Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've had some serious writer's block when it comes to this timeline, and I think the main problem with that is that it got too big, too fast. My passion is Disney, and so going forwards we'll probably see less of the outside entertainment world because of that. Also, Laughin' Place intends to send enormous ripple effects throughout not only Hollywood, but almost every major form of entertainment on the planet, from flim to television to music to video games to theme parks to sports. That's a rather tall order for one guy in his free time to handle, especially if I want to do my idol justice.

The timeline is not dead. But updates will probably be infrequent, and dependent on my levels of apathy, which can fluctuate between sky high and rock bottom. Sorry about that.

Okay...

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've had some serious writer's block when it comes to this timeline, and I think the main problem with that is that it got too big, too fast. My passion is Disney, and so going forwards we'll probably see less of the outside entertainment world because of that. Also, Laughin' Place intends to send enormous ripple effects throughout not only Hollywood, but almost every major form of entertainment on the planet, from flim to television to music to video games to theme parks to sports. That's a rather tall order for one guy in his free time to handle, especially if I want to do my idol justice.

The timeline is not dead. But updates will probably be infrequent, and dependent on my levels of apathy, which can fluctuate between sky high and rock bottom. Sorry about that.
That's OK, man. Just take your time. What matters to me is that the TL you want finished is indeed finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.