L’Aigle Triomphant: A Napoleonic Victory TL

I think that the political divergences will also lead to economic and cultural/linguistic divergences between Portugal and Brazil to a greater extent than OTL. Furthermore, are the other Portuguese colonies (Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Cabo Verde, Sao Tome in Africa, and Goa, Macau, Timor Leste in Asia) going to Portugal or Brazil?
Probably Brazil due to a mixture of the majority of the military people going there alongside the other elites and the naval and army build up once the Braganzas realized they would stay there forever, the need to buy slaves to feed the farms and mines of Brazil as well as likely British support towards their only ally in the Americas, although I think Goa and Macau are under British control now to prevent the Bourbon Portugal from taking it over as well as their strategic locations. Besides, Braganza Brazil seems hungry for land so they oughta remind the colonial authorities who's the real king...

Probably Brazil due to a mixture of the majority of the military people going there alongside the other elites and the naval and army build up once the Braganzas realized they would stay there forever, the need to buy slaves to feed the farms and mines of Brazil as well as likely British support towards their only ally in the Americas, although I think Goa and Macau are under British control now to prevent the Bourbon Portugal from taking it over as well as their strategic locations. Besides, Braganza Brazil seems hungry for land so they oughta remind the colonial authorities who's the real king...
Very likely, and I think given the state of things, it's more likely that Britain should just buy the colonies outright and administer them themselves (in Goa's case, have it administered by the BEIC)

Very likely, and I think given the state of things, it's more likely that Britain should just buy the colonies outright and administer them themselves (in Goa's case, have it administered by the BEIC)
Does they have the cash for it? Isn't Britain in the middle of a recession because they more or less lose the Napoleonic Wars?

I would say they do it for the Asian colonies (as well as the islands of Cape Verde and St. Tomé where slavery could be abolished) since abolitionism was getting strong in Britain to the point that iotl the British were really pressuring the Portuguese in exile to stop the slave trade and as late as the 1860s were doing patrols in the Atlantic to prevent slave ships arriving from Brazil. So while they would certainly profit from the results of slavery in Brazil they wouldn't want to dirty their hands(or pay for the upkeep of those colonies that were only useful for a long while as a slave trading center)

I wonder if the Brazilian monarchy will try to make a go for Portugal’s remaining colonies. Really goes without saying that those two countries are going to be at odds for a long ass while.

Does Portugal still trade with Brazil? Because if they don’t I imagine the slave trade between the two is completely gone. Wonder how this affects abolitionist efforts in Brazil, especially since Britain might force Brazil to give it up.

I wonder if the Brazilian monarchy will try to make a go for Portugal’s remaining colonies. Really goes without saying that those two countries are going to be at odds for a long ass while.

Does Portugal still trade with Brazil? Because if they don’t I imagine the slave trade between the two is completely gone. Wonder how this affects abolitionist efforts in Brazil, especially since Britain might force Brazil to give it up.
It was mentioned Macau, Goa and East Timor are now British control. It should also be mentioned that the majority of slavers lived and profited in Brazil so if anything they would take advantage of the lack of the Portuguese to make trade the way they want, also I don't think Britain is in the position or want to put their foot down on slavery with their only true ally in the Americas, not to mention that even when the British ship squads started patrolling the Atlantic to stop slavers, the numbers of slaves brought in actually increased and that's with the anti slave trade laws Brazil had enacted(Which nobody followed or enforced, leading to the expression "law for englishmen to see" which is basically pretending to do something just to look you're doing something)

Yeah I think Goa (and Timor for that matter) now surrounded by British positions are very easy pickings for London

This would prove to have tremendous consequences in 1822, when the first great crisis of the post-Aix era erupted in the Greek Uprising. With violence having erupted in Serbia already starting in 1817, revolts in the Balkans seemed to be spreading, and the Eastern Question was being asked more loudly than ever, with all of the four remaining great powers - France and her allies, Austria, Russia and the navally inclined Britain - seeming to have a different answer...
Wonder what Egypt's up to.

When will Ireland win its independence? What about Scotland and Wales--will the free themselves from the yoke of London's oppression? Also, how will London hand the looming trade deficit with China? Will Napoleon's Pax Europa and weakened British Empire lead to a stronger China, a China that is able to resist the English and American opium peddlers? Will this in turn forestall or prevent the Opium Wars or lead to China winning?

Believe shortly after the Peace of Aix chapter
When will Ireland win its independence? What about Scotland and Wales--will the free themselves from the yoke of London's oppression? Also, how will London hand the looming trade deficit with China? Will Napoleon's Pax Europa and weakened British Empire lead to a stronger China, a China that is able to resist the English and American opium peddlers? Will this in turn forestall or prevent the Opium Wars or lead to China winning?
Ireland will be bound to come up soonish, but we’ll see.

As for China I go back and forth on doing a Full Chinawank or going the Full Taiping, but either way the UK is not winning any alt-Opium War that could arise (I’m taking a much stricter policy on butterflies here than in CdM or BCM)