Certainly they had the public’s baking, with polls showing as much as sixty percent of voters were satisfied with the Tory government, and the new Premier was well ahead of both the NDP’s Darrell Dexter and the Liberal’s Diana Whalen when it came to who the public viewed as their preferred leader.

TIL that in Canada, approval of politicians is expressed in pastries.
Also I can't tell if people are legitimately overwhelmingly Liberal and NDP or if you're all just trolling me.

>Expecting AH.com's membership to reflect a "normal" political spectrum
>Member for five years

CT plz

I was sitting here for too long wondering how exactly Paul Martin had risen from the dead and won the leadership of the federal NDP. :p

I guess he couldn't stand the sight of an NDPer leading his party, and decided to stage a comeback. ;)

By the way, is anyone interested in any specific riding results for the next update?

By the way, is anyone interested in any specific riding results for the next update?

For a federal election? It would be interesting to see Nystrom's seat as well as the last holdout of Reform. Maybe Louis Plamondon's seat if it isn't too much hassle.

For a federal election? It would be interesting to see Nystrom's seat as well as the last holdout of Reform. Maybe Louis Plamondon's seat if it isn't too much hassle.

I should have clarified, apologies, I can only accept one per person or the workload would be too much. Since I've done Sorenson's seat before, I can do either Yorkton-Melville or Bas-Richelieu—Nicolet—Bécancour.

You heard it here first folks, @lord caedus is anti-baking. I for one support all things baked.

Lies and slander. The reason Americans don't send pastries to their elected representatives is because we eat them all before we can mail them, for we are a fat and diabetes-riddled people.

You heard it here first folks, @lord caedus is anti-baking. I for one support all things baked.
On an unrelated note, what is the status of drug legalization ittl?

9K4BXtA.gif

Don't make me make an infobox where Robert Stanfield accidentally eats a pot brownie and ends up turning the Progressive Conservatives into an alt-right party.

I mean you could achieve that with Paul Hellyer just wearing a pair of glasses and being unable to catch a ball.