an humble man and is widely revered around UKA.
220px-Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_George_Washington.jpg
King George I of House of Washington.
George II 1799-1809
As George I died without children, he was succeeded by his nephew George Steptoe Washington, 29-year-old, son of his brother Samuel. He proved to be a little incompetent monarch but fortunately he left the government to Congress and Prime Minister Thomas Jefferson. He died young for consumption.
19458021_135999069046.jpg
King George II.
Samuel I 1809-1831
Samuel I was second son of George II and studied medicine to become a doctor. He was pretty popular as he decided to stay in Washington during the War of 1812 to assist Prime Minister Jefferson in defense of the capital and give medical assistance to wounded.
Lucy I 1831-1881
King Samuel left three daughters and no male, so Queen Lucy became first woman to be crowned. She reigned in turbulent times, as during First and Second Nullification Crises of 1832 and 1861, concerning Southern opposition to reforms about tariffs and slavery. Today is well remembered and hailed as a sort of feminist symbol.
Louisa I 1881-1882
Only child of Queen Lucy, she succeeded to her mother but died shortly after at age of 34.
Regency of Princess Christiana Maria of Washington 1882-1894
When Queen Louisa I died suddenly, her only son Mervyn was only 9. Princess Christiana, sister of Lucy I, assumed Regency of the Crown, running Court's affairs together with Prime Ministers Grover Cleveland and Thomas Reed until Prince became officially an adult at age of 21.
Mervyn I 1894-1940
During his reign UKA won Hispanic-American War under Prime Minister William McKinley and First World War under Prime Minister Champ Clark, often seeing the King led troops in battle. In last part of his reign he collaborated with Prime Minister Franklin Delano Roosevelt to end Great Depression.
Queen Martha I 1940-1956
Queen Martha was daughter of Prince George Lafayette Washington, brother of Queen Lucy. Her crowing was the first followed by radio and her reign UKA won World War Two. She never married and died without children at age of 88.
Queen Anne I 1956-1986
Queen Anne was only daughter of Princess Anne, sister of Queen Martha. Her reigned saw the main part of Cold War.
Queen Beverly I 1986-2006
Only daughter of Queen Anne, Beverly's crowning was the first to be followed with television. She celebrated the fall of Berlin Wall with Prime Minister Howard Baker and mourned with Prime Minister Al Gore after 9/11 Attacks in 2001.
John I 2006-2010
When Queen Beverly died without children, she was succeeded by Prince John, descendent of Princess Regent Christiana.
Richard I 2010-2011
When King John II died without child at age of 74, the first in line was the aged Richard Scott Washington, descendent of Richard, brother of King John I. An old war hero and a respected artist, Richard I reigned briefly before pass away at age of 88.
96031333_1489861491.jpg
King Richard I.
Fenton I 2011-2014
When Richard I died without children, he was succeeded by an other descendent of Richard, brother of King John I, Princess Fenton Randolph Washington-Crawford. Queen Fenton was a poplar monarch, an active participant to social initiative and a beloved mother. So the nation was deeply saddened when Queen Fenton died suddenly at age of 61.
134295270_1457032675.jpg
Queen Fenton I of House of Washington.
Taylor I 2014-...
King Taylor Wickham Washington succeeded his mother at age of 37 and alls hope he can lead UKA in modern turbulent times of twenty-first Century.

An other George Washington King TL. Where possibles, I provided with some images:
Founder of United Kingdom of America and first King of America, he was an humble man and is widely revered around UKA.
George II 1799-1809
As George I died without children, he was succeeded by his nephew George Steptoe Washington, 29-year-old, son of his brother Samuel. He proved to be a little incompetent monarch but fortunately he left the government to Congress and Prime Minister Thomas Jefferson. He died young for consumption.
King George II.
Samuel I 1809-1831
Samuel I was second son of George II and studied medicine to become a doctor. He was pretty popular as he decided to stay in Washington during the War of 1812 to assist Prime Minister Jefferson in defense of the capital and give medical assistance to wounded.
Lucy I 1831-1881
King Samuel left three daughters and no male, so Queen Lucy became first woman to be crowned. She reigned in turbulent times, as during First and Second Nullification Crises of 1832 and 1861, concerning Southern opposition to reforms about tariffs and slavery. Today is well remembered and hailed as a sort of feminist symbol.
Louisa I 1881-1882
Only child of Queen Lucy, she succeeded to her mother but died shortly after at age of 34.
When Queen Louisa I died suddenly, her only son Mervyn was only 9. Princess Christiana, sister of Lucy I, assumed Regency of the Crown, running Court's affairs together with Prime Ministers Grover Cleveland and Thomas Reed until Prince became officially an adult at age of 21.
Mervyn I 1894-1940
During his reign UKA won Hispanic-American War under Prime Minister William McKinley and First World War under Prime Minister Champ Clark, often seeing the King led troops in battle. In last part of his reign he collaborated with Prime Minister Franklin Delano Roosevelt to end Great Depression.
Queen Martha I 1940-1956
Queen Martha was daughter of Prince George Lafayette Washington, brother of Queen Lucy. Her crowing was the first followed by radio and her reign UKA won World War Two. She never married and died without children at age of 88.
Queen Anne I 1956-1986
Queen Anne was only daughter of Princess Anne, sister of Queen Martha. Her reigned saw the main part of Cold War.
Only daughter of Queen Anne, Beverly's crowning was the first to be followed with television. She celebrated the fall of Berlin Wall with Prime Minister Howard Baker and mourned with Prime Minister Al Gore after 9/11 Attacks in 2001.
John I 2006-2010
When Queen Beverly died without children, she was succeeded by Prince John, descendent of Princess Regent Christiana.
Richard I 2010-2011
When King John II died without child at age of 74, the first in line was the aged Richard Scott Washington, descendent of Richard, brother of King John I. An old war hero and a respected artist, Richard I reigned briefly before pass away at age of 88.
96031333_1489861491.jpg
King Richard I.
Fenton I 2011-2014
When Richard I died without children, he was succeeded by an other descendent of Richard, brother of King John I, Princess Fenton Randolph Washington-Crawford. Queen Fenton was a poplar monarch, an active participant to social initiative and a beloved mother. So the nation was deeply saddened when Queen Fenton died suddenly at age of 61.
134295270_1457032675.jpg
Taylor I 2014-...
King Taylor Wickham Washington succeeded his mother at age of 37 and alls hope he can lead UKA in modern turbulent times of twenty-first Century.

Can we call it a "queendom" since there are so many female monarchs? I've always thought it would be cool to see a state called the "Queendom of X"

@Wendell
Well, I follow Palaiologos line until it's extinction: all its Emperors, from Constantin XI to Andrew II, existed in OTL.
Then I went on the main Orthodox Dynasty with links with Palaiologos: Ivan the Terrible was nephew of Zoe Sophia Palaiogola, sister of Andrew I.
When Rurik become extincted, Russia is too weak to maintain Constantinople and the Crown passes to a Catholic Dynasty. For a strange joke, Monferrato Marquesat was led by a branch of Palaiologos Family. Their last member, Margherita Palaiogola, married Frederick II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua and Emperor Charles V authorized Frederick to inherit his wife's claims.
When Gonzaga's main line ends, the claim passes to the Gonzaga-Nevers branch.
One of last descendant of Gonzaga was very near to marry Emperor Joseph I of Hapsburg so I imagine that, as Byzantine Princess, this could happen but Joseph had only daughters so I continues the line of his first daughter, Mary, who married August III of Wettin.
An other serious possibility was that Mary renounced her claims, as she did during Austrian Succession War, in favor of her sister Mary Amalia, wife of Charles VII of Bavaria (and Wittelsbach are descendent as from Palaiologos too. This was the main reason that led to nominate Otto of Bavario to be the first King of Greece). In a TL I would chose the second option but here I prefer to follow the dynastic line.
In your second question, do you mean what are names of royal families?

@Wendell
Well, I follow Palaiologos line until it's extinction: all its Emperors, from Constantin XI to Andrew II, existed in OTL.
Then I went on the main Orthodox Dynasty with links with Palaiologos: Ivan the Terrible was nephew of Zoe Sophia Palaiogola, sister of Andrew I.
When Rurik become extincted, Russia is too weak to maintain Constantinople and the Crown passes to a Catholic Dynasty. For a strange joke, Monferrato Marquesat was led by a branch of Palaiologos Family. Their last member, Margherita Palaiogola, married Frederick II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua and Emperor Charles V authorized Frederick to inherit his wife's claims.
When Gonzaga's main line ends, the claim passes to the Gonzaga-Nevers branch.
One of last descendant of Gonzaga was very near to marry Emperor Joseph I of Hapsburg so I imagine that, as Byzantine Princess, this could happen but Joseph had only daughters so I continues the line of his first daughter, Mary, who married August III of Wettin.
An other serious possibility was that Mary renounced her claims, as she did during Austrian Succession War, in favor of her sister Mary Amalia, wife of Charles VII of Bavaria (and Wittelsbach are descendent as from Palaiologos too. This was the main reason that led to nominate Otto of Bavario to be the first King of Greece). In a TL I would chose the second option but here I prefer to follow the dynastic line.
In your second question, do you mean what are names of royal families?
Yes.

Well, George I, George II, Samuel I and Lucy I (and Regent Christiana) are all members of House of Washington, as male-direct main family branch. Louisa I was a Packett-Washington while her son Mervyn I was a Buckey-Packett-Washington.
Queen Martha I is a Washigton family member.
Queen Anne I is a Fuller-Naulty-Washington.
Queen Beverly I is a Garnett-Fuller-Naulty-Washigton.
John I and Richard I are of Scott-Blackburn-Washington.
Fenton I is a Washington family member while her son Taylor is of Crawford-Washington.
I don't know if I answered to your question.

Well, George I, George II, Samuel I and Lucy I (and Regent Christiana) are all members of House of Washington, as male-direct main family branch. Louisa I was a Packett-Washington while her son Mervyn I was a Buckey-Packett-Washington.
Queen Martha I is a Washigton family member.
Queen Anne I is a Fuller-Naulty-Washington.
Queen Beverly I is a Garnett-Fuller-Naulty-Washigton.
John I and Richard I are of Scott-Blackburn-Washington.
Fenton I is a Washington family member while her son Taylor is of Crawford-Washington.
I don't know if I answered to your question.
You did.

WI Paul predeceased Catherine II and Alexander I had children he acknowledged with his wife Elizabeth Alexievna

Alexander I (b. 1777 r.1796 d.1825) & Elizabeth Alexievna (nee Louise of Baden)
  1. Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna (b. 1798) m. Frederick William IV of Prussia
  2. Tsarevich Paul Alexandrovich (b. 1800 d.1801)
  3. Grand Duchess Elizabeth Alexandrovna (b. 1802 d.1803)
  4. Tsarevich Alexander Alexandrovich (b. 1804)
  5. Grand Duchess Catherine Alexandrovna (b. 1806 d.1808)
Alexander II (b. 1804 r.1825 d.1859) m. Maria Feodorovna (nee Princess of Hesse Kassel)
  1. Tsarevich Alexander Alexandrovich (b. 1826 d. 1829)
  2. Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna (b. 1828 d.1830)
  3. Grand Duchess Elizabeth Alexandrovna (b. 1829) m. Frederick VII of Denmark [1]
  4. Grand Duchess Catherine Alexandrovna (b. 1832 d. 1833)
  5. Tsarevich Peter Alexandrovich (b. 1835)
  6. Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich (b.1837 d. 1839)
  7. Grand Duchess Natalia Alexandrovna (b. 1840) m. King Charles III of Great Britain [2]
Peter IV (b.1835 r.1859 d. 1897) m. Anna Pavlovna (nee Princess of the Netherlands) [3]
  1. Grand Duchess Maria Petrovna (b. 1857) m. King William II of Wurttemberg
  2. Tsarevich Alexander Petrovich (b. 1859)
  3. Grand Duchess Anna Petrovna (b. 1860) m. King Constantine of Greece [4]
  4. Grand Duke Paul Petrovich (b. 1863) m. Princess Elisabeth of Saxe-Altenburg
  5. Grand Duke Peter Petrovich (b.1865) m. Princess Anastasia of Montenegro
  6. Grand Duchess Elizabeth Petrovna (b. 1868) m. Carol II of Romania [5]
  7. Grand Duke Constantine Petrovich (b. 1871) m. Princess Viktoria of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Alexander III (b.1859 r. 1897 d. 1922) m. Maria Alexandrovna (nee Princess Caroline of Prussia) [6]
  1. Tsarevich Peter Alexandrovich (b. 1882)
  2. Grand Duchess Anna Alexandrovna (b. 1883) m. King Oscar II of Sweden
  3. Grand Duke Alexander Alexandrovich (b. 1886) m. Duchess Tatiana of Oldenburg
  4. Grand Duke Nicholas Alexandrovich (b. 1889) m. Princess Marie of Hesse
  5. Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna (b.1891) m Grand Duke Louis IV of Baden
  6. Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich (b. 1894) m. Princess Christina of Schleswig Holstein
Peter V (b. 1882 r. 1922 d. 1957) m. Natalia Alexandrovna (nee Princess Adelaide of Albany) [7]
  1. Tsarevich Alexander Petrovich (b. 1907)
  2. Grand Duchess Maria Petrovna (b. 1911) m. King George of Serbia [8]
Alexander IV (b. 1907 r. 1957 d. 1989) m. Elizabeth Alexandrovna (nee Princess of Denmark) [9]
  1. Grand Duke Peter Alexandrovich (b. 1938)
Peter VI (b. 1938 r.1989 d. 2027) m. Elena Yusupova
  1. Grand Duchess Elizabeth Petrovna (b. 1962) m. Philip, Duke of Sutherland
  2. Grand Duke Alexander Petrovich (b. 1965)
  3. Grand Duke Felix Petrovich (b. 1968) m. Camila Oland
  4. Grand Duke Vladimir Petrovich (b. 1970) m. Eloise Bingwell
  5. Grand Duchess Irina Petrovna (b. 1973) m. Maximilian Holder
Tsarevich Alexander Petrovich (b. 1968) m. Penelope Manos (b. 1974)
  1. Grand Duchess Catherine Alexandrovna (b. 2004) [10]
  2. Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich (b. 2008)
Notes
  1. Son of Christian VII's short-lived son Christian Frederik (here Christian VIII) and Charlotte of Wurttemberg (OTL's Elena Pavlovna)
  2. Grandson of Charlotte of Wales (here Charlotte I) and Leopold of Saxe Coburg and Gotha
  3. Granddaughter of Grand Duchess Anna Pavlovna via an alt-Willem III and his wife Elizabeth (sister of the aforementioned Charles III)
  4. Heir to Greek throne. As his father, Paul, was already married at the time of his ascension in 1878 his son, who took the name Constantine, was married off to Anna
  5. A surviving son born to Carol I and Elisabeth of Romania
  6. Grand Daughter of Alexander I's daughter Maria mentioned above.
  7. Grand Daughter of Alexander II's daughter Natalia, also mentioned above
  8. I imagine he's some scission of a minor German house, let's go with the Saxe Weimars just because
  9. Great-grandaughter of Alexander II's daughter Elizabeth
  10. In anticipation of the Tsarevna's first child, the law of succession is changed to absolute primogeniture. If all goes as planned, Grand Duchess Catherine will one day reign as Catherine III

Last edited:
If France hadn't adopted Salic Law:

Direct Capetians
Louis X (1289-1316, r.1314-1316)
Jean (1316, r.1316)
posthumous son of the previous
Jeanne I (1312-1349, r.1316-1349) sister of the previous
House of Evreux-Navarre

Charles IV (1332-1387, r.1349-1387)
Charles V (1361-1425, r.1387-1425)
Blanche I (1387-1441, r.1425-1441)

House of Trastamara
Charles VI (1421-1461, r.1441-1461)
Blanche II (1422-1464, r.1461-1464)
sister of the previous
Eléonore (1426-1479, r.1464-1479) sister of the previous
House of Foix

François (1467-1483, r.1479-1483) grandson of the previous
Catherine (1468-1517, r.1483-1517) sister of the previous
House of Albret

Henri II (1503-1555, r.1517-1555)
Jeanne III (1528-1572, r.1555-1572)

House of Bourbon
Henri III (1553-1610, r.1572-1610)
Louis XI (1601-1643, r.1610-1643)
Louis XII (1638-1715, r.1643-1715)
Louis XIII (1710-1774, r.1715-1774)
great grandson of the previous
Louis XIV (1754-1793, r.1774-1793) grandson of the previous
Louis XV (1785-1795, r.1793-1795)
Marie I (1778-1851, r.1795-1851)
sister of the previous
House of Bourbon-Artois

Henri IV (1820-1883, r.1851-1883) great nephew of Louis XIV
House of Bourbon-Parma

Robert III (1848-1907, r.1883-1907) nephew of the previous
Henri V (1873-1939, r.1907-1939)
Joseph (1875-1950, r.1939-1950)
brother of the previous
Elie (1880-1959, r.1950-1959) brother of the previous
Robert IV (1909-1974, r.1959-1974)
Elisabeth (1904-1983, r.1974-1983)
sister of the previous
Marie II (1906-1994, r.1983-1994) sister of the previous
Alice (1917-2017, r.1994-2017) sister of the previous
House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies

Pierre (b. 1968, r.2017-) grandson of the previous
Heir to the throne: Jacques (b. 1993)

It's not really realistic as it basically only follows the OTL genealogy, which doesn't account for the ripples that would come from the POD (Joan of Navarra could have ended up with a different husband than her cousin Philippe of Evreux for example). But I still thought it was fun to have a look at this.

Consdiering Joan of Navarra became Queen of Navarra, all I had to do was follow the list of Kings of Navarra at the start. The one difference comes with the children of Blanche I as OTL her husband James II of Aragon had prevented them from getting the crown of Navarra, but they are still acknowledged sometimes in the numerations. So, I still counted them as crowned Kings and Queens of France here.

The fun fact and the irony is that we still end up with the Bourbons on the throne, but twelve years earlier and with different numerals.

Changes reappear after OTL Louis XVII and TTL Louis XV dies, since the crown goes to his siter Marie I, aka Madame Royale, Marie Thérèse of France. I imagine she could have gone for Marie Thérèse as her regnal name but the only example I have of French Kings with two first names is Louis-Philippe, and it's a bit special. Plus, Monarchist French pretenders nowadays, be they Orléanist or Legitimist, all go for only one of their names as a regnal name. So I stuck with naming her Queen Marie I.

Henri of Chambord, OTL Legitimist Pretender to the throne, would be Marie Thérèse's successor given that she had no children. I basically chose to name him as being a ruler of the House of Bourbon-Artois because technically we're going up the tree first. And OTL Charles X was titled Count of Artois, so it's natural that his grandson and heir would probably be known as the Count of Artois. And since he's not from the direct Bourbon line, he'd probably counted as belonging to a cadet branch. He'd be the only king of that branch sure, but that's also the case for OTL Louis XII (who is the only Valois-Orléans) so I imagine that would be possible here.

Henri of Chambord died without children but he had a sister, Louise of Artois, who wedded Duke Charles III of Parma. As she died before Henri, it would thus be her eldest son, OTL Robert I of Parma, that would be the successor to the throne upon Henri's death. Which brings us to the House of Bourbon-Parma and it's many shennanigans. You see, Robert I's first two sons, Enrico (TTL Henry V) and Giuseppe (TTL Joseph) were mentally disabled but they never lost their claims to the Duchy and were still acknwoledged as such even if their brother Elias (TTL Elie) became regent for his brothers. So I kept that situation in effect here.

Then we have Elias' children... The reason TTL Robert IV is succeeded by three of his sisters is because Alicia (who would be Queen Alice) and her younger sister Maria Christina are the only children of Elias who married. So basically, we have three unmarried rulers on the throne before Alice becomes Queen. On a side note, TTL Marie II would be princess Maria Francesca of Parma: since I had gone with the decision to have Madame Royale be queen Marie I, I also had Maria Francesca be Queen Marie II.

Which brings us to Alicia of Bourbon-Parme, who wedded the Duke of Calabria, Infante Alfonso. The latter was called as such because he was the son of princess Mercedes of Spain, the sister of Alphonso XIII: as such, he was technically heir to the crown of Spain until Alphonso XIII had children. He however belongs to the House of Two Sicilies. Anyway, Alicia and Alfonso had several children and their eldest son was Carlos, who predeceased his mother by two years. As such, it would be Carlos' son Pedro who would be King Pierre here and Pedro's son Infante Jaime would be Jacques, Dauphin of France.

Amazing post with so many
George II 1799-1809
King George II.
Samuel I 1809-1831
Lucy I 1831-1881
Louisa I 1881-1882
Mervyn I 1894-1940
Queen Martha I 1940-1956
Queen Anne I 1956-1986
John I 2006-2010
Richard I 2010-2011
96031333_1489861491.jpg
King Richard I.
Fenton I 2011-2014
134295270_1457032675.jpg
Taylor I 2014-...
I definitely loved this post with as many reigning queens as it should have been otl

Wilhelm I, German Emperor (22/3/1797–9/3/1888) m. 1829, Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (30/9/1811–7/1/1890)
1) Fredrich III, German Emperor (18/10/1831-15/6/1888) m. 1858, Victoria, Princess Royal of Great Britain (1840-1901)
1) Prince Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert (B & D. 27/1/1859) [1]
2) Princess Charlotte (24/7/1860-1/10/1919) m. 1878, Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen
3) Heinrich I, German Emperor (14/8/1862-20/4/1929) m. 1888, his first cousin Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine
1) Wilhelm II, German Emperor (20/3/1889-2/5/1945) m. 1919, Princess Dagmar of Denmark (23/5/1890–11/10/1961)
1) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (21/9/1920-18/4/1992)
2) Fredrich IV, German Emperor (13/11/1923–14/4/2006) m.
3) Prince Heinrich of Prussia (10 July 1926-Present)
4) Princess Dagmar Irene (11/9/1930–12/7/2013)
5) Prince Christian Albert Wilhelm (21/8/1931–4/11/1937)​
2) Prince Sigismund of Prussia (27/11/1896-14/11/1978)
3) Prince Heinrich Viktor Ludwig Friedrich of Prussia (9/1/1900-26/2/1904)​
4) Prince Franz Friedrich Sigismund of Prussia (15/9/1864-18/6/1866) [2]
5) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (12/4/1866–13/12/1929) m. a) 1890, Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (8/1/1864–14/1/1892), b) 1893, George V of the United Kingdom (3/6/1865–20/1/1936)
1) Edward VIII of the United Kingdom (23/6/1894-28/5/1972)
2) Prince Albert of York (14/12/1895-6/2/1952) m. Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
3) Victoria, Princess Royal (25/4/1897-28/3/1965)
4) Prince William, Duke of Gloucester (31 March 1900 10 June 1974)
5) Prince George, Duke of Kent 20 December 1902 25 August 1942
6) Prince Frederick, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (12/7/1905-18/1/1999)​
6) Prince Joachim Friedrich Ernst Waldemar of Prussia (10/2/1868-27/3/1879) [3]
7) Princess Sophia of Prussia (14/6/1870-13/1/1932) m, 1889, Constantine I, King of the Hellenes​
2) Princess Louise of Prussia (3/12/1838-23/4/1923) m. 1856, Frederick I, Grand Duke of Baden (9/9/1826–28/9/1907)
1) Grand Duke Frederick II of Baden (9/7/1857-9/8/1928) m. 1884, Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (14/4/1857–26/10/1944)
2) Victoria, Duchess of Baden (7/8/1862-4/4/1930) m. 1881, Gustav V of Sweden
1) Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (11/11/1882-15/9/1973)
2) Prince Wilhelm, Duke of Södermanland (17/6/1884-5/6/1965)
3) Prince Erik, Duke of Västmanland (20/4/1889-20/9/1918)​
3) Prince Louis of Baden (12/6/1865-23/2/1888)​
[1] P.O.D - A traumatic breech birth resulted in the death of the couples first child, as well as first grandchild of Queen Victoria to die.
[2] Died of meningitis at 21 months.
[3] Died of diphtheria at age 11

Working progress.

Wilhelm I, German Emperor (22/3/1797–9/3/1888) m. 1829, Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (30/9/1811–7/1/1890)
1) Fredrich III, German Emperor (18/10/1831-15/6/1888) m. 1858, Victoria, Princess Royal of Great Britain (1840-1901)
2) Princess Charlotte (24/7/1860-1/10/1919) m. 1878, Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen
3) Heinrich I, German Emperor (14/8/1862-20/4/1929) m. 1888, his first cousin Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine
1) Wilhelm II, German Emperor (20/3/1889-2/5/1945) m. 1919, Princess Dagmar of Denmark (23/5/1890–11/10/1961)
1) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (21/9/1920-18/4/1992)
2) Fredrich IV, German Emperor (13/11/1923–14/4/2006) m.
3) Prince Heinrich of Prussia (10 July 1926-Present)
5) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (12/4/1866–13/12/1929) m. a) 1890, Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (8/1/1864–14/1/1892), b) 1893, George V of the United Kingdom (3/6/1865–20/1/1936)
1) Edward VIII of the United Kingdom (23/6/1894-28/5/1972)
2) Prince Albert of York (14/12/1895-6/2/1952) m. Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
3) Victoria, Princess Royal (25/4/1897-28/3/1965)
4) Prince William, Duke of Gloucester (31 March 1900 10 June 1974)
5) Prince George, Duke of Kent 20 December 1902 25 August 1942
6) Prince Frederick, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (12/7/1905-18/1/1999)​
7) Princess Sophia of Prussia (14/6/1870-13/1/1932) m, 1889, Constantine I, King of the Hellenes​
2) Princess Louise of Prussia (3/12/1838-23/4/1923) m. 1856, Frederick I, Grand Duke of Baden (9/9/1826–28/9/1907)
1) Grand Duke Frederick II of Baden (9/7/1857-9/8/1928) m. 1884, Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (14/4/1857–26/10/1944)
[1] P.O.D - A traumatic breech birth resulted in the death of the couples first child, as well as first grandchild of Queen Victoria to die.

Working progress.

A couple (minor) note, unless there's no Danish-Prussian war I'm not sure there's a universe where Alexandra lets one of her beloved sons (who she had a very controlling relationship with) marry a Prussian. The only German candidates Alexandra seriously considered for Eddy were Alix of Hesse and Mary of Teck. With Alix, Eddy was already smitten with her and Hesse had a similar "screw Prussia mindset" while May was really only German in name, having grown up in the UK with a very pro-British family.

If you want a different husband for Viktoria of Prussia, the best choice would be Prince Alexander of Battenberg. Maybe have Wilhelm I die a decade ahead of schedule (maybe the diphtheria that took out Waldemar also kills his grandpa) which would clear the way for Moretta to marry Sandro (as Wilhelm I and Bismarck was the principle objector while Fritz and Vicky favored the match). Have Sandro keep the Bulgarian throne and boom, Moretta gets a crown.

Also is there a reason you've butterflied away Mossy (Princess Margaret of Prussia) because if Mossy is swept away by Willy dying I assume someone like the Queen Mum (whose born 50 years post POD) wouldn't necessarily exist either

A couple (minor) note, unless there's no Danish-Prussian war I'm not sure there's a universe where Alexandra lets one of her beloved sons (who she had a very controlling relationship with) marry a Prussian. The only German candidates Alexandra seriously considered for Eddy were Alix of Hesse and Mary of Teck. With Alix, Eddy was already smitten with her and Hesse had a similar "screw Prussia mindset" while May was really only German in name, having grown up in the UK with a very pro-British family.

If you want a different husband for Viktoria of Prussia, the best choice would be Prince Alexander of Battenberg. Maybe have Wilhelm I die a decade ahead of schedule (maybe the diphtheria that took out Waldemar also kills his grandpa) which would clear the way for Moretta to marry Sandro (as Wilhelm I and Bismarck was the principle objector while Fritz and Vicky favored the match). Have Sandro keep the Bulgarian throne and boom, Moretta gets a crown.

Also is there a reason you've butterflied away Mossy (Princess Margaret of Prussia) because if Mossy is swept away by Willy dying I assume someone like the Queen Mum (whose born 50 years post POD) wouldn't necessarily exist either

I hesitate to add @Jonathan that Princess Beatrice's hand was also sought by the queen of the Netherlands for her half-nephew (the future Wilhelm II of Württemberg, Baden was pro-Prussian in the main line, and the line which inherited had ties to Russia) as well as, or so someone's memoirs (ICR who) state, that Sandro of Battenberg basically courted Moretta and Beatrice concurrently (or that when he was rejected for the one he simply switched his attentions to another).

I may have to try this myself, but I'd love to see one done with the Maria of Calabria as the first wife of Louis I the Great of Hungary.

1) Princess Feodora of Saxe-Meiningen (12/5/1879–26/8/1945)​
1) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (21/9/1920-18/4/1992) m. Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (3/2/1924–16/9/2010)
1) Karl Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern (20/4/1952)
2) Prince Albrecht of Hohenzollern (17/3/1954)
3) Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern (14/2/1960)​
2) Fredrich IV, German Emperor (13/11/1923–14/4/2006) m. 1947, Princess Marie Alix of Schaumburg-Lippe (2 April 1923-Present)
1) Princess Marita of Prussia (5/9/1948)
2) Wilhelm III, German Emperor (22/6/1949)
3) Prince Alexander of Prussia (9/6/1953)
4) Princess Ingeborg of Prussia (9/6/1956)​
3) Prince Heinrich of Prussia (10 July 1926-Present) m. Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom (21/4/1926-Present)
1) William, Prince of Wales (14/11/1948-Present)
2) Victoria, Princess Royal (15/8/1950-Present)
3) Princess Elizabeth (19/2/1954-Present)
4) Prince Henry, Duke of York (19/2/1960-Present)
5) Prince George, Duke of Edinburgh (10 March 1964-Present)​
5) Princess Viktoria of Prussia (12/4/1866–13/12/1929) m. a) 1885,
1) Grand Duke Frederick II of Baden (9/7/1857-9/8/1928) m. 1884, Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (14/4/1857–26/10/1944) [4]
Grand Duke Albert I of Baden (3/11/1886-23/2/1960)
Duchess Victoria Louise (24/10/1887-15/4/1969) m. Ernest Augustus II of Hanover (17/11/1887–30/1/1953)
Prince Frederick of Baden (21/5/1889-23/4/1922)
(3/10/1891-27/10/19__)​
[4] Marriage arranged by Empress Frederick, Princess Louise and Princess Beatrice.

Working progress.
Taken out George V of Great Britain..

Last edited:
Prince Andrew, Duke of York

Might want to change this. Andrew was nsmed after Prince Philip's dad. Princess Margaret apparently drolly commented "can't see any problem with calling him after a bankrupt philanderet married to a madwoman" when she heard about this.

Perhaps Henry or George for the duke of York instead?

Edit: Maybe strike that. If he's born in Scotland it might fly. Someone (think it was Edward VIII) had the names "George Andrew Patrick David" (not necessarily in that order), so he might be Henry or George but known in the family as "Andrew" (his second/nth name).