Lavoisier Lives: Effects of Alternate Chemistry

hey, all. one thing i've been trying for a while to work out is how, based in part on discussions in this thread, the development of photography could be sped up with a few specific goals in mind. namely:

• motion pictures are possible by about 1860 (like in this clip; the linked video is an elaborate hoax but demonstrates what i'm shooting for ITTL)
  • color pictures are developed by about this time as well (via Prokudin-Gorski, the guy who documented the late Russian Empire in color photography just prior to WWI)
  • films of the later silent era such as Nosferatu and Metropolis are talkies (with the first sound pictures being recorded around the turn of the century)
to the end of all this, i figure that the best POD could potentially be that Antoine Lavoisier is not executed during the French Revolution. i'd say the continued existence of the father of modern chemistry for, say, another twenty years or so could help this out, though admittedly i know next to nothing about the man or what he aspired to do before he was executed IOTL