I don't think WW1 would even happen at all in this timeline because pretty much everything would be in favour of the French as they would be the most powerful on the European continent. The French would have royal ties to the Spanish (both France and Spain are ruled by the Bourbon dynasty). The Dutch and Portuguese would have no chance in a war against the major European powers (especially France) by themselves because they are so small. The Germans and Italians being loosely united and less militaristic than OTL. The Russians not sharing borders with the French which would make a land war impossible in continental Europe. As well as the Ottoman Empire being weak, and the British not having the land army that France has.

T8Pto1iWHxQh2pNR9tssoVsBtcp2Gp8vlwYozMLkxX9VrYFi5zmgJaKZSwIcW_HWoswzZu84siQm_KKh6_RnBSMfJ3Mqo_R6WUhRLBP72Q8DVcq3IdhPnTLEnUCEv6nEQVIUb_Q

No WW1 in this timeline means.
  • Russian Empire survives and industrializes and remains the main rival of the French without a united Germany.
  • Ottoman Empire survives and would actually survive because it was going through a impressive process of reform and if Ataturk gets into power this will even increase the chances of it surviving as well. Oil will likely be discovered in the middle east meaning it would be really wealthy in the future.
  • European monarchies survive in places such as Russia and Germany.
  • There will likely be a cold war involving geopolitical competition between the French and Russians over influence over parts of the globe similar to the Great Game between Britain and Russia of our timeline.
I don't disagree.

it's much more logical, but I still find it strange that France is not a "natural border", but you also forget that the game of alliances makes that it would still have a land war because Prussia, and the empire of Austria will always be opposed to France, especially if France, support a German state (ex: but in the long run France will win because Russia has a huge lack of industrialization and Prussia has a much smaller population but you are right the Russian Empire will survive and if Austria manages to reform itself to form either the Danube federation or the United States of Austria then it will survive, but they will all be weakened or have a Bourbon on their throne, for North America it will be the status quo

it's much more logical, but I still find it strange that France is not a "natural border", but you also forget that the game of alliances makes that it would still have a land war because Prussia, and the empire of Austria will always be opposed to France, especially if France, support a German state (ex: but in the long run France will win because Russia has a huge lack of industrialization and Prussia has a much smaller population but you are right the Russian Empire will survive and if Austria manages to reform itself to form either the Danube federation or the United States of Austria then it will survive, but they will all be weakened or have a Bourbon on their throne, for North America it will be the status quo
Prussia doesn't exist in this timeline and if Austria were to ever declare war on France it would be doomed since it would be more loosely united and more decentralized similar to the Holy Roman Empire of our timeline just before it fell.

I heard that the Russian Empire before WW1 was growing really fast (esp. population and economy) and not having the Soviet Union and WW1 (if WW1 still happened it would be some minor war in the Balkans without Germany pulling in western Europe like Britain and France) this growth would likely continue. Having a surviving Ottoman Empire find oil in the Middle East might do the same thing to the Ottoman Empire with it reforming and industrializing but Russia wouldn't an oil rich Ottoman Empire knowing that they were historic rivals. Me personally I wouldn't be surprised if a war at the same time as WW2 would happen between a rising Russia and a rising oil rich Ottoman Empire.