Let The Eagle Scream!

Does America enter WWI?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That or J.F.C Fuller. He was a military officer heavily involved with British fascist movements IOTL.

And is otherwise known for pioneering armored warfare. Now there's a sweet spot of radical politics and just the right kind of military background.

Well, the war effort might be affected somewhat.
And the bigger strategic picture, too. Manchuria, for one, is unlikely to be conquered by only 10,000 men ITTL; and a less-severe Central Plains War and Anti-Communist Encirclement Campaigns would do wonders about China's pre-war position vis-a-vis Japan.

Marc A

I think there's something people are forgetting. Who's to say this is OUR Milosevic? Thanks to butterflies, he could have an entirely different family, backstory, etc.

EDIT: If it really freaks people out that much, I'm happy to change it. Also, if there are any glaring inaccuracies (that can't be attributed to butterflies) please tell me! I do want to keep this relatively realistic, while still being fun and cool

Last edited:
I think there's something people are forgetting. Who's to say this is OUR Milosevic? Thanks to butterflies, he could have an entirely different family, backstory, etc.

EDIT: If it really freaks people out that much, I'm happy to change it. Also, if there are any glaring inaccuracies (that can't be attributed to butterflies) please tell me! I do want to keep this relatively realistic, while still being fun and cool
Slobodan Milosevic was not even alive around that time so i dont care

With how different historical figures are ITTL compared to our's, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if TTL's Gandhi is much closer to his Civilization counterpart and TTL's Jerry Farrell is a LGBT civil rights leader.

With how different historical figures are ITTL compared to our's, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if TTL's Gandhi is much closer to his Civilization counterpart and TTL's Jerry Farrell is a LGBT civil rights leader.

I'm guessing if the British Unitists haven't snuffed Gandhi out already, they will soon enough. Brute force seems like their only governing strategy.