Status
Not open for further replies.
@HeX, Given what you said about TTL's Ducktales, I actually had several more ideas for different voice actors for some of the characters if you are interested, barring Scrooge since I assume Alan Young will still voice him ITTL. I know I already mentioned the idea of Paul Frees voicing Flintheart Glomgold if he's still an Afrikaner like in the comics, but I also had some ideas for character who didn't appear in OTL's show at all if they appear ITTL.

I just thought I would just post my voice cast ideas here so other people can join the discussion.

John D. Rockerduck: Rob Paulsen
Magica De Spell: Susan Blu
April, May, and June (Daisy's nieces): Catherine Cavadini
Fethry Duck: Barry Gordon
Gladstone Gander: Cam Clarke (assuming his personality is closer to the smug attitude of the comics)

Personally, I think that Disney making something good with Pooh is rather inevitable considering how iconic the character is.

If any Disney character needs a boost in his prominence in TTL, it's Mickey's older brother Oswald.

Personally, I think that Disney making something good with Pooh is rather inevitable considering how iconic the character is.

If any Disney character needs a boost in his prominence in TTL, it's Mickey's older brother Oswald.
As long they don''t kotow to china as otl.

Status
Not open for further replies.