L’Aigle Triomphant: A Napoleonic Victory TL

athgtq16129 made a great map of what it would be like.
1660934974248.png

If an annexation of Alto Peru takes place, the United Kingdom of Portugal and Brazil will have to annex not only Uruguay, but probably everything above the Salado River. Also have control of the strait of Magellan for better access to the region

Castlereagh of course was perhaps one of the most reactionary and repressive Prime Ministers of 19th century Britain; by the time he committed suicide in 1822, he was perhaps one of the most unpopular figures in the history of the United Kingdom, barring only Cromwell.
Poor Castlereagh, whether he saves Europe from a dystopia or not he just can't seem to catch a break.

Queen Charlotte's ascension to the throne and the start of the Charlottean Era.
I love how that sounds
Charlotte is such a nice sounding name and I already liked "Victorian Era" and this "Charlottean" one hits all the right spots for me
So great
More ships passed to Canton every year, Royal Navy vessels camped out in Macau's harbor to defend Rio de Janeiro's claim on all "territories of the House of Braganca" and British control of the Straits of Malacca gave them a key strategic and commercial advantage.
Typo on "Braganca"? Either Bragança or Braganza works
Also I love that the british are working for Brazil instead of the other way around~
I promised a Britscrew and that is what you shall receive haha
How dare you!

Glorious
athgtq16129 made a great map of what it would be like.
View attachment 767941
That looks like Mato Grosso gave birth to a unholy dinosaur head who ate Bolivia and is biting Argentina

I promised a Britscrew and that is what you shall receive haha

Yeah they’ll have other places to maneuver to. The DEI was also by FAR the most profitable/lucrative European colony for many years so Britain has a boon in landing it, of course
This is hardly a Britscrew. It's more like a slightly inequitable world screw--or may be not even a screw, but just some foreplay. Now, if the Irish are not only soon liberated but end up making England a colony (complete with famines), banning the CofE, and forcing the Royals to flee to Tobago or somewhere equally distant, then that might the be the start of a Britscrew.

Last edited:
This is hardly a Britscrew. It's more like a slightly inequitable world screw--or may be not even a screw, but just some foreplay. Now, if the Irish are not only soon liberated but end up making England a colony (complete with famines), banning the CofE, and forcing the Royals to flee to Tobago or somewhere equally distant, then that might the be the start of a Britscrew.
"Britscrew? Pff! Its a world screw!
Without the british enlightening it that is, Britain is just too cool to be screwed! It would take Ireland becoming independent and annexing it for me to even consider that it might be one!"

Sorry I just wanted to poke fun of your comment, dont be upset with me x3

"Britscrew? Pff! Its a world screw!
Without the british enlightening it that is, Britain is just too cool to be screwed! It would take Ireland becoming independent and annexing it for me to even consider that it might be one!"

Sorry I just wanted to poke fun of your comment, dont be upset with me x3
Ah but you forget about France’s civilising power! Just ask Indochina, Algeria, Lebanon, and North Africa! 😛

I mean, the guy who literally believes basically no international laws apply to him, invades, annexes, massacres, and violates treaties at will and for the most arbitrary reasons has just decisively won. Britain on its ass or not this is definitely a world screw.